If you're watching 60 Minutes and not shedding a tear

I don't need to watch the corrupt and dishonest 60 Minutes to know that Syria is a humanitarian disaster hand crafted by Obama himself.
I'll ask again, why respond then? Just to troll? WTF is wrong with you people. Take your stupid memes elsewhere

Here's a little story about that:

No.

You're not the Boss Of Me.
So just stick to your stupid memes then. Fake News.....

I dunno who is worse with this bullshit, the left who created it or the right who use it as an excuse to be willfully blind

Scuze Moi, but my sight doesn't depend on CBS. It is incredibly easy to keep oneself properly informed with other Real News Sources.
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RESPONDING IN A THREAD ABOUT A CBS REPORT???

I don't need to watch the corrupt and dishonest 60 Minutes to know that Syria is a humanitarian disaster hand crafted by Obama himself.
I'll ask again, why respond then? Just to troll? WTF is wrong with you people. Take your stupid memes elsewhere

No.

I dunno who is worse with this bullshit, the left who created it or the right who use it as an excuse to be willfully blind

Scuze Moi, but my sight doesn't depend on CBS. It is incredibly easy to keep oneself properly informed with other Real News Sources.

Because I can. And no need to shout, gramps.

No.

How bout you watch the report then respond? Perhaps we should all be shouting

No.

I already know what is happening in Syria. CBS is now promoting it when they ignored the tragedy in the making FOR YEARS while being Obama apologists.

I'm not going to financially benefit them by adding to their viewership, if only for 20 minutes.

The humanitarian disaster of this generation is taking place right under our eyes. Why under our eyes? Because we're so obsessed with playing partisan games and placing blame that we don't even notice it.

I already know what is happening in Syria. CBS is now promoting it when they ignored the tragedy in the making FOR YEARS while being Obama apologists.

I'm not going to financially benefit them by adding to their viewership, if only for 20 minutes.
This thread isn't about CBS.

Yes it is. You are promoting 60 Minutes in the thread title.

Yes it is. You are promoting 60 Minutes in the thread title.
We're done here.

Your people are idiots

I think GFU is getting mixed up. There are two posters with Boedicca as their user names (although spelt slightly different). There is the normal one, and then the one posting on this thread.

Your people are idiots

I think GFU is getting mixed up. There are two posters with Boedicca as their user names (although spelt slightly different). There is the normal one, and then the one posting on this thread.

Of course Grumpy thinks the evul anti-matter universe is normal.

We post Fox News
They post any other outlet

90% of this board attacks the messenger and ignores the content. I know MSNBC is in the bag for the left. I also know that a good chunk of their reporting is based in reality despite their spin. I suspect the left knows as much of Fox. But based on our nanananabooboo tactics the topics of importance are ignored for the sake of towing the partisan line.

US supported 'moderate rebels' burn Aleppo evacuation buses. Did the 60 Mins. report include this?

Syrian "Rebels" Attack, Burn Aleppo Evacuation Buses | Zero Hedge
The 60 Minutes report is about the white Helmets not the war at large

Google 'white helmet reports are propaganda'..........some believe so.
Google 'aliens are among us'......some believe so.

Your lack of objectivity under emotional duress is duly noted.

US supported 'moderate rebels' burn Aleppo evacuation buses. Did the 60 Mins. report include this?

Syrian "Rebels" Attack, Burn Aleppo Evacuation Buses | Zero Hedge
The 60 Minutes report is about the white Helmets not the war at large

Google 'white helmet reports are propaganda'..........some believe so.
Google 'aliens are among us'......some believe so.

Your lack of objectivity under emotional duress is duly noted.
Lack of objectivity?

Perhaps you should research my posting history regarding Syria & ISIS.

You're inhuman.
2a820e17180ffeb3bd067a8332089b5a.jpg

Forum List

Back