I’m petitioning the state legislature to change California’s name to Mexifornia.

You have too much time on your hands.

I’m that typical Caucasian parent...one who views parenthood as a paramount priority...I stay involved with my children as much as possible. You don’t?
You’re a typical rightwing bigot and racist, someone both ignorant and stupid.

The malignancy that is your ignorance and fear has metastasized into hate and bigotry – an unwarranted and ridiculous hostility toward change, diversity, and inclusion.

Look bud...I make no attemp to mask my hatred for illegals...I hate them like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
All good legitimate real Americans hate criminals and those who shit on our right to sovereignty. You folks who are here by illegal means won’t understand....You are just as guilty as the illegals, you all are quickly becoming second class citizens yourselves due to your support for illegals. Please keep it up....MARA

So some stupid shit is trying to get a student to do what he hasn't got the balls for on his own. Sounds like a republican making others do his work. And the best part is California will always be California. The greatest place on earth before the republicans come in. Just think if not for republican greed people would not be homeless or living in tent cities because rent is astronomical.

Well, my daughter and I are...This is part of a school project that my daughter will no doubt catch hell for....We are looking forward to presenting the idea to the class and the totally LefTarded PoliSci professor. We intend to do this in an attempt to make a mockery of the state...the scary thing is; they may love the idea and create an initiative for it...haha.
We plan to bust our asses to get the media involved in this....stay tuned, this could be lots of fun.
Does anyone know if there would be any federal jurisdiction over such a matter?
I pity your daughter.

Why is that?
Teaching her your hate at a young age. Pretty disgusting.

Nothing compares to the pond scum liberals hate .
That doesn’t justify what Loser is doing.

Well, my daughter and I are...This is part of a school project that my daughter will no doubt catch hell for....We are looking forward to presenting the idea to the class and the totally LefTarded PoliSci professor. We intend to do this in an attempt to make a mockery of the state...the scary thing is; they may love the idea and create an initiative for it...haha.
We plan to bust our asses to get the media involved in this....stay tuned, this could be lots of fun.
I pity your daughter.

Why is that?

Loser exposes his daughters to life’s realities.
Anybody sane and unafraid arrives at the same conclusions / opinions.

Cool story, Comrade....:71:

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?

Loser exposes his daughters to life’s realities.
Anybody sane and unafraid arrives at the same conclusions / opinions.
If you hate California so much, why don’t you move, instead of teaching your children to share your hate for the state?

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?
But not surprising...how else does it get passed down. It's not natural or normal.

You have too much time on your hands.

I’m that typical Caucasian parent...one who views parenthood as a paramount priority...I stay involved with my children as much as possible. You don’t?
You’re a typical rightwing bigot and racist, someone both ignorant and stupid.

The malignancy that is your ignorance and fear has metastasized into hate and bigotry – an unwarranted and ridiculous hostility toward change, diversity, and inclusion.

Look bud...I make no attemp to mask my hatred for illegals...I hate them like Hitler hated Jews...but worse.
All good legitimate real Americans hate criminals and those who shit on our right to sovereignty. You folks who are here by illegal means won’t understand....You are just as guilty as the illegals, you all are quickly becoming second class citizens yourselves due to your support for illegals. Please keep it up....MARA
^ and this is our typical conservative republican christian, folks.

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?
But not surprising...how else does it get passed down. It's not natural or normal.

Hold on, it’s not natural for good people to distance themselves from bad people? What do you teach in LefTarded households?
(I know the answer to that question)

Forum List

Back