Illegal aliens sue Florida gov

Dipshit, where the Constitution means to distinguish rights reserved for citizens as opposed to persons it says so. Take section 1 of the 14th amendment. It reads:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
14th amendment was created for freedom democrat slaves dipshit

They committed misdemeanors. BFD. Real criminals are being sued by the state of New York. I`m just happy that Trump doesn`t have a dog or cat because they would be in legal hot water too.
Why can't the state of NY actually get an indictment if they are crimes? why are they stuck after 8 years with a silly civil action? I mean you they are criminals...

They committed misdemeanors. BFD. Real criminals are being sued by the state of New York. I`m just happy that Trump doesn`t have a dog or cat because they would be in legal hot water too.
What does this thread have to do with Trump?

I'm just wondering if any of them were pregnant. And if so, might they seek an abortion after six weeks in Massachusetts? It would be pure irony if that was the case. Since that would make DeSantis liable under the Texas abortion law.

That's a reach lol. Cripes you idiot leftist

Why do you believe that? Is there a code section of the law that says non-citizens can't purchase a gun?
  • Federal law already prohibits any persons from possessing or receiving a firearm if they are unlawfully in the United States.
  • NICS is not, however, currently required to notify immigration authorities if an applicant is in the country illegally.
  • Since November 30, 1998, NICS has issued denials for 36,189 attempted firearm purchases by illegal aliens.
  • Over the 15-month period from January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 NICS issued denials for 7,373 attempted purchases by illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back