I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

In the scrambled head of a leftist, all Trump would have had to do is show up.

Everyone else in the US would have a first amendment right to attack the court, attack the judge, call the trial against them a sham, call the DA an asshole, WHATEVER. Nothing would be done to them. But Trump doesn't get that right. Why? Because he beat Hillary in 2016 and that is unforgivable.

Everyone else in the US would have a first amendment right to attack the court, attack the judge, call the trial against them a sham, call the DA an asshole, WHATEVER. Nothing would be done to them. But Trump doesn't get that right. Why? Because he beat Hillary in 2016 and that is unforgivable.
Actually
Only Trump gets away with this behavior

Your attempt to equate the two is a bit pathetic.. Independence is a noble aim. trump is just a grubby little grifter

kazoo's middle name is pathetic.

& its last name is loooooooooooossssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Google is not a source. Your post shows nothing. All I see is "judge to gag trump." We know that. He called the judge biased. He has a right to do that. He made a vague threat directed at no one in particular "If you come after me, I'm coming after you." Again, he has a right to do that. How? Because I could do that. I have that right. If I have that right, so does he. So do you. Sorry. Your google link shows nothing. "Elementary search" is about right, I'd expect that out of an elementary school kid.

I can google "Times joe biden molested kids" and you lefties wouldn't take that as proof he's a child molester.

I beg them to lock Trump up for speaking his mind. That would get that biased judge disbarred in no time. Violating Trumps first amendment rights are still violating rights, even if they are only Trumps.

Last edited:

Ok, did you even GO to your link?

"In posts on Truth Social, Trump blasted Willis as “phoney [sic],” attacked her record, and said she “wants desperately to indict me on ridiculous grounds.” The previous week, Trump had attacked Willis at a campaign rally in New Hampshire, referring to the 52-year-old Black prosecutor as “a young racist in Atlanta” and claiming, without evidence, that she had engaged in an affair with the head of a gang. “She’s got a lot of problems,” Trump told the crowd. A few days later, he released a 60-second ad blasting Willis and other prosecutors as the “fraud squad.”"

NONE OF THAT IS INTIMIDATION. He is allowed to speak his mind. He can call her racist, he can call her phony, he can call her the head of a gang. He can say she's got problems. ANYONE ELSE who is accused of a crime has the right to say all of this about the judge in their case. EVERYONE. EVEN TRUMP.

THIS IS NOT PROOF OF INTIMIDATION. Stop trying to infringe on Trumps first amendment rights. ITS GOING TO BITE YOU LEFTIES IN THE ASS.

Last edited:
If a black Democrat, on trial in front of a white judge after being caught looting a store, criticized the judge and called her a racist, the media would immediately call the judge, "alleged racist judge Smith," and editorialized that she should recuse herself and be taken off the bench due to "credible allegations of racism."

If that judge threatened to put the defendant in jail, the media would wail and gnash teeth.

I beg them to lock Trump up for speaking his mind. That would get that biased judge disbarred in no time. Violating Trumps first amendment rights are still violating rights, even if they are only Trumps.

The Judge has laid out the terms in specific language.
If Trump chooses to violate those terms he is subject to contempt of court.
It has happened often in high profile cases

Federal Documents Case: Trump’s bond conditions in the criminal case against him for keeping White House documents at Mar-A-Lago prohibit him from discussing the case with any witnesses or co-defendants Walt Nauta and Carlos de Oliveira, except through counsel, and a separate protective order bars him from sharing any discovery materials in the case, and states he can only access that information under direct supervision of his defense counsel.

Last edited:
Federal Election Case: Under the terms of U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan’s gag order, which was first imposedMonday, Trump and other “interested parties” in the case cannot make public statements that “target” Justice Department Special Counsel Jack Smith or his staff; defense counsel and their staff; any court staff or “any reasonably foreseeable witness or the substance of their testimony.”

Civil Fraud Trial: New York Judge Arthur Engoron imposed a gag order on Trump and other parties in the ongoing trial accusing the ex-president and his company of fraud, barring parties from making any public comments or posts about members of the court’s staff after Trump made a disparaging post about one of Engoron’s clerks.

Manhattan Criminal Case: A protective order was imposed on Trump and other parties in the criminal case against him in Manhattan for alleged “hush money” payments during his 2016 campaign, which prohibits Trump and other parties from copying any evidence in the case or sharing it on social media, and also delays names of court staff or some witnesses in the case from being disclosed until jury selection begins in the trial.

Forum List

Back