"I'm Really Scared About a Bloodbath 10 Days From Now"

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Says Donny Deutsch on MSNBC.

His point is: nothing the Dems are saying resonates with people who can't afford to feed their family, whose IRA has lost 25% of value.

And he's right. Of course he's right.

His point is: nothing the Dems are saying resonates with people who can't afford to feed their family, whose IRA has lost 25% of value.

Let them whine.

It's delicious after the pummeling they've inflicted for decades on those who dare to not think like them.

Bloodbath? :auiqs.jpg:

If the GOP can't roll over them this time, it is over. To much head wind from economics, to crime, to the border, for Democrats to win.

Leftists on this board insist it is not the Democrats who did this, and they have no control over the situation. Americans want to know that if this is the case, then pray tell........who is actually at fault, and if the Democrats can not improve the situation, why vote for them!

And the serial harms committed on schoolchildren to placate teachers unions. They fucked with people's children and damaged many, some of them permanently. Parents have not forgotten that madness.

They deserve whatever happens to them in the midterms.

And the serial harms committed on schoolchildren to placate teachers unions. They fucked with people's children and damaged many, some of them permanently. Parents have not forgotten that madness.

They deserve whatever happens to them in the midterms.

What is going to happen is a mass exodus from the profession, just like cops.

And then the children will be damaged more. This is already happening. But oh well.

If the GOP can't roll over them this time, it is over. To much head wind from economics, to crime, to the border, for Democrats to win.

Leftists on this board insist it is not the Democrats who did this, and they have no control over the situation. Americans want to know that if this is the case, then pray tell........who is actually at fault, and if the Democrats can not improve the situation, why vote for them!

I agree. This election is whether America stays America IMO

It is not beneath Progs to make it sound as bad as possible but there ends up being moderate gains by Republicans and a few losses. Then they will turn it into a victory statement. It is clear that they will continue to vote in trillions and trillions of dollars of bogus legislation if they keep the House and Senate.

Good teachers need to stop the bad teachers.

:)

Too busy. I already teach 150+ children a day, and a thousand other things I've had to take on since the shortage.

In 2-3 years when most districts are on four day weeks because they can't get staff....don't say I didn't tell you so.

Too busy. I already teach 150+ children a day, and a thousand other things I've had to take on since the shortage.

In 2-3 years when most districts are on four day weeks because they can't get staff....don't say I didn't tell you so.

If not the good teachers, then who? I'm serious. I really want to know this. My late husband, a school teacher, would be spinning in his still warm grave if he knew the perversion that was being pushed on school children these days. I'm ever thankful I never had children, thus no grandchildren facing this.

Am I just supposed to stop caring about kids because there isn't enough time to police the bad teachers?

If not the good teachers, then who?

Okay. With what extra time, money and energy am I going to police the bad teachers which is not even close to my job?

On top of teaching the 150 children I TEACH, which is my primary concern, and dealing with the family situations they have which you can probably not even imagine?

And their special ed needs: their 504, IEP, etc?

And on top of all that, I'm supposed to go out of my designated role and act as I don't know, admin or something.

Mark this: this is Defund the Police for the Right--for us. It will end just as badly. We will regret it just as much. Not only are current teachers quitting--one teacher in my VERY GOOD district walked out in the middle of the day--but young people are not going INTO teaching. Same problem police are having. No recruiting. It's been destroyed, the entire profession.

I know that feels great to so many people here. But look around at our society and ask yourselves: who's going to be taking care of these kids? "Not my problem" didn't work for Defund the Police and it won't work here either.

The Democrats allowed LGBQT, Defund Police, Trump is a monster and equity to be the entirety of their politics and decisions.
Meanwhile, everything is falling apart. The education system is a complete mess with the worst test scores in our nations history. - BUT!! _ we have equity boards that are making sure trans children are comfortable.... because that is what really matters.
We have 40 plus year inflation where the only policy enacted was to create massive spending bill named for inflation, but not even MSNBC is willing to carry the water for it being absolutely nothing but a spending spree.
People everywhere are struggling. Even middle class folks living comfortably are now not living so comfortably. Food prices have rocketed, as well as all other prices devouring all gains made in wages and then some. When you factor in inflation, people are earning LESS now... not more.
And all you see from the Democrats is talk of "people of color" and "Equity" and "LGQBT rights"

They don't realize that outside of their little bubble.... no on else actually gives a fuck about everything they currently stand for.

Okay. With what extra time, money and energy am I going to police the bad teachers which is not even close to my job?

On top of teaching the 150 children I TEACH, which is my primary concern, and dealing with the family situations they have which you can probably not even imagine?

And their special ed needs: their 504, IEP, etc?

And on top of all that, I'm supposed to go out of my designated role and act as I don't know, admin or something.

Mark this: this is Defund the Police for the Right--for us. It will end just as badly. We will regret it just as much. Not only are current teachers quitting--one teacher in my VERY GOOD district walked out in the middle of the day--but young people are not going INTO teaching. Same problem police are having. No recruiting. It's been destroyed, the entire profession.

I know that feels great to so many people here. But look around at our society and ask yourselves: who's going to be taking care of these kids? "Not my problem" didn't work for Defund the Police and it won't work here either.

A lot of words.

What if I throw my hands up in the air and stop giving a shit about kids?

All I get from you it "I'm helpless".

Disagree. The election is about tbe economic, by far the top issue. The issues in the top range include crime, gun violence, abortion and immigration. It was also ultimately the economy that cost Trump in 2020.

What is going to happen is a mass exodus from the profession, just like cops.

And then the children will be damaged more. This is already happening. But oh well.
My wife is a retired school teacher. Many of our friends are teachers or retired teachers.

Nobody wants to be a teacher nowadays. Not to the extent they were decades ago. My wife says there is no way she would teach nowadays unless it was in a private school.

If not the good teachers, then who? I'm serious. I really want to know this. My late husband, a school teacher, would be spinning in his still warm grave if he knew the perversion that was being pushed on school children these days. I'm ever thankful I never had children, thus no grandchildren facing this.

Am I just supposed to stop caring about kids because there isn't enough time to police the bad teachers?

This is the EXACT mirror image of Defund the Police.

Do you remember how the Left was convinced that the majority of cops were racist thugs?

(think about that)

And how we thought that was outlandish--yes, there are always a few bad apples, but that doesn't make the entire bushel rotten

(think about that too)

But it was too late. For cops, whose job was already almost impossibly difficult, losing the public trust was the last straw. I understand that and do not blame them.

That is EXACTLY where public school teachers are. Anyone here who believes MOST teachers are "indoctrinators" or whatever is 10,000 kinds of fool and, frankly, deserves what is coming. Just like the crime spree it will hurt all of us. Sadly

Disagree. The election is about tbe economic, by far the top issue. The issues in the top range include crime, gun violence, abortion and immigration. It was also ultimately the economy that cost Trump in 2020.

What I meant was: if we cannot take over from Democrats under these circumstances, we are either rife with Communists or cheating.

Either way

America then splits or severs. It's over.

This is the EXACT mirror image of Defund the Police.

Do you remember how the Left was convinced that the majority of cops were racist thugs?

(think about that)

And how we thought that was outlandish--yes, there are always a few bad apples, but that doesn't make the entire bushel rotten

(think about that too)

But it was too late. For cops, whose job was already almost impossibly difficult, losing the public trust was the last straw. I understand that and do not blame them.

That is EXACTLY where public school teachers are. Anyone here who believes MOST teachers are "indoctrinators" or whatever is 10,000 kinds of fool and, frankly, deserves what is coming. Just like the crime spree it will hurt all of us. Sadly
It’s already hurting us, there is a severe teacher shortage and it is worse in the red states.

Forum List

Back