I'm a Dreamer

I've been on the USMB over many years, I've seen Mexicans take over the place, They have a magic bullet or special protectors or something, because they didn't earn this "Special " reputation on their own.

... In the last election, 88 percent of black males voted for Hillary Clinton while Hillary got 94 percent of the black female vote. Add that to your figures and blacks are 153 percent of all voters... ....

Wow, you are completely innumerate.

You said this:

With Democrats being predominantly non-white, non-Christian...

Do you understand what that means?
You obviously don't understand
You are the one who seems confused here. Not sure if your problem is with math or English.
You are the one who seems confused.

I'm not your push button monkey. It's pretty much proof for a general conversation, stupid fuck. Disprove it. So you want to waste bandwidth over this??? That IS stupid.

In the last election, 88 percent of black males voted for Hillary Clinton while Hillary got 94 percent of the black female vote:

Latinos voted for Hillary Clinton by a margin exceeding 70 percent:

"About seven-in-ten religiously unaffiliated voters (70%) and Jews (69%) voted for Obama in 2012. A similar share of Jews in our survey (64%) say they are Democrats, while all three subsets of religious “nones” (atheists, agnostics and those who say their religion is “nothing in particular”) lean in that direction as well. "

Proving the obvious is juvenile. I rest my case.

There is a reason non-white racial groups and non-Christian religious groups are called minorities in this country. If every single voting-age Black and Jew voted Democrat it would still be entirely possible for the Democratic party to be made up predominantly of white Christians. That is because whites and Christians are large majorities (in the 70% range for each).

It would have been accurate to say that the groups you are talking about are predominantly Democrat. That is a very different thing than saying Democrats are predominantly made up of those groups.

Word salad. Unkotare knows the context. [He} just wants to deflect in order to take the focus off the over-all point I made in my long post earlier. ....

It's really OK to just admit you were wrong and move on.

I was wrong to think you had enough intelligence to have a productive conversation. Nothing you said changes the balance of what I wrote NOR the truth thereof.

... In the last election, 88 percent of black males voted for Hillary Clinton while Hillary got 94 percent of the black female vote. Add that to your figures and blacks are 153 percent of all voters... ....

You said this:

You are the one who seems confused here. Not sure if your problem is with math or English.

No, I’m really not. Is this a joke, or are you actually this stupid?

I've been on the USMB over many years, I've seen Mexicans take over the place, They have a magic bullet or special protectors or something, because they didn't earn this "Special " reputation on their own.

You seem to single out Mexicans for some special hatred and bigotry. Honestly, I don't give two hoots in Hades about them over any other people on the face of the earth, except that I do believe in the advancement, preservation and protection of the Posterity of the founders / framers of this country. IF you ever got beyond the ridiculous hate part, you might be able to understand a few sentences in simple English.

I'm beginning to think some Mexican got you pregnant, dumped you and now you're looking for others to help you hate on the Mexicans every day.

Shocker. My great grandparents struggled and fought and came here legally . Why do we create sanctuary cities for those that could do the same that don't? Nobody is above the law...Apparently somebody thinks they ARE. (Mexicans or those that hire them...)

You said this:

You are stupid. How many points of IQ do you burn trying to convince people that a race of people constitutes over 150 percent? How much intelligence does it take to waste your time trying to argue with people on the Internet? You don't have a job? You live off the government, so your time isn't worth any more than this? Or, more likely, you get the living shit beat out of you where you live so you get on the Internet anonymously and try to be a keyboard commando showing all those that beat you down academically and physically that you're the head monkey? You're the big cheese - you got all the answers.

If I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, I could buy Donald Trump the next day.

Shocker. My great grandparents struggled and fought and came here legally . Why do we create sanctuary cities for those that could do the same that don't? Nobody is above the law...Apparently somebody thinks they ARE. (Mexicans or those that hire them...)

What in HELL are you talking about? Let's get to the bottom of this. In what year did your great grandparents come to the United States?

... Immigration is citizenship ...

Well, not necessarily.

"What is IMMIGRATION?
The coming Into a country of foreigners for purposes of permanent residence....

Permanent residency is not the same thing as citizenship, as reflected in the different status for those with a permanent resident card (green card), as opposed to those who have acquired citizenship.

Still playing semantics....

Accuracy is not semantics.

A Green Card is generally the first step toward citizenship.
Latinos don’t and will not assimilate to European culture, some do it’s why we need merit based immigration.
The ones that have come here in the last 50 years have not assimilated. Instead they have carved out their own hybrid subculture and assimilated into that as have many former Americans. It's not surprising because they are encouraged to maintain their own separate culture.

It was planned that way. They will never assimilate to your culture. They will be given citizenship and then swallow your culture.
Because everybody in the US should be a dishwasher.

I don't understand your meaning.
What do today's dreamers wind up doing?
My son-in-law's parents came from Columbia and Cuba as professionals.
He was very sympathetic to Dreamers until I asked for concrete examples of what the 2nd generation Trespassers are doing.
95% of them are washing dishes and mowing lawns.
He's a bit less sympathetic now,

Well, not necessarily.

"What is IMMIGRATION?

Permanent residency is not the same thing as citizenship, as reflected in the different status for those with a permanent resident card (green card), as opposed to those who have acquired citizenship.

Latinos don’t and will not assimilate to European culture, some do it’s why we need merit based immigration.
The ones that have come here in the last 50 years have not assimilated. Instead they have carved out their own hybrid subculture and assimilated into that as have many former Americans. It's not surprising because they are encouraged to maintain their own separate culture.

It was planned that way. They will never assimilate to your culture. They will be given citizenship and then swallow your culture.

He was very sympathetic to Dreamers until I asked for concrete examples of what the 2nd generation Trespassers are doing.

I have no idea what they are doing, but unkotare wants proof of everything. So, you'll have to post it for it to have any credibility either way.

... How many points of IQ do you burn trying to convince people that a race of people constitutes over 150 percent? ....

No one but you has suggested any such thing, you innumerate moron. It's hard to believe you really can't understand this.

Well, not necessarily.

"What is IMMIGRATION?

I have no idea what they are doing, but unkotare wants proof of everything. So, you'll have to post it for it to have any credibility either way.
I put him on Ignore a few years ago.

You said this:

You are stupid. How many points of IQ do you burn trying to convince people that a race of people constitutes over 150 percent? How much intelligence does it take to waste your time trying to argue with people on the Internet? You don't have a job? You live off the government, so your time isn't worth any more than this? Or, more likely, you get the living shit beat out of you where you live so you get on the Internet anonymously and try to be a keyboard commando showing all those that beat you down academically and physically that you're the head monkey? You're the big cheese - you got all the answers.

If I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, I could buy Donald Trump the next day.
Well..I read your post.

You seem to single out Mexicans for some special hatred and bigotry. Honestly, I don't give two hoots in Hades about them over any other people on the face of the earth, except that I do believe in the advancement, preservation and protection of the Posterity of the founders / framers of this country. IF you ever got beyond the ridiculous hate part, you might be able to understand a few sentences in simple English.

I'm beginning to think some Mexican got you pregnant, dumped you and now you're looking for others to help you hate on the Mexicans every day.
Well, over the last 30 years I've seen illegal aliens from Mexico given special treatment NOBODY else has received.. And when I point that out, I'm the bad guy. I digress...it's more on the people that EXPLOIT illegals and how they control the narrative...

Well, not necessarily.

"What is IMMIGRATION?

By the second generation, nearly 70% of immigrant families speak English only at home. By the third generation, it's around 90%.

Relax.

... Or, more likely, you get the living shit beat out of you where you live so you get on the Internet anonymously and try to be a keyboard commando showing all those that beat you down academically and physically that you're the head monkey? You're the big cheese - you got all the answers.

Wow, your inferiority complex is really getting bad. You need to get some professional help with that.

Democrats and Cat ladies have one thing in common: they think they are being "Humanitarian" I've seen the unfortunate consequences of cat ladies feeding feral cats and the overpopulation and diseases, illegal aliens have that same thing in common with feral cats. I've seen cats run over, mauled to death, or starve because of this.. Democrats are like old cat ladies. Well meaning but misdirected. They want to help those poor poor starving cats/ Mexicans.

Last edited:
Democrats and Cat ladies have one thing in common: they think they are being "Humanitarian" I've seen the unfortunate consequences of cat ladies feeding feral cats and the overpopulation and diseases, illegal aliens have that same thing in common with feral cats. I've seen cats run over, mauled to death, or starve because of this.. Democrats are like old cat ladies. Well meaning but misdirected. They want to help those poor poor starving cats/ Mexicans.
They truly believe that second and third generation hispanics become fully American. HAH! If anything they become even MORE loyal to la raza. The become even MORE demanding of bilingual everything. Fourth, Fifth generation and beyond have no compunction about looking you right in the eye and deny they speak English at all.

I'd much rather believe what I see, have seen for years, rather than what an illegal lover tells me.

They truly believe that second and third generation hispanics become fully American. HAH! If anything they become even MORE loyal to la raza. The become even MORE demanding of bilingual everything. Fourth, Fifth generation and beyond have no compunction about looking you right in the eye and deny they speak English at all.

That is not true. That is your fear and insecurity talking.

Forum List

Back