Imagine if Trump MANDATED vaccines, testing or masks....

Instead Trump played the token fool:

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

If Trump had only acted like a leader more concerned with public safety rather than getting re-elected the public would have loved him

Instead, Trump was obsessed with three things

That he not be blamed
That Covid would not affect his economy
That it would be resolved before the election
Any good leader would have been concerned about those three things. They probably helped drive him to get so much done in so short a time.

The way Biden has through OSHA. Just imagine it. You fools for Biden would absolutely lose your minds, and by the way, you would be correct to do so. I would back you up 100%.

But you're such hypocrites it's actually boring to call you hypocrites; you're hypocritical the way I breathe. So go ahead and tell us all how great these mandates are gonna be. The one consolation I have is that it all but guarantees you a good couple of decades wandering in the political wilderness.
I don't have to imagine it at all....They would be shrieking to high heaven about "MY BODY MY CHOICE"....and "MUH CIVIL LIBERTIES!!"

They're the most double-dealing, disingenuous intellectual frauds ever to draw a breath.

The left could have accomplished a lot more with him.

I think ANY President of EITHER party would have provided better leadership during COVID

Mostly because most people, regardless of political leaning have a basic empathy for other human beings.

Trump thinks exclusively of himself and what is best for me drives all his decisions

The way Biden has through OSHA. Just imagine it. You fools for Biden would absolutely lose your minds, and by the way, you would be correct to do so. I would back you up 100%.

But you're such hypocrites it's actually boring to call you hypocrites; you're hypocritical the way I breathe. So go ahead and tell us all how great these mandates are gonna be. The one consolation I have is that it all but guarantees you a good couple of decades wandering in the political wilderness.
Yes. The left would be screaming “dictator!”

Nice try... Same shit different day...

People asked Trump to mandate testing and masks and he didn't... They didn't do after he he refused they asked him and he didn't... Trump ignored the best scientific advise available and America suffered. and is still suffering...

It is very clear Trump let misinformation flow in a pandemic... Misinformation helps the virus and hurts America... Trump enable massive misinformation to the point his supporters don't even acknowledge the truth..

If Trump did it, his followes would have went along with it, and the pandemic would have end months ago. The anti mask movement only took off because Trump supported it. The vast majority of Trumpists are sheep who will support whatever Dear Leader tells them to support
:laughing0301:
Trump is the one who got the vaccine produced.

"Trumpers" are basically telling Trump to shove HIS vaccine up his ass.

THEN, you Biden dong suckers are DEMANDING that the rest of us TAKE TRUMP'S VAX!!!

:laughing0301:

It does not get any more ridiculous.

People asked Trump to mandate testing and masks and he didn't...

Trump didn’t want to send a message that COVID was dangerous and wanted to make it clear that people could just go about their lives like everything was normal

Nice try... Same shit different day...

People asked Trump to mandate testing and masks and he didn't... They didn't do after he he refused they asked him and he didn't... Trump ignored the best scientific advise available and America suffered. and is still suffering...

It is very clear Trump let misinformation flow in a pandemic... Misinformation helps the virus and hurts America... Trump enable massive misinformation to the point his supporters don't even acknowledge the truth..

Trump didn’t want to send a message that COVID was dangerous and wanted to make it clear that people could just go about their lives like everything was normal

Sanctimonious shitbags like you two fucking clowns would be screeching the loudest.

Forum List

Back