I'm Switching Political Parties

Do all Libertarians have to agree with all other Libertarians? I never agreed with another Republican one hundred percent of the time back when I was still one.
Do all Rs have to agree?
Do all Ds have to agree?
Do all MAGAs have to agree?
It seems so.

I am now Libertarian. That doesn't mean that I won't still vote for Conservatives as I obviously still want DeSantis as our next president, it's just I've always been more of a do whatever you want kind of person just don't try and go taking my rights away,.. so it would be totally hypocritical if I said that I wanted to do away with the rights of the left. As I've been saying for quite some time on here now,.. whatever floats your boat, just don't sink mine. I also want the government to be involved as less as possible.

I feel sorry for Libertarians, the electoral system completely makes them irrelevant.
With Proportional Representation the Libertarians would be getting quite a lot of representation, now they get nothing.

The Libertarians should all be going out shouting for Proportional Representation.

Do all Libertarians have to agree with all other Libertarians? I never agreed with another Republican one hundred percent of the time back when I was still one.
Prior to Trump, if you disagreed with any R stance, you were labeled a Communist.

Do all Rs have to agree?
Do all Ds have to agree?
Do all MAGAs have to agree?
It seems so.

About every single issue there is in the world today? As much as I like you I'm honestly starting to believe that you've lost your mind now. :rolleyes:

About every single issue there is in the world today? As much as I like you I'm honestly starting to believe that you've lost your mind now. :rolleyes:
You are lucky to enter the political arena during Trump.
Before Trump, Rs were almost all Globalist neo-Cons.
I hate to say it, but most R here didn't want Trump to be the nominee in 2015 because their Chinese stocks were doing just fine.

I'm not shocked that you feel that way.
I'd like to see the House Rs cut some of that last Give Away To Other Nations squashed

I would also. All of it. They may do it now BUT they would never do it if there was any chance of it passing.

Just the same as them not doing it under Trump.

Which is also stupid.
I agree that it was stupid, but Rs were greedy fuckers before Trump got the nomination.
Don't forget that Prebus was going to tell all the R electors to not give Electoral votes to Trump.

I would also. All of it. They may do it now BUT they would never do it if there was any chance of it passing.

Just the same as them not doing it under Trump.
Why does the US have to support nations that have existed way before the US?
You don't give money to perpetual losers.

I am not affiliated with any political party, religious organization or hobby network. I am switching to all-physical reality, meaning toss the credit and claims in the trash, its debit and pre-paid time. Sounds dumb the way I word it but feels real damn good to sever off those uninteresting unprofitable things. No trivial pursuits. Time micro-management. Money plots. Etcetera. Becoming a banker with my life. Cant be distracted with the nonsense upstairs. I ask myself, "how does this personally concern me?" and 95% of the time it doesnt matter at all. And now that our votes dont count and corruption is higher than its ever been there is no legitimate reason at all for someone like me to pay any attention at all on what so and so is saying on the soapbox because it truly doesnt matter.

That makes me Independent from the way I see it.

Are you switching to Biden/Harris kind of people OP?

I thought so.

Forum List

Back