Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

weather man is scum a total waste of bandwidth , a total waste of a human . him and people like him are this countries biggest thread and of course this countries biggest enemy, he is trying to get to where he wants to be with lies and distortion, kind of reminds me of the 30000 lies Trump shit our during his four years.
Shitforbrains doesn’t even know I’m in his head 7/24 and spends all his time posting about me.

While being too stupid to know how to use the reply button.

You don't even know this law ass hole, title 42 stupid, the day that ended no one could keep them in Mexico anymore. BY the way you fucking brain dead , people who are here and request asylum are legally here and have to work in a set period of time. You not evern close on one of your lies , they are all MAGA Maggiot lies so weird and far out that they are laughable. What a brain dead ifdiot.
Slave lover speaks up defending his love of enslaving brown people!

Shitforbrains doesn’t even know I’m in his head 7/24 and spends all his time posting about me.

While being too stupid to know how to use the reply button.
Ya because there is no other ass hole here. at this point , I go after the scum , they are the easiest targets and are always the dumbest brick brains here.

Slave lover speaks up defending his love of enslaving brown people!
Title 42 stupid has nothing to do with enslaving brown people idiot. Its part bof our constitution shit for brains , again not one word that is the truth from the worm.

The worm needs this beat down, anyone who bases everything on lies and distortions has to be pointed out for their stupidity and the waste of the bandwidth here.

Title 42 stupid has nothing to do with enslaving brown people idiot. Its part bof our constitution shit for brains , again not one word that is the truth from the worm.
Do you like watching brown people clean your toilet, slave lover?

well the thread is about illegals doing all the work.....Duh!.....
Not all illegals are "brown people".
There is somewhere about 130+/- nationalities among illegals entering the USA.

The thread is about illegals hurting America, that includes more than "doing all the work"; which they don't.
Interestingly, it often seems to be people who don't do much, or any real work whom make that claim ("doing all the work").

Duh!

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
now tell us exactly how many illegals are YOU hosting

At any given time we have no clue how many are coming across the borders.

" What do you mean "we" Kimosaby ? "

YOU have no clue how many are coming across the borders.
(Just as YOU have no clue on many other things.)

What a pile of crap, you people are clowns .You don't even have a inkling of what you are talking about.

So explain it to us Einstein, how does allowing millions of needy low-skilled uneducated third-worlders flood in, a GOOD thing for America?
How will it help low-income American CITIZENS (a dirty word to Dimocrats) who are looking for affordable housing, and now will be competing for that housing with millions of third-worlders?
How does it help American CITIZENS when they have a medical emergency, and show up at their local hospital, only to find the emergency room filled up with illegals who are using it for their doctor visits?
How does it help American CITIZENS when their blue-collar wages are driven down further thanks to the availability of illegal cheap labor?

How does it help America Jackwad?

hay ass hole Biden never told anyone to flood into this country when he was elected. You are so full of shit. You are a intellectual cesspool not one word of truth

Lol!!

Well, this shows us all that you are completely ignorant on this issue.
Dumbfuck Joe, did indeed tell them to flood in.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

" What do you mean "we" Kimosaby ? "

YOU have no clue how many are coming across the borders.
(Just as YOU have no clue on many other things.)

How do you find the time to post while counting all the people crossing the border?

At any given time we have no clue how many are coming across the borders.

Kelly Osbourne on Donald Trump’s Anti-Immigrant Stance: “Who Is Going to Be Cleaning Your Toilet?”​

All you need to know about you racist fascists.

Forum List

Back