I'm craving......

Really looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the fun Thanksgiving recipes I get to make. And then Christmas baking and candymaking. I make a bacon fudge to die for.

Bacon fudge? I have a thread here about Thanksgiving recipes. You should post the recipe there if you feel like sharing. It sounds interesting anyway. :D

Dumplings

9940fb83-d01d-4bf4-93b5-86024f9ce89a.jpg

I love beef stew with dumplings. Awesome! I can't eat beef stew without dumplings anymore. I'm spoiled now. :D

You know, I've never been able to eat dumplings. Makes me a really strange Southerner, I know (don't like grits, either). I've just always had trouble with anything in the "soggy bread" category. Also have trouble eating biscuit and gravy for the same reason, and I can't even watch my family sopping up gravy with their bread, although I do make a point of baking crusty artisan bread when I serve stew or anything with gravy.

Go figure.

Really looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the fun Thanksgiving recipes I get to make. And then Christmas baking and candymaking. I make a bacon fudge to die for.

Bacon fudge? I have a thread here about Thanksgiving recipes. You should post the recipe there if you feel like sharing. It sounds interesting anyway. :D

It's pretty easy. I lay out thick-cut bacon on a broiler pan, sprinkle it with brown sugar, and bake it 'til it's crunchy, then crumble it up and mix it into the fudge in place of pecans or walnuts. I give it out as gifts every Christmas.

I am craving buffalo chicken and blue cheese dip! Look at those! Mmmmmmm hmmmm.

4372.jpg

I don't like buffalo sauce, but I do like wings in other, less spicy sauces. There's a dive bar in town that's been named the best wings in Tucson, and they have a blackberry BBQ sauce.

I am craving buffalo chicken and blue cheese dip! Look at those! Mmmmmmm hmmmm.

4372.jpg

I don't like buffalo sauce, but I do like wings in other, less spicy sauces. There's a dive bar in town that's been named the best wings in Tucson, and they have a blackberry BBQ sauce.

Honey barbecue also delicious. I like wings pretty much any way.

I've been in the mood for a steak lately.

ribeye.jpg

A nice juicy ribeye sounds really good. :)

Forum List

Back