Illegal that tried to kill Trump given jail time

You need mental health treatment and confinement, perhaps indefinitely.:cuckoo:

I'll do that if you take a refresher course on the positives of freedom and liberty. You nationalist/jingoist/authoritarian tools aren't fooling anybody.

The left already wishing death on their opponents, what a shocker.

If you weren't such a big government bootlicker , you would be wishing for the same thing.
big government boot licker.
lets see, would big government include or exclude setting up new agencies to control peoples health,
would big government include mandating or not mandating what a business pays its help.
Food stamps? welfare?
No, it seems if we got rid of all the BS social programs we would have a much smaller government with a lot less overhead and we would see more people showing responsibility for their lives.
I know the left likes to claim that they are against big government, but in reality, their actions show an opposite desire.

Onyx, learn how to use the quote function properly, you stupid shit. lol

lets see, would big government include or exclude setting up new agencies to control peoples health,
would big government include mandating or not mandating what a business pays its help.
Food stamps? welfare?
No, it seems if we got rid of all the BS social programs we would have a much smaller government with a lot less overhead and we would see more people showing responsibility for their lives.
I know the left likes to claim that they are against big government, but in reality, their actions show an opposite desire.

Oh right, because if someone criticizes Donald Trump they must support Democrat policies? Don't be an intellectually dishonest idiot.

If you weren't such a big government bootlicker , you would be wishing for the same thing.
Food stamps? welfare?

Or... Congress could quit wasting money on military stuff they don't need, and then this whole idea of food stamps and shit would be forgotten.

Congress Again Buys Abrams Tanks the Army Doesn't Want | Military.com

Aren't we all
Oh so your a Never Trumper, that thinks Trump is a closet liberal that will impose single payer?

I know that Donald Trump takes hints from dozens of authoritarian populists I have studied. I know that he is a narcissitic dumbass and clown. I know that he is creating a cabinet of crony capitalists, establishment politicians, and corporate titans. I know that the cultists that worship him are ignorant and have fascist tendencies.

You people are fucked in the head.

Last edited:
Aren't we all
Oh so your a Never Trumper, that thinks Trump is a closet liberal that will impose single payer?

I know that Donald Trump takes hints from dozens of authoritarian populists I have stuidied. I know that he is a narcissitic dumbass and clown. I know that he is creating a cabinet of crony capitalists, establishment politicians, and corporate titans. I know that the cultists that worship him are ignorant and have fascist tendencies.

You people are fucked in the head.

Why because he said something nice about Putin, Jesus youre a moron.
Yeah he's a clown, he makes billions and is elected President, sorry, if he listened to you he'd be sucking his thumb like Jeb.
He mentioned gonna get business people in.

now to the informative part of the show, WHO did you want?

Why because he said something nice about Putin, Jesus youre a moron.

No, that's not why. Actually I just gave four reasons why, and they are all true.

You people are absolute dumb fucks. You should be ashamed of your stupidity, because it takes a real idiot to be that easily manipulated by a TV personality.

Food stamps? welfare?

Or... Congress could quit wasting money on military stuff they don't need, and then this whole idea of food stamps and shit would be forgotten.

Congress Again Buys Abrams Tanks the Army Doesn't Want | Military.com
why would I forget about having my income stolen from me and given to the lazy just because the military saves a few dollars.
I dont understand.

ILLEGAL ALIEN Who Tried to Assassinate Trump at Vegas Rally Given Just 12 Months in Prison

So attempting to murder the President Elect gets you JUST 12 months in prison? wow....real deterrent on crime there!
There will be other attempts to assassinate him. He's simply a moving target.

ebb421749a07e279c169e93bcdab83cb.jpg

Forum List

Back