Imagine if Trump MANDATED vaccines, testing or masks....

If Trump did it, his followes would have went along with it, and the pandemic would have end months ago. The anti mask movement only took off because Trump supported it. The vast majority of Trumpists are sheep who will support whatever Dear Leader tells them to support

Wrong. Orange man pushed operation warp speed and libs lined up like sheep to take the snake juice.

If he was out there pushing it...you'd be DEMANDING people take it
How do you know?

I've been suspicious of vaccines for 25 fucking years.

Do you know what originally raised my suspicion? The federal governments zero liability exemption given the big Pharma. That raised all sorts of red flags. Why would Big Pharma need complete liability protection, unless there's reason for concern.

See, unlike you, I have the ability to take every word of every politician with a grain of salt. You on the other hand follow dear leader to a T.

It's funny how you accuse us of the very thing you're doing well simultaneously proving that we don't do it.

I'm laughing in your face.

How do you know?

I've been suspicious of vaccines for 25 fucking years.

Do you know what originally raised my suspicion? The federal governments zero liability exemption given the big Pharma. That raised all sorts of red flags. Why would Big Pharma need complete liability protection, unless there's reason for concern.

See, unlike you, I have the ability to take every word of every politician with a grain of salt. You on the other hand follow dear leader to a T.

It's funny how you accuse us of the very thing you're doing well simultaneously proving that we don't do it.

I'm laughing in your face.
Ahhhh...you're a vaxxer nut.

What A SURPRISE

Ahhhh...you're a vaxxer nut.

What A SURPRISE
I didn't say I was an anti-vaxxer. I said the federal government's 100% liability protection for big Pharma was suspicious.

Not only do you assume that I do whatever the fuck Trump says, you also assume by my comments that I am an anti-vaxxer.

Is anything in your mind made up of facts or do you just assume the fuck out of everything?

Good God. Maybe you should quit while you're way behind.

I didn't say I was an anti-vaxxer. I said the federal government's 100% liability protection for big Pharma was suspicious.

Not only do you assume that I do whatever the fuck Trump says, you also assume by my comments that I am an anti-vaxxer.

Is anything in your mind made up of facts or do you just assume the fuck out of everything?

Good God. Maybe you should quit while you're way behind.

These people have a hive mentality. They can all sit in a gym waiting to get the shot while watching others before them get injected and fall over dead, strokes, etc....and then roll up their sleeves and take that same shot. It's mind boggling.

These people have a hive mentality. They can all sit in a gym waiting to get the shot while watching others before them get injected and fall over dead, strokes, etc
Oddly I just got my third shot and in none of those did I see anyone "fall over dead". In fact I know maybe 100 people who have gotten the shot and none of them had anything more than a mild fever for a couple days

Forum List

Back