🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you're Episcopalian, the founder of your Church was an adulterer who killed two of his wives

Coming from a person who trolls on the forum using passive-aggressive statements... and then tries to tell others to act like a better person. Damn dude, you do realize that higher powers look down upon people like you that do the opposite of what they preach more than people who admit doing bad things?

:lmao:
The only people who think I'm a troll are trolls and idiots. I'm content to let a majority of forum members make their own decisions, overt and covert, to decide what you are and what I am.

FWIW, I'm okay with you being young and idealistic. I was too in my twenties, albeit less than you since I joined the Marine Corps. Still, with intelligent people, with experience comes wisdom. It's up to you to take from life what you want.

....You do realize you just contradicted yourself? First I must be racist and full of hate too because of who raised me..." Then saying I'm full of hate for not wanting to be around people who exude hate and racism... How about you take 15 minutes away from the keyboard to get your shit together, because you aren't making any sense right now. :lmao:
Do you realize that a physicist describing the Big Bang to a six year old in purely scientific terms is like reading the US Constitution to a dog?

That would be cool if you could read and then actually pass on the correct information. But obviously you have a disconnect somewhere between point A and point B. Could be to many blows to the head. And I mean blows in the "Don't ask don't tell" type of way. :eek:

Coming from a person who trolls on the forum using passive-aggressive statements... and then tries to tell others to act like a better person. Damn dude, you do realize that higher powers look down upon people like you that do the opposite of what they preach more than people who admit doing bad things?

:lmao:
The only people who think I'm a troll are trolls and idiots. I'm content to let a majority of forum members make their own decisions, overt and covert, to decide what you are and what I am.

FWIW, I'm okay with you being young and idealistic. I was too in my twenties, albeit less than you since I joined the Marine Corps. Still, with intelligent people, with experience comes wisdom. It's up to you to take from life what you want.

Being passive-aggressive is the worst kind of troll. you're the kind of troll that is proud to be a troll yet can't actually own it. kind of like a closet homosexual. Maybe there is a strong correlation there. Do you think God loves people like you? ;)

...And I mean blows in the "Don't ask don't tell" type of way. :eek:
Fascinating. So, besides those who follow a religion, you hate gays too? Who else do you hate?

Being passive-aggressive is the worst kind of troll. you're the kind of troll that is proud to be a troll yet can't actually own it. kind of like a closet homosexual. Maybe there is a strong correlation there. Do you think God loves people like you? ;)
Oh wow, I guess you do hate gays.

I undid my ignore of Divine Wind to see what he was saying to Lewdog, and I see he is doing to him the same thing he did to me, which is to resort to nasty, personal insults instead of debating the topic at hand.

I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.

Wow!

Does Medicaid cover the surgery to break free the heel you get stuck up your ass after genuflecting?

...And I mean blows in the "Don't ask don't tell" type of way. :eek:
Fascinating. So, besides those who follow a religion, you hate gays too? Who else do you hate?

No, I don't hate gays... because I'm an agnostic. There are very few people I hate... but if I hate you I'm man enough to tell you to your face and not act passive-aggressive. Hell I've defended gays on this board so much that I was accused of being gay. Then again that doesn't fit your little passive-aggressive agenda... :rolleyes:

Which is your cult of choice?
I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.
I criticize the Episcopalian Church in the way it was founded, but I agree with most of what that church teaches, and a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven.

You, on the other hand, are going to hell.

Unless you repent your wicked ways.

But you probably won't.

You really shouldn't be casting stones then should you now. Man I tell ya, you religiosos can't even get along with one another. You start a thread on another christian sect? Fuck all aya's; all you male dominator god religious fanatics.
I criticize the Episcopalian Church in the way it was founded, but I agree with most of what that church teaches, and a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven.

You, on the other hand, are going to hell.

Unless you repent your wicked ways.

But you probably won't.
Omg...I can't stand people like you!

How dare you tell anyone they are going to hell!
Furthermore, who will/might probably go to heaven!

You know God's plan for their life...
Circumstances He is creating, working in their life

You are speaking for satan
When you say I'm speaking for Satan, you are doing the same exact thing I am doing when I tell people they are going to hell.
When you say I'm speaking for Satan, you are doing the same exact thing I am doing when I tell people they are going to hell.
The devil is a liar

I'm Catholic.

Wow!

Does Medicaid cover the surgery to break free the heel you get stuck up your ass after genuflecting?
I'm going to save a lot of time, and just put you on ignore now.

For the rest of you, please note that this is the kind of bullshit Catholics put up with every day on a religion forum.

You pay no attention because it doesn't affect you.

For the rest of you, please note that this is the kind of bullshit Catholics put up with every day on a religion forum.

See what happens when you ask a mackrel-snapper a question that is so hard the tears fall like rain?

I'm Catholic.

Wow!

Hard to defend a religion that only believes you should have sex for procreation and not for pleasure. :laugh2:

I'm Catholic.

Wow!

Hard to defend a religion that only believes you should have sex for procreation and not for pleasure. :laugh2:
That is not what the Catholic Church teaches about human sexuality.

I would try to explain it to you, but I'm pretty sure you're not intelligent enough to understand the fine points of a theological position that has been developed over 2000 years by minds much superior to your own.

Not for nothing was that theological position more commonly called "The (unimaginitive) Missionary Position".

I'm Catholic.

Wow!

I would try to explain it to you, but I'm pretty sure you're not intelligent enough to understand the fine points of a theological position that has been developed over 2000 years by minds much superior to your own.

Really? You are saying that the Catholic church doesn't teach that sex should only be used for procreation and is against use of contraceptives? I was joking with you... though it is true.

I'm Catholic.

Wow!

Really? You are saying that the Catholic church doesn't teach that sex should only be used for procreation and is against use of contraceptives? I was joking with you... though it is true.
You are wrong, the Catholic Church teaches that sex between a husband and a wife is a gift from God, and is supposed to be pleasurable, but the couple may not act to interfere with the procreative aspect of human sexuality by using artificial birth control. But natural family planning, which is spacing sexual intercourse to times when the woman is not fertile, is allowed.

Wow!

You are wrong, the Catholic Church teaches that sex between a husband and a wife is a gift from God, and is supposed to be pleasurable, but the couple may not act to interfere with the procreative aspect of human sexuality by using artificial birth control. But natural family planning, which is spacing sexual intercourse to times when the woman is not fertile, is allowed.

So sex is meant for procreation... not just for pleasure.

God intends sex to be pleasurable as a gift to us, but we may not interfere with its procreative aspect using artificial methods of birth control. It's a very subtle teaching, and I'm afraid even most Catholics are ignorant on the subject. That is the fault of the priests, who avoid talking about birth control and let it go on, pretending it's not happening.

God intends sex to be pleasurable as a gift to us, but we may not interfere with its procreative aspect using artificial methods of birth control. It's a very subtle teaching, and I'm afraid even most Catholics are ignorant on the subject. That is the fault of the priests, who avoid talking about birth control and let it go on, pretending it's not happening.

You ever hear of the religious sect called the Shakers? In 2010 there were only 3 of them left... many have no idea who they are. You know why? They outlawed sex as a sin. So that meant no baby Shakers being born and they had to depend on recruiting people to give up sex and become Shakers. Stop for a second and think about that... and now think about why Catholics would want sex to be about procreation and not using birth control. Let that sink in...

You ever hear of the religious sect called the Shakers? In 2010 there were only 3 of them left... many have no idea who they are. You know why? They outlawed sex as a sin. So that meant no baby Shakers being born and they had to depend on recruiting people to give up sex and become Shakers. Stop for a second and think about that... and now think about why Catholics would want sex to be about procreation and not using birth control. Let that sink in...
I understand your argument, and the fact is when Catholic couples were obeying the Church on birth control, they had much larger families, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

Does the Catholic Church want more Catholics in the world? Yes, definitely. But I don't think that's a bad thing.

Every other church wants more people too, but most try to grow through aggressive recruiting strategies. The Catholic Church in the United States has never been aggressive in recruiting people to convert. I don't know why that's true, but it is. It has always sought to grow through larger families, and also through immigration from Catholic countries like Ireland and Mexico.

Forum List

Back