I'm Switching Political Parties

If all Liberals would just leave our rights the hell alone I wouldn't have such an issue with them,.. that's the only reason I do in the first place as I understand a lot of them are just living their lives like us, but I would let them be them if they would let me be me in a heartbeat.
Liberals don't do things like that; Marxists do. Liberals are for individual rights and respecting others' opinions.
I got a cousin that's a liberal. There's worse things, I'll tell ya that. I took some test and I scored as a liberal. :dunno:

Well, now being a Libertarian or at least knowing I've basically been one all along lol I respect your beliefs if you can respect mine. :)
I just think it's a good idea to know where each party truly stands.
For example, I have no love for Establishment Grand Old Party buffoons.

Aside from drug decriminalization and isolationism, Libertarians and Republicans share many of the same platforms.
And increasing spending...

The whole ignoring the election and trying to install an unelected government might go against Libertarians views too..

I am now Libertarian. That doesn't mean that I won't still vote for Conservatives as I obviously still want DeSantis as our next president, it's just I've always been more of a do whatever you want kind of person just don't try and go taking my rights away,.. so it would be totally hypocritical if I said that I wanted to do away with the rights of the left. As I've been saying for quite some time on here now,.. whatever floats your boat, just don't sink mine. I also want the government to be involved as less as possible.
Wont make any diffference.

Oh I love the MAGA movement alright, I'm just not all that crazy about its leader except for the fact that he started it.
I'll wait until I see what legislation comes out of the House Majority.

If all Liberals would just leave our rights the hell alone I wouldn't have such an issue with them,.. that's the only reason I do in the first place as I understand a lot of them are just living their lives like us, but I would let them be them if they would let me be me in a heartbeat.

Liberals don't do things like that; Marxists do. Liberals are for individual rights.

Yeah, don't call them 'Liberals', FJB. I try to never use the word "liberal" or "progressive" when referring to statists, because words are important and they are neither "liberal" or "progressive." Progress means going in the right direction, iyam, and most of the time they want to go in the wrong direction.

I already did. How do you think I even know about it and they didn't mention one single thing about it.
Discuss public schools, fire departments, police, road maintenance.
Your eyes will pop out.
If they agree paying taxes is fair, they're not True Blue Libertarians.

Discuss public schools, fire departments, police, road maintenance.
Your eyes will pop out.
If they agree paying taxes is fair, they're not True Blue Libertarians.

Do all Libertarians have to agree with all other Libertarians? I never agreed with another Republican one hundred percent of the time back when I was still one.

Forum List

Back