I'm shocked- ex-reagan-adviser-fox-news-is-self-brainwashing-republicans-into-a-radical-fringe-party

you want to hear Fear Factor Inc? ... watch Fox for an hour ... then visit this board to read about the topics Fox just reported.

Fox is for freedom like our Founders were. Its a radical idea to liberals who spied for Stalin and Hitler, gave Stalin the bomb, and now openly support the open commie, Sanders.
it must be special ED's computer time at the asylum .

Your posts are like a magnate for all the forum imbeciles.

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”

They (meaning Republicans) opened up this Pandora's box years ago and created this monster themselves. It worked for them...at first. It was their way of rallying the base.

Now these so-called conservatives on the radio like Mark Levin (who sounds a damn site more like an unapologetic fascist than a conservative, to be perfectly honest) are actually turning on Republicans leaders these days.

Now, I'm not saying that any leaders of any political party deserve to be blindly followed. Certainly not! But any political group that demands ideological orthodoxy and purity from all its representatives and, to that end, throws away pragmatism and ignores the political reality of diverse congressional districts is engaging a kind of electoral suicide because Americans as a whole have a LONG history of rejecting extremism in its representative government.

However, be that as it may, now they're crying? They should have seen this coming. I sure as hell did.

At any rate, I've got a Biblical admonition for them. Take note, conservatives.

Hosea 8:7 -- They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.

6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpg

you want to hear Fear Factor Inc? ... watch Fox for an hour ... then visit this board to read about the topics Fox just reported.

Fox is for freedom like our Founders were. Its a radical idea to liberals who spied for Stalin and Hitler, gave Stalin the bomb, and now openly support the open commie, Sanders.

like a magnate for all the forum imbeciles

I'm guessing that you are immune to Irony....

Ex-Reagan adviser: Fox News is ‘self-brainwashing’ Republicans into a radical fringe party

“Many conservatives live in a bubble where they watch only Fox News on television, they listen only to conservative talk radio — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, many of the same people,” Bartlett told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday. “When they go onto the Internet, they look at conservative websites like National Review, Newsmax, World Net Daily.”

“And so, they are completely in a universe in which they are hearing the same exact ideas, the same arguments, the same limited amount of data repeated over and over and over again. And that’s brainwashing.”

They (meaning Republicans) opened up this Pandora's box years ago and created this monster themselves. It worked for them...at first. It was their way of rallying the base.

Now these so-called conservatives on the radio like Mark Levin (who sounds a damn site more like an unapologetic fascist than a conservative, to be perfectly honest) are actually turning on Republicans leaders these days.

Now, I'm not saying that any leaders of any political party deserve to be blindly followed. Certainly not! But any political group that demands ideological orthodoxy and purity from all its representatives and, to that end, throws away pragmatism and ignores the political reality of diverse congressional districts is engaging a kind of electoral suicide because Americans as a whole have a LONG history of rejecting extremism in its representative government.

However, be that as it may, now they're crying? They should have seen this coming. I sure as hell did.

QED

QED

Prove your horseshit, asshole.

I'm guessing you're a major forum imbecile.

QED

Prove your horseshit, asshole.

Where's the bar?

"Conceivably plausible......third hand"?

I'm passably literate....

That's the most anyone can say for you.

and you're a Trump Chump.......I'm good with that...

and you're a Trump Chump.......I'm good with that...

You're just a chump, pure and simple.

How so?

too bad lib media beat them to it and had a monopoly for 50 years.
Actual journalism- what a concept.

Mark Levin turned on the Republican Party when he saw what Senate Bill S744 said about American Attorneys.
It says American Attorneys don't have the skillset required for today's market and thus proposes admitting at least 160,000 Business Visa Attorneys into the US annually.
Mark Levin is an elite scumbag who was a devout Free Market Conservative until HIS profession was targeted.

A magnate is a person that can afford to buy a GREAT house with 3 bathrooms whereas a magnet attracts ferromagnetic elements (iron, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals).
in your case I've done a fine job of attracting forum imbeciles.

A magnate is a person that can afford to buy a GREAT house with 3 bathrooms whereas a magnet attracts ferromagnetic elements (iron, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals).

You're just another loser harping on technical gaffs because you keep getting your sand kicked in your face.

Mark Levin turned on the Republican Party when he saw what Senate Bill S744 said about American Attorneys.
It says American Attorneys don't have the skillset required for today's market and thus proposes admitting at least 160,000 Business Visa Attorneys into the US annually.
Mark Levin is an elite scumbag who was a devout Free Market Conservative until HIS profession was targeted.

What makes him a scumbag? I thought Dims believed protecting the interests of their constituencies is the prime function of government.

You're just another loser harping on technical gaffs because you keep getting your sand kicked in your face.
nope. that's all you. as I just proved.

Forum List

Back