I'll blackmail my own country

If he has them he should have already declassified them.

If he has them and he has not yet done so he is a dirty and corrupt as they are.

he cant buy his way out so he will try and lie his way out.

that's called being painted into a corner, and getting desperate ..

:badgrin:

I cannot understand why all the Trump sheep think my post is so funny.

Do you sheep really think that Trump should be holding onto the documents and not releasing them just to use them as blackmail against the House dems?

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
Trump told the paper he would declassify FISA warrant applications and other confidential documents from Robert Mueller’s investigation,
Isn't this the stuff that the Judiciary Committee already saw a year or so ago? Even though we didn't "see" it, everyone knows what was generally in it.
If you ask me, Trump wouldn't know "devastating evidence" if he tripped over it. Some Republican hack that works for him told him it was the "goods."

he cant buy his way out so he will try and lie his way out.

that's called being painted into a corner, and getting desperate ..

:badgrin:
How is declassifying documents that expose FBI corruption "lying"?

what documents.

all he has is a mirror, a comb, and a can of hairspray.

Do you sheep really think that Trump should be holding onto the documents and not releasing them just to use them as blackmail against the House dems?
If the Dems didnt do anything wrong, why would it be blackmail???
It isn't blackmail....he needs to declassify NOW.

You're a treasonous globalist piece of shit. This isn't "your country".

You'd be much happier in Pyongyang.

No 2nd Amendment, No Private Property, No Religion you're programmed to hate, No Rich people except for one, and a absolute authoritarian nanny state.

Why are you still here you fucking parasite?

It isn't blackmail....he needs to declassify NOW.
Patience......as soon as the indictments are unsealed he can declassify them.
There's gonna be alot of people doing the perpwalk pretty soon.

What blackmail? There are no freaking secrets. Bill Clinton sold ICBM technology to China. The CIA released documents relating to WMD's that they thought would embarrass the Bush administration. The U.S. shares NASA technology with the Russians on the space station. The only things that seem to remain classified are the documents that tend to embarrass democrats.

One more time...IF Trump has the documents, does the country not have a right to see them?

Forum List

Back