Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

Due process is a bitch, what can I tell ya? 😁

The visual of Biden putting The Word out on the street is High-larious! 😆

Those people are risking those things for a reason and it isn't because they got the word from the streets that Biden come on over. 😆

No, poverty and violence endangers peoples lives. It's what they're coming here to escape.

Asylum seeking is also legal. Sad day for you. 🥺
It’s just that asylum has a very legal definition and not an emotional wish one.
Political persecution and imminent death qualify for asylum. Needing to be taken care of or seeking better income does not qualify
Once again liberals are trying to change the meaning of words to suit their feelings or wishes.

The migrants kidnapped from TX and flown to Martha's Vineyard aren't illegals.
They went voluntarily and you and your beloved rigged media are trying to witch hunt up that they were forcibly kidnapped.

It’s just that asylum has a very legal definition and not an emotional wish one.
Political persecution and imminent death qualify for asylum. Needing to be taken care of or seeking better income does not qualify
Once again liberals are trying to change the meaning of words to suit their feelings or wishes.
Asylum having a legal definition only means that asylum cases must get processed through the legal system, you dipshit. Who's suggesting otherwise?

They went voluntarily and you and your beloved rigged media are trying to witch hunt up that they were forcibly kidnapped.
If DeSantis got them on that plane by lying, then he’s responsible for the damage inflicted to them.

You can’t behave this way in a civilized society.

Asylum having a legal definition only means that asylum cases must get processed through the legal system, you dipshit. Who's suggesting otherwise?
See you constantly cuss which is your reaction to being factually bested. Illegals cannot just show up, walk in, and claim asylum. That word requires a great deal of specificity which does not allow mass arrivals all claiming asylum. In fact I think you must begin the application process individually before arriving and not show up and demand “asylum me”

If DeSantis got them on that plane by lying, then he’s responsible for the damage inflicted to them.

And what damage would that be?
Did they get a little sunburned on the Vineyard?

Great infliction always occurs when one is moved from living next to a cactus to millionaire land. You lib loons showed your hypocrisy. You worship illegals but don’t want them near you

See you constantly cuss which is your reaction to being factually bested. Illegals cannot just show up, walk in, and claim asylum.
They actually can do just that.
That word requires a great deal of specificity which does not allow mass arrivals all claiming asylum. In fact I think you must begin the application process individually before arriving and not show up and demand “asylum me”
Whether or not they are granted asylum is another matter entirely but they can indeed show up at the border requesting asylum and get a hearing to make their case. Sad day for you. 😁

How long are you guys going to hold on to that boogeyman? 😆 Don't you think you should think of something new to scare the children with?
You mean the child drag shows you support? Now those are scary evil and those partaking and supporting it will burn along side each other in hell.

They actually can do just that.

Whether or not they are granted asylum is another matter entirely but they can indeed show up at the border requesting asylum and get a hearing to make their case. Sad day for you. 😁
Which they never show up for. Stop the bullshit and cut to the chase. Tell us why you hate America.

You mean the child drag shows you support? Now those are scary evil and those partaking and supporting it will burn along side each other in hell.
Kind of seems like a variation on Satanic panic but sure at least it has a 21st century twist.

Which they never show up for. Stop the bullshit and cut to the chase. Tell us why you hate America.
I don't hate America. I love that you cuck whites are so docile and soft that you'll allow a slow, demographic displacement to occur while you cosplay and LARP on as warriors or orcs in the park or whatever. 😆

Due process is a bitch, what can I tell ya? 😁

The visual of Biden putting The Word out on the street is High-larious! 😆

Those people are risking those things for a reason and it isn't because they got the word from the streets that Biden come on over. 😆

No, poverty and violence endangers peoples lives. It's what they're coming here to escape.

Asylum seeking is also legal. Sad day for you. 🥺

Its not a sad day for me at all. None of this is currently affecting me.... but unlike yourself I can see the damage its doing to others... including the migrants you think you care something about.

Poverty and violence is the norm for the greater part of planet earth right now, not just Latin America. The United States takes in more legal immigrants than any other country.
"Good" liberals seem to forget that the citizens of a country are also allowed to have expectations for that country, they are also allowed to have representation in government, NOT JUST illegal aliens or refugees because you feel sorry for them.

Citizens have the rightful expectation that Immigration happens in a way that newcomers can assimilate. They have an expectation that the government follows its own immigration laws,
and doesnt pick and choose what to enforce because of politics.

Your thought that poverty is an excuse to flood the border in an un-orderly way is riddiculous. By your logic we should let millions a year come here from every major continent, even though we have no way of vetting all those people. Which is why we have a set cap at one million a year.

Special refugees need to apply first.... your making an excuse based on SOME refugees for millions of others who are not... allowing cartels to prey on and use migrants, and transport drugs into the US with ease.

Its not a sad day for me at all. None of this is currently affecting me.... but unlike yourself I can see the damage its doing to others... including the migrants you think you care something about.

Poverty and violence is the norm for the greater part of planet earth right now, not just Latin America. The United States takes in more legal immigrants than any other country.
"Good" liberals seem to forget that the citizens of a country are also allowed to have expectations for that country, they are also allowed to have representation in government, NOT JUST illegal aliens or refugees because you feel sorry for them.

Citizens have the rightful expectation that Immigration happens in a way that newcomers can assimilate. They have an expectation that the government follows its own immigration laws,
and doesnt pick and choose what to enforce because of politics.

Your thought that poverty is an excuse to flood the border in an un-orderly way is riddiculous. By your logic we should let millions a year come here from every major continent, even though we have no way of vetting all those people. Which is why we have a set cap at one million a year.

Special refugees need to apply first.... your making an excuse based on SOME refugees for millions of others who are not... allowing cartels to prey on and use migrants, and transport drugs into the US with ease.
I have no problem with America taking in millions more than it does currently. That is also my right as a citizen. 😁

Forum List

Back