🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegals are illiterate unskilled deadbeats. That is obvious,

Obama received 65 million votes in 2012, 40 million of which came from illegals.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

If they were the "best and brightest" as obozo says, they would stay in mexico and do fine. Mexico is NOT a third world country, it's more like strong second world and there is real opportunity there. If they still want to come to america, they would do it legally and that is easy to do since america allows more LEGAL immigration than any other country in the world.

But illegals are so stupid and unskilled they can't do either, so they invade america and go on welfare. Obozo loves it since he knows they will vote for the welfare party forever.

They travel all the way from Guatemala, they survive the trip, they survive the US Border Patrol Gestapo, they manage to work in the US without drivers licenses or work permits but they are ....stupid?

Shirley, you jest.

Obama received 65 million votes in 2012, 40 million of which came from illegals.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

He is Quite a Low IQ moron isn't he?, the slope skull doesn't know Undocumented immigrants cannot vote and wouldn't try for fear of being caught by immigration police

There are 40 million of these parasites living illegally in america and most are on welfare and voting.

I love it when a retard invents a massively bogus lie. :lol:

and you notice how he ignores you when he is asked to prove his bullshit....this guy is the rights version of Dean.....he makes a lot of statements he cant prove too, and does some dancing around himself when asked to back it up......

He is Quite a Low IQ moron isn't he?, the slope skull doesn't know Undocumented immigrants cannot vote and wouldn't try for fear of being caught by immigration police

Of course illegals vote by the millions. Law says they can't but the law says they can't live here either. Obozo simply ignores the law as usual.

Millions of illegals are also collecting welfare in violation of the law.

They come because we demand them.
Americans are becoming fat, lazy and social security claims are 3 times higher now every year than 5 years ago.
How many Americans do you see standing on the street corner waiting for a job to do? Flagging down the trucks that stop to give them work.
We have become a nation of ass sitters, labor participation rate among citizens is the lowest it has been in 70 years.
Americans WILL not do the low skilled jobs and have little to NO skills themselves in the construction industry.
Mexicans come here ready and willing to work. Construction and landscaping companies call them more reliable than US citizens.
We do have an immigration problem. Americans will not and do not work, someone has to do the work and we DEMAND the immigrants.
Facts sure are a bitch. The BUSH immigration plan was a good one and the bill would have passed not for the legions of ditto head brain dead robots that march to a man that is accountable to no one.

Illegals do not "vote by the millions".
Come on folks, stick to the facts and no wonder Obama and the Dems keep kicking our ass.
End the easy qualifications for disability and force people to work ending unemployment insurance for 2 years.
Force dead beat Dads to work.
Hispanics WORK.

[
They travel all the way from Guatemala, they survive the trip, they survive the US Border Patrol Gestapo, they manage to work in the US without drivers licenses or work permits but they are ....stupid?

Very easy for illegals to enter and live and work in america when the president refuses to enforce the law.

Of course they do. Obozo has made it very clear he will not enforce a law he dislikes. He lets the illegals stay here and he lets them vote and go on welfare. The law says they can't but when the president won't enforce the law, people are gonna break it.

If they were the "best and brightest" as obozo says, they would stay in mexico and do fine. Mexico is NOT a third world country, it's more like strong second world and there is real opportunity there. If they still want to come to america, they would do it legally and that is easy to do since america allows more LEGAL immigration than any other country in the world.

But illegals are so stupid and unskilled they can't do either, so they invade america and go on welfare. Obozo loves it since he knows they will vote for the welfare party forever.

Must be a democrat

[

Very easy for illegals to enter and live and work in america when the president refuses to enforce the law.

NO President has enforced the law.
We pass laws and do not fund them.
Too busy funding the absurd "War" on Drugs.
The farm and construction lobby want a fair immigration bill. They oppose the absurd Tea Party mandates.
I own 3 businesses, vote Republican 99% of the time and do not need or use immigrant labor.
Who picks the crops??
Problem is citizens have no clue who is out side DOING THE WORK.
It damn sure ain't American citizens.They are lining up filing for disability and sit collecting unemployment benefits.

That brings up an interesting question: who were the dumbest immigrants? I say the Irish. The Irish grabbed all those government and political jobs and look what happened.

Of course they do. Obozo has made it very clear he will not enforce a law he dislikes. He lets the illegals stay here and he lets them vote and go on welfare. The law says they can't but when the president won't enforce the law, people are gonna break it.

Low IQ Boy the local municipalities and states control the voter rolls not the federal government :eusa_whistle:

They come because we demand them.
Americans are becoming fat, lazy and social security claims are 3 times higher now every year than 5 years ago.
How many Americans do you see standing on the street corner waiting for a job to do? Flagging down the trucks that stop to give them work.
We have become a nation of ass sitters, labor participation rate among citizens is the lowest it has been in 70 years.
Americans WILL not do the low skilled jobs and have little to NO skills themselves in the construction industry.
Mexicans come here ready and willing to work. Construction and landscaping companies call them more reliable than US citizens.
We do have an immigration problem. Americans will not and do not work, someone has to do the work and we DEMAND the immigrants.
Facts sure are a bitch. The BUSH immigration plan was a good one and the bill would have passed not for the legions of ditto head brain dead robots that march to a man that is accountable to no one.

Whatever good they do is more than offset by the costs of giving them welfare and health care and school for their kids. As i explained in the OP, illegals are usnkilled. Maybe the man makes $30,000 a year here, but the social costs we provide him and his family exceed that.

"Illegals" come from all over the world and for all kinds of reasons. Most come here because we offer them jobs. Some of those jobs are highly skilled and we're not training our own people do anything more complicated than what you do.

The rest of your post is, as usual, wrong.
As an employer, if I could not find skilled workers locally within the U.S., I would look abroad. However, I would sponsor skilled workers to move to the U.S. legally. That's what the immigration process is for. I would never be complicit in breaking the law just to maintain my workforce.

"Illegals" come from all over the world and for all kinds of reasons. Most come here because we offer them jobs. Some of those jobs are highly skilled and we're not training our own people do anything more complicated than what you do.

The rest of your post is, as usual, wrong.
As an employer, if I could not find skilled workers locally within the U.S., I would look abroad. However, I would sponsor skilled workers to move to the U.S. legally. That's what the immigration process is for. I would never be complicit in breaking the law just to maintain my workforce.

As an employer, if I could not find skilled workers locally within the U.S., I would look abroad. However, I would sponsor skilled workers to move to the U.S. by any means necessary . The naturalization process is extremely slow and arbitrary.I have no qualms about ignoring laws which are UNconstitutional.

the board notes that you still havent proved what you are saying.....its been 6 months and you still havent backed up your claim that Obama sets the Postage Prices....im sure it will be the same for the rest of your bullshit....

Forum List

Back