Imagine Ann Coulter Pretending To Be A Liberal

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
We all have biases. And some of us have some particular ideas about what our political opponents must believe. Some of these ideas are wrong. These mistaken impressions of our opponents lead to what are known as straw man arguments:

1. My opponents like to drink arsenic-laced Kool-Aid.

2. Here is a link proving arsenic is bad for you: Arsenic poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. I win!

But what if someone who had all kinds of silly ideas about the opposition suddenly decided to pretend to be one of them, and to run for office as one of them.

Imagine the hilarity of Ann Coulter running for office as a Democrat, trying to state her positions the way she imagines a liberal would answer them:

REPORTER: Ms. Coulter, what would you do about ISIS?

COULTER: I would arm them, of course! Because I hate America.

Now imagine a liberal who decides to pretend to be a conservative candidate.

You might see that person get a little confused at first, and then you would see them change their colors in real time:

REPORTER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven't been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you're opposed to abortion.

PRETENDER: Right. I'm pro-choice.

REPORTER: You're pro-choice or pro-life?

PRETENDER: I'm pro-life. I'm sorry.

Now, as any pro-lifer will tell you, they have NEVER accidentally identified themselves as pro-choice. Ever.

Now, imagine that same liberal-pretending-to-be-conservative is asked a very common question familiar to all pro-lifers:

REPORTER: Should the woman be punished for having an abortion?

PRETENDER: There has to be some form of punishment.

REPORTER: For the woman?

PRETENDER: Yeah. There has to be some form.

That answer is what a liberal believes a conservative believes.

Those exchanges above are actual. They are Trump.

When you realize what Trump is doing, his ridiculous answers to so many questions suddenly make so much sense.

Trump is a far left liberal pretending to be a Republican conservative, and his answers reflect how liberals think a conservative would answer those questions.

We all have biases. And some of us have some particular ideas about what our political opponents must believe. Some of these ideas are wrong. These mistaken impressions of our opponents lead to what are known as straw man arguments:

2. Here is a link proving arsenic is bad for you: Arsenic poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. I win!

But what if someone who had all kinds of silly ideas about the opposition suddenly decided to pretend to be one of them, and to run for office as one of them.

Imagine the hilarity of Ann Coulter running for office as a Democrat, trying to state her positions the way she imagines a liberal would answer them:

You might see that person get a little confused at first, and then you would see them change their colors in real time:

REPORTER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven't been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you're opposed to abortion.

Now, as any pro-lifer will tell you, they have NEVER accidentally identified themselves as pro-choice. Ever.

Now, imagine that same liberal-pretending-to-be-conservative is asked a very common question familiar to all pro-lifers:

When you realize what Trump is doing, his ridiculous answers to so many questions suddenly make so much sense.

Trump is a far left liberal pretending to be a Republican conservative, and his answers reflect how liberals think a conservative would answer those questions.

derp derp derp

Is this still about Trump answering a question about a hypothetical SCOTUS decision?

"Very pro-choice."

Believes Bush should be impeached.

Believes we should cut and run from Iraq.

Believes the Clintons are terrific people.

Believes Bill Clinton was a great President.

Believes Hillary Clinton would make a great President.

Registered Democrat during entire Bush Administration and for first two years of Obama Administration.

Believes Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever, despite Benghazi.

Every member of family contributes to all of Hillary's Senate and Presidential campaigns.

Contributes to Democratic Party Chairman's gubernatorial campaign.

If someone called the person I just described above a "conservative Republican", with what size sledgehammer would you hit them in the face?

Trump is a fake. He answers questions about policy the way a liberal thinks a conservative would answer them.

Yes, send those aborting bitches to jail. Mexicans are rapists. we need to ban all Muslims. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

REPORTER: About abortion...

COULTER: Right, I'm pro-life.

REPORTER: Pro-life or pro-choice?

COULTER: I'm pro-choice. I'm sorry.

REPORTER: What about in the third trimester?

COULTER: I think there should be some provision for up to a month after birth.

REPORTER: Where do you stand on gun control?

COULTER: I think we should confiscate all guns. Immediately.

REPORTER: What about the Second Amendment?

COULTER: What about it? I hate the Constitution.

REPORTER: Should Christians be allowed to not bake cakes for gay couples?

COULTER: Christianity is a religion of violence. It should be banned.

Last edited:

3. I win!

you're mistaken....Donald has no ideology except for Donald-ism

3. I win!

Every time Trump was asked a policy question before 2013, he gave the far left answer. Very pro-choice. Impeach Bush. Cut and run from Iraq. The Clintons are the bomb.

He wasn't even a registered Republican until 2012.

His kids didn't register as Republicans until late last year, too late for the New York primary.

I agree Trump is all about Trump. He is a liberal at heart, but he will be whatever he needs to be to become President Trump. It's the ultimate ego trip.

3. I win!

Watch his exchange with Matthews on the abortion thing. You can see him trying to figure out exactly what the conservative Republican response is. He starts attributing beliefs to Republicans without taking personal ownership of those beliefs. He dodges and weaves like crazy.

When finally cornered, he gives the liberals' answer to what he thinks a conservative would say.

3. I win!

Hillary cares about no one but yourself , her family, and her political allies.. that's it....oh and getting rich off of selling out the country...those Clintons are obsessed with crony money

3. I win!

Ann Coulter Is Not Happy With Trump's Softening on Immigration

3. I win!

Hillary cares about no one but yourself , her family, and her political allies.. that's it....oh and getting rich off of selling out the country...those Clintons are obsessed with crony money
"B-b-b-but Clinton!"

Imagine the Starkey's (Jake, g5000, RightWinger Political Junkie) pretending to be Republicans

3. I win!

Here's the flaw in your argument: A sane person can easily pretend to be crazy, but a crazy person can't pretend to be sane. What left wingers believe is insane.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

3. I win!

Here's the flaw in your argument: A sane person can easily pretend to be crazy, but a crazy person can't pretend to be sane. What left wingers believe is insane.
I agree that most liberal beliefs are horribly misguided, if not insane. No argument from me there.

Trump would have run as the liberal Democrat he is in 2012 if he had thought he could beat Obama. But Obama pre-empted by totally pwning Trump's birtherism in 2011.

I think that beatdown has a lot to do with why Trump decided to pretend to be a Republican. He wanted payback.

After all, he didn't register as a Republican until after that.

Imagine Ann Coulter Pretending To Be A Liberal
Imagining Andy Coulter being a woman is hard enough to swallow, especially with that adams apple of hers. Somebody is going to out her one of these days.

Trump announced a week or so ago he wants to expand Medicaid even further than Obama has.

He's reverting to type. Limousine liberal.

3. I win!

Ann Coulter Is Not Happy With Trump's Softening on Immigration

The interview i posted was a month after that ...nutter watch it:slap:

3. I win!

Oh.

Forum List

Back