I'm voting for the black guy

No, not the half black guys the Demonrats like to run, but a REAL black man who scares all the leftie tards.

Dems in Michigan, show us youre no longer the party of the KKK and vote for John James.

"Fucking John James..... That would SUCK!"

John James is on my ballot. He is an appealing candidate with the very best of intentions, I think. Any other time, I would vote for him. But not this time. I have often voted Republican...GHWBush in '92 and McCain in the 2K primary, plus State folks, and I would listen to James if it were normal times. But Trump said a vote for a Republican is a vote for him, and I believe him. I've seen Republican after Republican fall, cave or run for the hills...and I am certain this James kid wont have a chance to be an individual in DC if seasoned veterans can't stand on their hind legs anymore. So I hope he loses this election but not his conviction to try again in better times.

That is some goofball asinine childish logic

Really? So when Trump says ..a vote for ?______ is a vote for him, he doesn't mean they will cowtow to his scapegoating, lying and hate-mongering? He doesn't mean that they have no voice of their own, just become an echo of him like good little suck-ups?

I am sorry John James is caught up in this big-picture horror thru no fault of his own. He deserves better. But I will not vote for a Trumpbot.

Sure, double down on stupid. Even of President Trump had ever said that a vote for John James is a vote for him, you are stupid enough to give a young black conservative enough credit to have the strength of character to say that a vote for John James is a vote for John James.

Typical misguided racist democrat "logic". And typical democrat contempt for black conservatives.

The real racists are the liberals. We all know this.

Wealthy liberal elites exploit brown and black people for money and power.

No, not the half black guys the Demonrats like to run, but a REAL black man who scares all the leftie tards.

Dems in Michigan, show us youre no longer the party of the KKK and vote for John James.

I wish I lived in Michigan to vote for him, but I did vote for Blackburn in TN.

There ain't no "party of the KKK", sorry.

The dems are the party of the KKK, now it's just they hate whitey....and blame whites for everything......dems gotta have some group to hate.

There ain't no "party of the KKK", sorry.

The dems are the party of the KKK, now it's just they hate whitey....and blame whites for everything......dems gotta have some group to hate.

200.gif

John James is on my ballot. He is an appealing candidate with the very best of intentions, I think. Any other time, I would vote for him. But not this time. I have often voted Republican...GHWBush in '92 and McCain in the 2K primary, plus State folks, and I would listen to James if it were normal times. But Trump said a vote for a Republican is a vote for him, and I believe him. I've seen Republican after Republican fall, cave or run for the hills...and I am certain this James kid wont have a chance to be an individual in DC if seasoned veterans can't stand on their hind legs anymore. So I hope he loses this election but not his conviction to try again in better times.

so you're a Max Boot Republican

It's a shame that the left push for identity politics.
I'm of the opinion that race or gender doesn't need to be in the conversation when speaking of politics.
The left has no agenda unless it is. Pathetic
yep i'ts how they divide and conquer.
They have the blacks and the jews, and trust me the blacks, HAAATE some jews.....just ask Al sharpton

And if I lived in Tennessee, I'd vote for Breidenson (or whatever his name is).

Really? So when Trump says ..a vote for ?______ is a vote for him, he doesn't mean they will cowtow to his scapegoating, lying and hate-mongering? He doesn't mean that they have no voice of their own, just become an echo of him like good little suck-ups?

I am sorry John James is caught up in this big-picture horror thru no fault of his own. He deserves better. But I will not vote for a Trumpbot.

Sure, double down on stupid. Even of President Trump had ever said that a vote for John James is a vote for him, you are stupid enough to give a young black conservative enough credit to have the strength of character to say that a vote for John James is a vote for John James.

Typical misguided racist democrat "logic". And typical democrat contempt for black conservatives.

He's just one of those starkey posters......I used to be a republican bullshit....I doubt it...I'll have to see more posts, but it's pretty easy to smoke those guys out.

yeah it didn't take long. I looked for a non trump post and found this one from 2016

DGS, your belief that the political party of the Governor is the determining factor in the outrage is off mark. While I have always believed the switch was an innocent error, as in all things, it is the coverup that is the outrage. And your implication that Granholm would have escaped blame under the same circumstances is wrong, especially when lives and futures are at stake. But I think I know the source of your contention. It is that the Democrats in DC are holding a hearing even as we post that Republicans have refused to attend, or even acknowledge as far as I can tell. And I believe that the minority party cannot bring an investigation before Congress, so they go off in a corner and have their own unofficial hearing, same as after the Sago mine disaster. So that makes it look political and we all go to our corners to wait for the next Pavlovian bell. I think you are not wrong to point out the political opportunism of this event, neither side is above that. But I do not believe Gov. Snyder doesn't care, nor do I think a Democrat would escape blame under the same circumstances.

yeah it didn't take long. I looked for a non trump post and found this one from 2016

DGS, your belief that the political party of the Governor is the determining factor in the outrage is off mark. While I have always believed the switch was an innocent error, as in all things, it is the coverup that is the outrage. And your implication that Granholm would have escaped blame under the same circumstances is wrong, especially when lives and futures are at stake. But I think I know the source of your contention. It is that the Democrats in DC are holding a hearing even as we post that Republicans have refused to attend, or even acknowledge as far as I can tell. And I believe that the minority party cannot bring an investigation before Congress, so they go off in a corner and have their own unofficial hearing, same as after the Sago mine disaster. So that makes it look political and we all go to our corners to wait for the next Pavlovian bell. I think you are not wrong to point out the political opportunism of this event, neither side is above that. But I do not believe Gov. Snyder doesn't care, nor do I think a Democrat would escape blame under the same circumstances.

friend, this post confuses me. Am I having an alzheimers moment? I can't seem to connect the dots between the old post and the current subject.

Why do you care what color his skin is?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

friend, this post confuses me. Am I having an alzheimers moment? I can't seem to connect the dots between the old post and the current subject.

I posted it, because a lot of lefties, try to say they were republicans....when they weren't....You can tell by their positions on issues....it's very easy to smoke them out...

You mean like what happens to Democrats that get elected and don't get
party money when they don't vote the way they are told.

Forum List

Back