🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you're Episcopalian, the founder of your Church was an adulterer who killed two of his wives

Well that's what religion is for, some folks just need to look down on someone.
The same can be said for those who claim to be "liberals".

The fact remains that for most people, religion and political parties are a means to make our world better for others. Some people use it to fulfill their own desires of spreading hate and misery.
I'm not spreading hate and misery, if you don't like what I am saying avoid reading this thread. What a bunch of whiny bitches you all are.

I might go to hell, that is a distinct possibility.....
An all loving, all merciful God would not condemn people to eternal Hell and damnation. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that people, due to their own black hearts, put themselves in Hell. God will be waiting for them when they finally see the light.

This might explain why you chose "black" rook over white. It matches your soul.
My soul is dark because of all the bad things people have done to me over the years.

One time, I forgave everyone who ever hurt me, even the bullies in school who beat me up when I was a little kid.

Have you ever forgiven anyone?
You're not a Christian. You are a whiny little prick that claims Christianity to justify your hateful attitudes.
So, now you're judging me.

Yep. You are a hypocritical pig.

I might go to hell, that is a distinct possibility.....
An all loving, all merciful God would not condemn people to eternal Hell and damnation. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that people, due to their own black hearts, put themselves in Hell. God will be waiting for them when they finally see the light.

This might explain why you chose "black" rook over white. It matches your soul.
My soul is dark because of all the bad things people have done to me over the years.

One time, I forgave everyone who ever hurt me, even the bullies in school who beat me up when I was a little kid.

Have you ever forgiven anyone?
You're not a Christian. You are a whiny little prick that claims Christianity to justify your hateful attitudes.

Yep. You are a hypocritical pig.
And yet, all I have to do is ask God to forgive me, and I will go to heaven.

You, on the other hand, will not.

All the Christian religions fail the litmus test; in that they are predicated on the false premise that "mankind" is flawed.

Like you judge everyone else including all Episcopalians?
I didn't judge all Episcopalians, all I said is that their church was founded by King Henry VIII, who is a well known villain. I also said a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven. Please read what I said and stop telling lies.

All the Christian religions fail the litmus test; in that they are predicated on the false premise that "mankind" is flawed.
Mankind is flawed, look at this thread for proof. People are casting all sorts of hateful aspersions against my character because I simply pointed out the historical fact that King Henry VIII was an adulterer and a murderer, who destroyed the Catholic Chuch in England and looted its wealth for himself and his crooked cronies, all because the Pope wouldn't give him a divorce.

Anyway, this is stupid. I was trying to involve Episcopalians, and maybe Protestants, in a discussion, but all I got was response from non-believers who don't even have a dog in this fight, because they hate Christ and think all Christian religions are equally evil. I really didn't want to talk to you folks, you bore me with your constant whining and complaining that Christians want to persecute you and make you celebrate Christmas against your will.

Which is your cult of choice?
I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.
Then you know that the Catholics history is full of murders, adultery and deceit...But you want to call other denominations murderers and adulterers .....Next...
I never said Catholics were perfect, but what is true is our Church was founded by Jesus Christ, who WAS perfect.

All the Protestant churches were founded by imperfect men and women who promulgated errors and misled people. These errors have only grown worse over the centuries, not better. It is now true that most Protestant churches accept divorce and birth control, and some of them even accept homosexuality and abortion. And as time progresses, the Protestant churches stray ever further from the truth taught by Christ.

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.
Not true at all. The RC murdered more people in history than anyone else.

I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.
Then you know that the Catholics history is full of murders, adultery and deceit...But you want to call other denominations murderers and adulterers .....Next...
I never said Catholics were perfect, but what is true is our Church was founded by Jesus Christ, who WAS perfect.

All the Protestant churches were founded by imperfect men and women who promulgated errors and misled people. These errors have only grown worse over the centuries, not better. It is now true that most Protestant churches accept divorce and birth control, and some of them even accept homosexuality and abortion. And as time progresses, the Protestant churches stray ever further from the truth taught by Christ.

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.
Can you prove it?

Can you prove it?
More than you can prove that atheists murder more people than by all religion, which is just a stupid thing for you to say

But since it is your claim, MacBlackrook, strike while iron is hot, laddie.

Anyway, as bad a Christian I may be, I still have a better chance of getting to heaven than an atheist, because an atheist, no matter how much good he does in this world, has no chance at all.
Wow. More evidence you are a bigger hypocrite than I've given you credit for being.

According to the Papist in the Vatican, it God's place to judge, not yours. According to the same source, it's God's place to determine if Gandhi goes to Hell or you. Personally, I believe God's doesn't condemn people to Hell, but loves all....even fucked up haters like you.

Can you prove it?
More than you can prove that atheists murder more people than by all religion, which is just a stupid thing for you to say

But since it is your claim, MacBlackrook, strike while iron is hot, laddie.
Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia

Reign of Terror - Wikipedia

Documenting Numbers of Victims of the Holocaust and Nazi Persecution

How many scientists do you know who say mankind is perfect?
Science isn't a religion predicated on mankinds state of perfection...
Translation: Science recognizes that there is no such thing as perfection. All things are flawed in some manner. "Perfection" is a philosophical concept.

No worries. You and I both know you were wrong even if you won't admit it.

Anyway, this is stupid...
Agreed. It's a bullshit OP, but I readily recognize your right to post and advocate all the bullshit you like. Including, of course, your hate.

OTOH, I have the right to disagree with you and voice my opinion on every thread you post.

Now I want to know how many people the Catholic Church killed.

Forum List

Back