I'm Thinking About Voting for Trump

In
2 years tRump has done more harm to America than any president in over 200 years.

Such as-?
Tax receipts dropping, diplomacy faltering, allies turning their backs, tariffs, rampant racism, not to mention destroying our national credibility, the list is really to long to type at the moment.
Terrible how North Korea is no longer threatening to nuke America.
What deal did he make with Kim jong un? I would love to see those transcripts. He didn’t do so well with Mexico. They told him fu
You can read about the two years of diplomacy after its declassified.

Where’s the documentation on Obama’s peace negotiations with whover he was supposed to bring peace to. Starting two wars was icing I know.
He put one between osamas eyes

Obama: "This is the Syrian red line."

lol

What a fucking moron!
It is smart for you trump lions to go out and lie. Say this.

“I was a Hillary supporter but now I’m voting to give trump a second term. He deserves it”

And then list all his accomplishments

That’s a brilliant lie

STFU

Trump sucks.

But you leftists suck even more!

Long Live The Establishment!
Don’t worry. Whatever we want that makes us show up in 2020, will not get us to the polls in 2022.

I am a #NeverTrumper. Donald Trump is the most unqualified individual to ever be elected President.

But the Left is going Full Retard.

The policies that the Left are now promoting will make us look like France.

And that is unacceptable.

If we follow the far left turn of the Democrats, then we will become France but with bad food!
[Double checking to make sure this isn’t in Political Satire…]

‘The left’ isn’t running for president, ‘the left’ won’t be nominating anyone for president.

The Democratic Party, on the other hand, will be nominating a mainstream, middle-of-the-road corporate lapdog as they always have, someone funded by corporate America, someone beholden to corporate America, and someone whose policies will benefit corporate America.

And someone far more fit and capable than Trump to be president.
someone didn't watch lizzy waren's speech. . .

iu

I think Toro has had some of that extra smooth single malt stuff tonight.

He gets a pass..
Your post made me mix a scotch and red bull

ChrisL :auiqs.jpg:
Is she still alive? I haven’t seen a post from her in forever. And the patriots won a Super Bowl. She still here?
nope, she gone.

She's not exactly gone, but kinda is.

Oh, She's other places.

The Democratic Party, on the other hand, will be nominating a mainstream, middle-of-the-road corporate lapdog as they always have, someone funded by corporate America, someone beholden to corporate America, and someone whose policies will benefit corporate America.

And someone far more fit and capable than Trump to be president.

If the Left nominates

You’re not some high level corporate exec.. Those are the only ppl that Benefit from a corporate lapdog. Trump is the one president I’ve seen in my lifetime that isn’t beholden to the corporations. That’s a very good thing

But he is mean as a cut snake, dumb as a rock, and the laughing stock of the world. And a prick.

Is she still alive? I haven’t seen a post from her in forever. And the patriots won a Super Bowl. She still here?

She turned 40.

Hence, in her mind, she's already dead.
I never ever believed she was in her 30s. She was clearly a beautiful 40 something year old woman.

But yea she would now be in her 40s. Can you imagine being in a relationship with her? She and I would not get along. Not even close. Did you always get along with her or sometimes cross her? She’s the best. She hates me. Lol

I never ever believed she was in her 30s. She was clearly a beautiful 40 something year old woman.

But yea she would now be in her 40s. Can you imagine being in a relationship with her? She and I would not get along. Not even close. Did you always get along with her or sometimes cross her? She’s the best. She hates me. Lol

She's crazy.

The Big Lie is that Trump isn't beholden to Big Corporations.

I don't know if he is or is not, but he's certainly doing everything they want!
Of course he’s doing what benefits them. He’s one of them. But what republican wouldn’t?

You will see in 4 years the rich got richer and the middle class stayed the same.

My advice? Save. Weather the storm next time a recession hits.

Forum List

Back