I'm hiring

What would you call me if I hired the white guy over the black who is more qualified?

The more qualified person should be the one you hire.
You just stepped into the trap, I think, Matthew.
Trap? It was a simple question. Why don't you answer it?
I just did.
No, you didn't.

Respond to the VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD

What would you call me if I hired the white guy over the black who is more qualified?

Dickhead. Props for not hiring a Mexican.

uKTdmx8.gif

There's no law that says that you have to take the most qualified. Relax. A lot of things can come into play when hiring, personalities, personal skills, experience, not wearing a turban...

Oh my bad, i guess i misread the OP. I wouldn't necessarily call you a 'Racist', i'd more likely just call you a bad businessman. But then again, i'm not a Democrat. I'm not prone to engage in hysterical Race-Baiting.

I tell you what, I'd hire a qualified black man over an unqualified white guy in a minute.

I still haven't forgot when me and a black guy had to go behind a white guy and fix every single one of his fuckups on the entire floor of a county courthouse and not say a word because the fuckup was the boss's friend. :mad:

That was so unnecessary. He fucked it all up. Grr! Then he's talking shit to me in the truck. The thought of cutting him did come to mind.

There's no law that says that you have to take the most qualified. Relax. A lot of things can come into play when hiring, personalities, personal skills, experience, not wearing a turban...
I think you missed the point but I get what you're saying.

Oh my bad, i guess i misread the OP. I wouldn't necessarily call you a 'Racist', i'd more likely just call you a bad businessman. But then again, i'm not a Democrat. I'm not prone to engage in hysterical Race-Baiting.
?

Maybe it's the way the OP is worded. I could be confused. Are you saying you're hiring the white person over the black person, even though the black person is the more qualified? Could you clarify?

?

Maybe it's the way the OP is worded. I could be confused. Are you saying you're hiring the white person over the black person, even though the black person is the more qualified? Could you clarify?
It was a hypothetical ment to spark debate about the ethics of Affirmative Action

Was there a reason for affirmative action?
Absolutely and it played a good role by trying to help lift up an oppressed group of people.
But I submit that, that time has come and gone.
Not when the unemployment rate for blacks is still twice that for whites, including blacks with commensurate college educations. Don't think the time has come quite yet. It's definitely better, tho.

?

It was a hypothetical ment to spark debate about the ethics of Affirmative Action

Oh ok, so i read it right then. You're hiring the white person over the black person, even though the black person is more qualified? Yeah see, i wouldn't call you a 'Racist', i'd just call you a bad businessman. But again, i'm not a Democrat. I'm not prone to hysterical Race-Baiting.

Forum List

Back