IG report is rumored NO political bias,, BULL SHAIT!

• Banned
The legal aspect of this is being handled by Durham....I didn't expect much from Horowits because of how long its taking to release even though it was finished weeks ago...its obviously being combed and selectively leaked by the swamp...

• Banned
The legal aspect of this is being handled by Durham....I didn't expect much from Horowits because of how long its taking to release even though it was finished weeks ago...its obviously being combed and selectively leaked by the swamp...
For Horowitz to say no political bias after we have text messages from the FBI talking about insurance policies

BULL SHIT!

Report Criticizes Comey but Finds No Bias in F.B.I. Decision on Clinton

WE HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES!
Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..
Becareful as this rumor is of democrat design. This could totally be incorrect and I think Horowitz is going to crush some people. This is an attempt to discredit the report before it is even released.

Accept no news until the report is actually released.
It’s already leaking.. time to burn this fuck down

Is it leaking? Or is the NYT pre-writing a story?

There's a paywall. You could post some pertinent quotes.
Mother fucka! Everyone is reporting it left right in between! It’s leaking! GTFO with your wait. I’m not waiting I want pressure on his arrest

They are all repeating what the NYT is reporting.

Wait for the report. The NYT are proven liars.

Horowitz should be arrest for filing a false report! Or we need to burn the government down and restart with competent people..

We need to rid this government of these political hacks! Who owe each other favors..

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Every one of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are falling apart under scrutiny and the usual 1000 post a month posters are now decrying the corruption of the Trump appointees who fail to confirm his lies. Maybe you'd like to investigate the Inspector General who failed to find the bias.

Trump has fired and investigated the leaders of every security agency in the US government and he still has NOTHING. This is just like the Clinton investigations. Start rumours. Investigate the rumours. Find nothing. Claim the investigation is WRONG, and the rumours are true.

The text messages are NOT proof of some vast conspiracy. They're two friends expressing distaste for the lying asshole that Trump really is.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

I said it was 50/50 between the gallows and "Some people did something"

Looks like some people did something

Accept no news until the report is actually released.
It’s already leaking.. time to burn this fuck down

Is it leaking? Or is the NYT pre-writing a story?

There's a paywall. You could post some pertinent quotes.
Mother fucka! Everyone is reporting it left right in between! It’s leaking! GTFO with your wait. I’m not waiting I want pressure on his arrest

They are all repeating what the NYT is reporting.

Wait for the report. The NYT are proven liars.

Ummm, you are batshit crazy...right? Cause what you just said is the opposite of reality.

Don’t you find it ironic that Trump acts like a contemptible jerk and holds it against people for not liking him all that much.

So you’re saying the text messages between the FBI agents is a lie? Lol
You’re so delusional it’s ridiculous I’m surprise you’re not a school teacher.. oh wait you are lol

Somehow I thought he'd be disappointed if the IG's report ran contrary to his pollical bias.

Had the FBI cooked up some evidence connecting Trump to Putin .... hopefully that would have been uncovered. And I can't see removing Trump from office over his failure to secure a quid pro quo for his personal benefit. Now if he'd succeeded … then I might think Trump subverted the constitution and the election process was so compromised by illegality that he simply couldn't be left in the office. But thanks to the "deep state" it never got that far.

However, Barr is not totally unjustified in his view that the DOJ has been hostile to Trump because of his views, and that is wrong. Trump does have to obey the law or face consequences. The problem is Barr appears to be arguing Trump should not face consequences.

Y’all better start working on the excuse for when Horowitz’s report doesn’t say what you want it to say.

Horowitz’s last report on the Midyear investigation blew up a lot of the Right wing conspiracy theories. This one seems lined up to do the same.

Forum List

Back