I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

But it's OK for your cult to indict him, but not for him to call out your cult for indicting a political enemy.
btw, if being viewed as a political enemy was a reason not to be indicted? :auiqs.jpg:

Strategy for every criminal in America -- just make the DA or AG a political enemy. You're just regurgitating talking points -- it's all shit.

Yes. I guess the point being the info you provided is readily available. But the nitwit to which you replied uses right wing media sources for his info and therefore is willfully misinformed.
What was I misinformed about "nitwit?"

Obviously nothing. Trump is trying to fight 91 bullshit charges in 4 different areas. He has filed an appeal to his gag order based on constitutional grounds. Many people have said gagging Trump for attacking the court and his trial is a violation of his first amendment rights.

There are even fake screenshots of fake Trump posts attacking the judge:

For the moment, appealing it is all he can do, or at least all he had better do. I am kind of surprised you didn't find a quoted of some crusty old judge, no longer in the system making your point referring to this case, as gag orders have been used and effective, in the past. Though, those may be few and far between.

btw, if being viewed as a political enemy was a reason not to be indicted? :auiqs.jpg:

Strategy for every criminal in America -- just make the DA or AG a political enemy. You're just regurgitating talking points -- it's all shit.
You got any examples of members of one political party indicting the leading candidate of the opposing political party, bring it on.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 2.02.46 PM.png

You Stalinist assholes are running ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!
That psychopath judge can go to HELL!!!!! :evil:
Stay terrified..
You are really scared, aren't ya.

Trump threatened with jail time over gag order violation in New York fraud trial

A judge laced into Donald Trump on Friday, floating the possibility of heavy sanctions or even jail time against the former president, over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.

“Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron warned in court, before asking a defense lawyer to explain why Trump should not be punished or imprisoned.

Trump’s attorney apologized on his behalf, saying the violation was unintentional.

The judge’s admonition is the first time that Trump has been threatened with consequences for violating court-ordered restrictions on his speech. Trump was not in court to hear the rebuke, having left New York on Wednesday after attending two more days of the civil trial.

Given that Don relishes playing the victimhood card, I wonder if he believes he will benefit by going so far as to essentially force Engoron to throw his ass in jail. Or, perhaps, he just can't control himself. More or less like a petulant six year old throwing a tantrum.

Yep, Trump wants to achieve ultimate victimhood by being thrown in jail. Just do it.

But it's OK for your cult to indict him, but not for him to call out your cult for indicting a political enemy.
These are serious charges that had to be addressed. I am in no cult and contacted nobody to have the charges brought. I believe in the Constitution of the United States and still follow the oath I took to defend it. I believe in the rule of law, and that it applies to all, not just those below the level of the presidency. He did not have to choose to do any of the things he chose to do, but he did choose. Mike Pence also chose, but he chose to support the Constitution. Some honor oaths they take, others don't but get called on it. I have no problem with it being decided in a court with a jury of his peers, rather than on twitter. If he did nothing wrong, I trust the jury to decide that. If he should be allowed to lambaste the prosecution, the judge or bring heat of public opinion on the jurors, it is up to the appeals court and the supreme court to make that call. He is supposed to be worth billion$, surely he can pay for lawyers to make the case. Lord knows, he has never had trouble hiring lawyers to sue people.

These are serious charges that had to be addressed.
We'll disagree. 100% of the charges against Trump are bullshit that would never, ever, have been brought if he wasn't running for President again.
I am in no cult and contacted nobody to have the charges brought.
But you have no problem characterizing other posters as members of a cult. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
I believe in the Constitution of the United States and still follow the oath I took to defend it. I believe in the rule of law, and that it applies to all, not just those below the level of the presidency. He did not have to choose to do any of the things he chose to do, but he did choose. Mike Pence also chose, but he chose to support the Constitution. Some honor oaths they take, others don't but get called on it. I have no problem with it being decided in a court with a jury of his peers, rather than on twitter. If he did nothing wrong, I trust the jury to decide that. If he should be allowed to lambaste the prosecution, the judge or bring heat of public opinion on the jurors, it is up to the appeals court and the supreme court to make that call. He is supposed to be worth billion$, surely he can pay for lawyers to make the case. Lord knows, he has never had trouble hiring lawyers to sue people.

Forum List

Back