🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you're Episcopalian, the founder of your Church was an adulterer who killed two of his wives

Which is your cult of choice?
I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.
Then you know that the Catholics history is full of murders, adultery and deceit...But you want to call other denominations murderers and adulterers .....Next...
I never said Catholics were perfect, but what is true is our Church was founded by Jesus Christ, who WAS perfect.

All the Protestant churches were founded by imperfect men and women who promulgated errors and misled people. These errors have only grown worse over the centuries, not better. It is now true that most Protestant churches accept divorce and birth control, and some of them even accept homosexuality and abortion. And as time progresses, the Protestant churches stray ever further from the truth taught by Christ.

So you got all that information from an imperfect book written by people who never even met the people they wrote about, and it gives you the right to run down other's religions. What a prick.
Discussing religion is the purpose of the Religion Forum, and part of that is criticizing other religions.

If you can't handle it, then you don't have to participate.

Don't try to silence me, this is a free speech forum.
I didn't interfere with your speech. I just said you were being a prick the way you do it.

I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.

You really shouldn't be casting stones then should you now. Man I tell ya, you religiosos can't even get along with one another. You start a thread on another christian sect? Fuck all aya's; all you male dominator god religious fanatics.

How many of the worlds problems are the result of religious assholes fighting over who's Imaginery being is the real imaginary being?
This is a religion forum and the purpose of this forum is to discuss religion. Again, I repeat, if you don't like it, don't participate.

I'm Catholic.

You really shouldn't be casting stones then should you now. Man I tell ya, you religiosos can't even get along with one another. You start a thread on another christian sect? Fuck all aya's; all you male dominator god religious fanatics.
I criticize the Episcopalian Church in the way it was founded, but I agree with most of what that church teaches, and a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven.

You, on the other hand, are going to hell.

Unless you repent your wicked ways.

But you probably won't.

Being on the planet with folks like you is Hell.

I'm Catholic.

How many of the worlds problems are the result of religious assholes fighting over who's Imaginery being is the real imaginary being?
This is a religion forum and the purpose of this forum is to discuss religion. Again, I repeat, if you don't like it, don't participate.
He is discussing religion with you, you just don't like his points.

I'm Catholic.

Then you know that the Catholics history is full of murders, adultery and deceit...But you want to call other denominations murderers and adulterers .....Next...
I never said Catholics were perfect, but what is true is our Church was founded by Jesus Christ, who WAS perfect.

All the Protestant churches were founded by imperfect men and women who promulgated errors and misled people. These errors have only grown worse over the centuries, not better. It is now true that most Protestant churches accept divorce and birth control, and some of them even accept homosexuality and abortion. And as time progresses, the Protestant churches stray ever further from the truth taught by Christ.

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.

I'm Catholic.

I criticize the Episcopalian Church in the way it was founded, but I agree with most of what that church teaches, and a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven.

But you probably won't.

A christian deciding I'm going to hell is uttely laughable and a clear indication that you don't even follow your own religion.

I'm Catholic.

But you probably won't.

You don't have to be on this forum reading my posts. All you have to do is close your web browser.

I'm Catholic.

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.

You're an idiot if you think that would even be possible, you "believers" are truly something else. You will never draw anyone to your god like this.

I'm Catholic.

But you probably won't.

A christian deciding I'm going to hell is uttely laughable and a clear indication that you don't even follow your own religion.
No, I said you have the option to repent to avoid going to hell.

Why don't you?

I'm Catholic.

But you probably won't.

You don't have to be on this forum reading my posts. All you have to do is close your web browser.
We're discussing your twisted views on religion hon, and you're deciding for god who is going to hell.

I'm Catholic.

link?

I'm Catholic.

But you probably won't.

Why don't you?

This is all just a tad out of your jurisdiction, don't you think?

I'm Catholic.

link?
"Believers" have no need for evidence, by definition.

I'm Catholic.

You're an idiot if you think that would even be possible, you "believers" are truly something else. You will never draw anyone to your god like this.
I am not trying to draw people to God. I am here because it is entertaining to me to piss you off, and now I've achieved that. Thanks for the happiness you have given me.

blackrook does not really get it, but he's right: it is the religion forum, so full speed ahead.

I am not trying to draw people to God. I am here because it is entertaining to me to piss you off, and now I've achieved that. Thanks for the happiness you have given me.

If you are representative of your religion, it sucks.

I'm Catholic.

But you probably won't.

Why don't you?

I do believe as a Christian I have a duty to warn non-believers that they are in peril of hell.

Having done that, don't think I care whether or not you listen to me, I don't.

If you end up in hell, it's no skin off my nose.

I am not representative of my religion, I am actually not a good Catholic at all.

But I do enjoy pissing people off, and showing people that THEIR religion has serious logic problems rooted in the fact that they were founded by lunatics or cretins is one way of pissing people off.

I'm NOT here to convert anyone to Catholicism. If I wanted to do that, I would go to the Catholic Forum and talk to people there.

But you probably won't.

Why don't you?

I do believe as a Christian I have a duty to warn non-believers that they are in peril of hell.

Having done that, don't think I care whether or not you listen to me, I don't.

If you end up in hell, it's no skin off my nose.

If that were true you wouldn't be going on and on about it al the time, it clearly is skin off your nose. You know you're lucky, your church used to take a very dim view of you divorced/remarried folks. And I sure hope you've never used birth control.

I am not representative of my religion, I am actually not a good Catholic at all.

But I do enjoy pissing people off, and showing people that THEIR religion has serious logic problems rooted in the fact that they were founded by lunatics or cretins is one way of pissing people off.

I'm NOT here to convert anyone to Catholicism. If I wanted to do that, I would go to the Catholic Forum and talk to people there.

But I do enjoy pissing people off, ...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, you gotta be kidding.

Forum List

Back