I’m a 21st Century American, I’m a Liberal, and I’m Armed.

There's this right Wing fallacy that gun control = gun bans .
There is a left-wing fallacy that gun control =/= to gun bans.

Indeed. Just ask Mao, Adolf, Lenin, Mussolini or the many other dictators who started their reign of terror by first confiscating guns. all in the name of "safety".
Aye....I adhere to a single word when it comes to the so-called "Reasonable Gun Restrictions".

Incrementalism.

The line for gun control is drawn at none. It will remain there as long as I draw breath.

Bullshit. The line separating Americans from "none" was drawn long ago and has been enforced for many years now.

Just go and try to buy a fully armed tank. :tank:
Always with the extremism......My statement is valid and will remain valid as long as I draw breath. A person who would never use a weapon for anything other than self defense would never use a weapon....regardless of its type...for anything other than self defense.

But if you want to sojourn into the realm of the ridiculous, please go alone. I have no desire to travel with you.

A person who would never use a weapon for anything other than self defense - shouldn't have a "weapon" because it will be taken from them and used against them. Of course, I'm talking about the liberal asshole who buys a gun, puts the bullets in the back of the closet and the gun in a safe in his downstairs closet.

That idiot is enjoying a false sense of security.

Hoover Dam Construction | ONE

Imagine that. Built by private companies using private labor...

So was the transcontinental railroad, at least in theory :doubt:

Ask Thomas Durant. He built the damned thing.

With money he saved up from working hard and being responsible, eh? :razz:

The Railroad didn't just link the coasts, it was a blueprint for private profit on public investment that was ripe for exploitation in the new republic being micromanaged from DC.
Why don't you explain to Me how it was that he was able to build a company from the ground up and not do it with hard work and thriftiness, along with intelligence, a keen vision of direction, and a willingness to risk everything for that dream of success....

Oh, it must have been someone on the government dole who just needed a break.

Grant was too busy worrying about reneging on treaties with the Sioux in the Black Hills and (so called) bad guys like Jesse James - who was tired of seeing his state raped by the North after the Civil War. Grant was kept fairly busy. That, coupled with the fact that he was a raging drunk, left the door wide open for Durant.

Among others... and 'K' Street was born.

Jesus Christ. I got my CCW in three days. Where the hell do you live? The Kremlin? Again, I only got mine because I am a law abiding citizen. Folks in the inner cities carry guns every day without "getting permission" to do so, just ask anyone in Chicago.

Florida. The department of agriculture is busy, busy here. And every time that there's a mass shooting the wait time spikes.

"mass shooting" " You mean a terrorist attack, right?

Around here it's pretty much anything that goes 'bang!' and bleeds.

Don't you (as a liberal) ever question the idea that Chicago is seldom mentioned in the area of "mass shootings"? I mean, each weekend (and especially the 4th) there was like 32 shootings...don't you find that somewhat "interesting" that the home of Saul Alynsky, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Bill Ayers is one of the most dangerous places on earth?

Simply put, I don't care. I'm more of a "big picture / concerned with the future" kind of guy.

I believe that a lot of the particulars that drive the headlines will be solved with fair and simple tax codes and heavy public investment in education and infrastructure.

I've NEVER voted for a candidate for any office with whom I was completely happy with... I think that few of us can say that we have. I try to be flexible and not afraid of voting for long-shots and sacrificial lambs.

I see....so you'll stick your head into the sand and forget about those issues that directly point to a liberal policy failures but you'll hold your nose and point to the "other guy" as the person NOT to vote for. And don't for one minute think I'm singling you out - I'm not. I point to 99% of the "so called' liberals who are so damned quick to throw stones...while living in glass houses.

A compelling question before we begin....

Did you vote Obama?

Twice.

Then you are not a true liberal, you are far left drone!

I've been called worse by uglier Monkeys...

:funnyface: Sticks & stones, baby!​

There is noting worse, that is what you drones do not understand!

And it is accurate description of your drones..

So I am calling what you are, just suck it up and accept it!

So was the transcontinental railroad, at least in theory :doubt:

Ask Thomas Durant. He built the damned thing.

With money he saved up from working hard and being responsible, eh? :razz:

The Railroad didn't just link the coasts, it was a blueprint for private profit on public investment that was ripe for exploitation in the new republic being micromanaged from DC.
Why don't you explain to Me how it was that he was able to build a company from the ground up and not do it with hard work and thriftiness, along with intelligence, a keen vision of direction, and a willingness to risk everything for that dream of success....

Oh, it must have been someone on the government dole who just needed a break.

Grant was too busy worrying about reneging on treaties with the Sioux in the Black Hills and (so called) bad guys like Jesse James - who was tired of seeing his state raped by the North after the Civil War. Grant was kept fairly busy. That, coupled with the fact that he was a raging drunk, left the door wide open for Durant.

Among others... and 'K' Street was born.

I agree with you there. I worked at Bolling AFB for a number of years. I have SEEN first hand - the graft and corruption that exists (happily) to serve the Congress. I KNOW what goes on there on the weekends. The parties, the orgies. I KNOW what evil looks like. And it's name is Washington DC.

Florida. The department of agriculture is busy, busy here. And every time that there's a mass shooting the wait time spikes.

Don't you (as a liberal) ever question the idea that Chicago is seldom mentioned in the area of "mass shootings"? I mean, each weekend (and especially the 4th) there was like 32 shootings...don't you find that somewhat "interesting" that the home of Saul Alynsky, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Bill Ayers is one of the most dangerous places on earth?

Simply put, I don't care. I'm more of a "big picture / concerned with the future" kind of guy.

I believe that a lot of the particulars that drive the headlines will be solved with fair and simple tax codes and heavy public investment in education and infrastructure.

I've NEVER voted for a candidate for any office with whom I was completely happy with... I think that few of us can say that we have. I try to be flexible and not afraid of voting for long-shots and sacrificial lambs.

I see....so you'll stick your head into the sand and forget about those issues that directly point to a liberal policy failures but you'll hold your nose and point to the "other guy" as the person NOT to vote for. And don't for one minute think I'm singling you out - I'm not. I point to 99% of the "so called' liberals who are so damned quick to throw stones...while living in glass houses.

All that any of us can do in this day and age is vote our conscience. I sleep just fine. I'm often disappointed, but I sleep just fine.

All that any of us can do in this day and age is vote our conscience. I sleep just fine. I'm often disappointed, but I sleep just fine.

This is where you and I disagree. I DON'T sleep well at night. I see this country falling apart. As surely as the sun rises in the East. Jesus - have you SEEN the two "candidates" that are being put forth this year!?!?! A fucking liar and thief and a fucking liar and a thief. This country is eating itself.

Did you vote Obama?

Twice.

Are you on welfare? I mean, what's your fascination with the fascist liberals?

What do you mean by "fascist liberals"? :dunno:

Please be as specific as possible.

Did you vote Obama?

Twice.

I mean fascist liberals....sorry, it's already simplified to the maximum extent possible....

There is a big difference between a aircraftcarrier and Ar15, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle - an aircraft carrier is a weapon of war…

I say that I’m armed because I carry a Ruger 9C loaded with eight to fifteen rounds of hollow point ammunition in a quick-release holster concealed under my shirt pretty much everywhere I go.

The People of The Great State of Florida have done a background check on me and decided that it’s ok for me to carry a concealed fire-arm. In return I have promised to understand and follow the rules for doing so when I carry.

I’m armed because I can be. I live in a world where needing to defend myself by shooting and possibly killing a “bad guy with a gun” is an everyday possibility, so I’m armed because I can be.

I’m a Liberal. I carry not because I’m afraid and live in fear that every step I take brings me closer to the inevitable use of my weapon. I carry because I can. I’m optimistic and hopeful that I’ll never have to reveal what I keep concealed, I carry because I can. I have permission from my government and I believe that I understand the responsibility. And by ‘my government’ from which I sought and obtained permission, I mean The United States Constitution in theory, and The People of The Great State of Florida in practice.

What IS the U.S. Constitution but the documentation of and blueprint for a form government? :dunno:

That will end not long after Hillary gets elected.

Bullshit!

She does not have the political capital to pass the kind of legislation required to compel us to turn in our hand guns and rifles.

She MIGHT get legislation delaying purchases of weapons and bulk ammo by folks who're on the no-fly lists, but I wouldn't make a bet on that horse.

I will however, bet you a dollar that the guns that you and I have in our homes would survive a pair of Hillary administrations just as surely as our guns survived eight years of President Obama.

It cracks me up how fragile some of y'all must think that The Second Amendment must be.

Gee all we have to go is the words coming out of elected libs mouthes......maybe you should open your ears.......2nd Amendment is only as strong as those upholding it....electing those who wish to do away with it is a serious threat......

So?

This one's pretty easy, Scooter... Find out how people running for public office in your area feel about the issues that you're passionate about and get out there in both the primaries and the generals and VOTE!

:thup:
no shit dumbass......funny how you vote against what you claim to believe

ROFL! Another lib who doesn't understand what a right is. You don't ask the government for permission to exercise a right. You don't need a license, and you don't have a long list of rules to follow.

Your attitude is utterly servile. You will make a good servant of the police state.

I guess it's just a good thing your common sense keeps you out of jail, because I guarantee that you make choices and you don't do and get everything that you want.

Grow the fuck up and learn to understand your relationship and your responsibility in a democracy to your community and to your government.

Thanks for advising me to stay our of jail. I don't know what I would have done without you to steer me true.

I have no responsibility to the government or the community. None.

Then you don't know what you're missing... most members of communities in America have access to stuff like safe water, stable electric power and groceries.

It's pretty cool! :thup:
I have access to all of that and the government isn't involved in any of it.

I know you're trying to make a point, but unless you can speak directly to government providing clean, safe water, stable electric power, and groceries, you may want to rethink your stance.

Paying private citizens for goods and services has nothing to do with government. Its called a private contract.

Government is a tool. Private enterprise is a tool. Both will be necessary if Monkeys are to reach the stars.

Guns are also tools. Government is a gang of men with a license to use guns on the innocent.

This is where you and I disagree. I DON'T sleep well at night. I see this country falling apart. As surely as the sun rises in the East. Jesus - have you SEEN the two "candidates" that are being put forth this year!?!?! A fucking liar and thief and a fucking liar and a thief. This country is eating itself.

Big picture.

As bad as it seems for this election in this here and now, humanity is still progressing towards fairness and justice with sights on the stars. Thanks in no small part to The US Constitution, the last 500 years have seen a lot of maturation in how Momma's little bastards exploit each other. A lot of progress indeed!

I guess it's just a good thing your common sense keeps you out of jail, because I guarantee that you make choices and you don't do and get everything that you want.

Grow the fuck up and learn to understand your relationship and your responsibility in a democracy to your community and to your government.

Thanks for advising me to stay our of jail. I don't know what I would have done without you to steer me true.

I have no responsibility to the government or the community. None.

Then you don't know what you're missing... most members of communities in America have access to stuff like safe water, stable electric power and groceries.

It's pretty cool! :thup:
I have access to all of that and the government isn't involved in any of it.

I know you're trying to make a point, but unless you can speak directly to government providing clean, safe water, stable electric power, and groceries, you may want to rethink your stance.

Paying private citizens for goods and services has nothing to do with government. Its called a private contract.

Government is a tool. Private enterprise is a tool. Both will be necessary if Monkeys are to reach the stars.

Guns are also tools. Government is a gang of men with a license to use guns on the innocent.

If that truly describes the government where you live, I recommend changing either your address or your government.

I say that I’m armed because I carry a Ruger 9C loaded with eight to fifteen rounds of hollow point ammunition in a quick-release holster concealed under my shirt pretty much everywhere I go.

The People of The Great State of Florida have done a background check on me and decided that it’s ok for me to carry a concealed fire-arm. In return I have promised to understand and follow the rules for doing so when I carry.

I’m armed because I can be. I live in a world where needing to defend myself by shooting and possibly killing a “bad guy with a gun” is an everyday possibility, so I’m armed because I can be.

I’m a Liberal. I carry not because I’m afraid and live in fear that every step I take brings me closer to the inevitable use of my weapon. I carry because I can. I’m optimistic and hopeful that I’ll never have to reveal what I keep concealed, I carry because I can. I have permission from my government and I believe that I understand the responsibility. And by ‘my government’ from which I sought and obtained permission, I mean The United States Constitution in theory, and The People of The Great State of Florida in practice.

What IS the U.S. Constitution but the documentation of and blueprint for a form government? :dunno:

That will end not long after Hillary gets elected.

Bullshit!

She does not have the political capital to pass the kind of legislation required to compel us to turn in our hand guns and rifles.

She MIGHT get legislation delaying purchases of weapons and bulk ammo by folks who're on the no-fly lists, but I wouldn't make a bet on that horse.

I will however, bet you a dollar that the guns that you and I have in our homes would survive a pair of Hillary administrations just as surely as our guns survived eight years of President Obama.

It cracks me up how fragile some of y'all must think that The Second Amendment must be.

Gee all we have to go is the words coming out of elected libs mouthes......maybe you should open your ears.......2nd Amendment is only as strong as those upholding it....electing those who wish to do away with it is a serious threat......

So?

This one's pretty easy, Scooter... Find out how people running for public office in your area feel about the issues that you're passionate about and get out there in both the primaries and the generals and VOTE!

:thup:
no shit dumbass......funny how you vote against what you claim to believe

As I've said... I sleep just fine. I'm disappointed sometimes, but I sleep just fine.

Did you vote Obama?

Twice.

I mean fascist liberals....sorry, it's already simplified to the maximum extent possible....

In that case... No. I'm not on welfare.

And I'm flattered that you stalk me thoroughly enough to think that I'm fascinated with something, even if you can't discuss it any deeper than the sound byte being parroted.

Big picture.

As bad as it seems for this election in this here and now, humanity is still progressing towards fairness and justice with sights on the stars. Thanks in no small part to The US Constitution, the last 500 years have seen a lot of maturation in how Momma's little bastards exploit each other. A lot of progress indeed!

You liberals slay me. "fairness and justice". For whom? The rich? The "elite"? The "pseudos-intellectuals"? I promise you, you aren't talking about the majority of humanity. Nice try, though.

Forum List

Back