🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal Aliens Lose Battle In Birth Certificatr Lawsuit Against Texas

If the mother is here illegally then the kid is not subject to the political jurisdiction of america and the kid gets her nationality. As per the 14th amendment. Go tex.

So the mother can rob banks and can't be arrested?

Amazing how you think that no illegal aliens can be arrested in the United States.
BECAUSE oh great dumbass there is a difference between LEGAL jurisdiction AND SOVEREIGN jurisdiction.

sov·er·eign
ˈsäv(ə)rən/
noun

And the 14th Amendment doesn't mention 'legal' or 'sovereign'- it just says jurisdiction.

And if you can be arrested in the United States- you are subject to the jurisidiction of the United States.

Plyler v. Doe

Plyler v. Doe- we have had this discussion before- and you like to ignore that decision.

Instead, use of the phrase "within its jurisdiction" confirms the understanding that the Fourteenth Amendment's protection extends to anyone, citizen or stranger, who is subject to the laws of a State, and reaches into every corner of a State's territory. Pp. 210-216.

That was a decision about due process, not birthright citizenship, jack ass.

And the 14th Amendment doesn't mention 'legal' or 'sovereign'- it just says jurisdiction.

And if you can be arrested in the United States- you are subject to the jurisidiction of the United States.

Which has ZIP to do with Birthright citizenship, jack ass.

Illegals don't vote, dumbass, but thier babies born here are little brown Americans, like it not.

You mean the law says illegals can't vote. But obozo lets them vote just like he lets them live and work here even thought the law says they can't do either. 5 million illegals voted for Big O in 2012.

Look at the silly racist just make crap up.
Ah where is the racist part idiot? Point that out please.

Oh Shootspeeder is a racist of some renown here at USMB.

He despises 'brown people'- and has railed against them several times in this thread.
SS and I get along fine and I'm 1/2 Mexican. On the other hand PMH has made more racist comments about and towards me the ANY other.

You guys are celebrating prematurely, this is not a done deal by far.

By the way, note to illegals, if you want to ensure your baby get's a proper birth certificate STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY AND HAVE YOUR GODDAMNED KIDS THERE !!!!!!

Which has ZIP to do with Birthright citizenship, jack ass.

Well since everyone born in the United States- born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is at birth- a citizen- it has everything to do with birthright citizenship, foul mouthed Jimmie.

Anyone who can be arrested in the United States is subject to the jurisidiction of the United States.

Illegals don't vote, dumbass, but thier babies born here are little brown Americans, like it not.

You mean the law says illegals can't vote. But obozo lets them vote just like he lets them live and work here even thought the law says they can't do either. 5 million illegals voted for Big O in 2012.

He despises 'brown people'- and has railed against them several times in this thread.
SS and I get along fine and I'm 1/2 Mexican. On the other hand PMH has made more racist comments about and towards me the ANY other.

Well good for you- not a shock to me that you get along fine with a racist like Shootspeeder.

You are the racist when you assume that all illegals born here are brown, moron jack ass.

Oh I haven't assumed that anyone is brown.

I live in San Francisco- and have known illegals who are Irish and Chinese, and also Mexican.

Of course some of them had children- who were American citizens- passports and all.

Plyler v. Doe (1982) and Jurisdiction

The vote was 5-4. More interestingly, by a vote of 9-0, the court addressed the meaning of “jurisdiction” as found in the Fourteenth Amendment.

There’s not much wiggle room in the wording of the Fourteenth Amendment, but Texas, the appellants, tried:

In appellants’ view, persons who have entered the United States illegally are not “within the jurisdiction” of a State even if they are present within a State’s boundaries and subject to its laws.

Writing for the majority, J. Brennan rejected that argument saying it was not supported by the logic of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Writing for the four dissenting Justices, J. Burger concurs on this point:

I have no quarrel with the conclusion that the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies to aliens who, after their illegal entry into this country, are indeed physically “within the jurisdiction” of a state

The 14th doesn't protect those who hate the little brown Americans, that Texas is pretending don't exist...

Last edited:
You guys are celebrating prematurely, this is not a done deal by far.

By the way, note to illegals, if you want to ensure your baby get's a proper birth certificate STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY AND HAVE YOUR GODDAMNED KIDS THERE !!!!!!
Libtards celebrate anything they can get these days, to include stolen elections.

I have no quarrel with the conclusion that the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies to aliens who, after their illegal entry into this country, are indeed physically “within the jurisdiction” of a state

And jurisdiction for due process has absolutely nothing to do with birthright citizenship, jack ass.

You are the racist when you assume that all illegals born here are brown, moron jack ass.

Oh I haven't assumed that anyone is brown.

I live in San Francisco- and have known illegals who are Irish and Chinese, and also Mexican.

Of course some of them had children- who were American citizens- passports and all.

So you are just deliberately being racist when you imply illegals are all brown people?

Nice to know jack ass.

Well good for you- not a shock to me that you get along fine with a racist like Shootspeeder.

You are one of the most prolific racists here, and I have never seen Shootspeeder post anything that is ideologically racist.

Conservative ignorance of the law is exceeded only by their hate and stupidity.

Denying an injunction does not mean the plaintiffs have 'lost' anything.

The order is procedural, having nothing to do with the merits of the families' case, where the order is based on the type of documents provided, not the fact that the children are indeed US citizens:

“In his ruling denying an emergency order sought by families, Judge Robert L. Pitman of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas in San Antonio said Texas officials can refuse to accept matricula consularcards, issued by Mexican consulates, as a form of identification to obtain birth certificates for U.S.-born children.”

Judge: Texas can deny birth certificates for U.S.-born children of some immigrants

The judge is also aware of the fact that Texas is likely acting in bad faith, where the state's concern is not with the 'integrity' of their issuing process, but an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants and their US citizen children:

'Although Pitman noted the families’ attorneys had “provided evidence which raises grave concerns regarding the treatment of citizen children born to immigrant parents,” he said the court needed more evidence before issuing the emergency injunction they had sought.' ibid

Once acceptable documentation is provided, or the state's requirement is invalidated by the courts, the US citizen children will be issued their birth certificates.

We should just pack them up, but chip them first, then send them to from where they came. If they come back, shoot them

-Geaux

Well since everyone born in the United States- born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is at birth- a citizen- it has everything to do with birthright citizenship, foul mouthed Jimmie.

Bullshit, you lying fuck. Location within the jurisdiction at birth is only one of several conditions that Wong Kim Ark gives.

Another is that the parents cannot be diplomatic staff of a foreign government or its ambassador. Another is that the parents be here legally and with the permission of the US government.

You are just so fucking stupid, you cant help yourself, can you?

We should just pack them up, but chip them first, then send them to from where they came. If they come back, shoot them

-Geaux

I would be more inclined toward clarifying that they do not have birthright citizenship, treat all illegal crossings of our border as a felony and then use RICO to use asset forfeiture to cease all property for any business or person who hires illegal black market labor. Then also hold the criminal aliens in work camps to pay off the cost of their extradition.

They are not citizens

Read the language - "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside". "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" means "not owing allegiance to anybody else". By itself, birth within the territorial limits of the United States does not make one automatically "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States.

If the Russian ambassador to the US is a woman, and she has a baby here in the US, is that baby a US Citizen? Of course not. They are not "subject to the jurisdiction of the USA". Neither are illegal aliens.

The Fourteenth Amendment was necessary to overturn Dred Scott and to settle the question of the citizenship of the newly freed slaves.It does not infer citizenship on anchor babies.

Trump will fix this permanently. No more anchor babies.

A Russian Ambassador cannot be arrested- that is why he is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

An illegal alien can be arrested- and is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

The language of the 14th Amendment is very clear- those born here are born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States- unless their parents are diplomats.

And do you think Trump is running for President? Or Emperor?

Because President's don't get to change the 14th Amendment- Emperor Trump of course could.

You're wrong, of course. The original intent of "jurisdiction" was not about "geography", but allegiance. Every person present in the United States is not presumed to have fealty to the United States, which is what “jurisdiction” means in the Fourteenth Amendment.

Here's another example of the silliness of the current interpretation of the 14th amendment: If a couple who are nationals of Egypt enter our country and have a baby while they are here, why is it sensible to presume that child’s allegiance is to the United States rather than Egypt? If the baby of an American couple happened to be born while they were touring Egypt, would we not presume that the child’s allegiance was to the United States?

We've changed the original interpretation and it can be changed back. Probably by executive order. No emperor needed. He'll have a pen and a phone. Just like Obama. Does that bother you?

Forum List

Back