Imagine if Trump MANDATED vaccines, testing or masks....

Imagine if Trump MANDATED vaccines, testing or masks....​

He probably would have been re-elected if he did

ILMAO, you read another PROGS post and posted the same thing, WTF are leftists so dependent?

You assholes, excuse me, DICKS are cause and effect challenged in addition to suckling left-tit narrative, seriously you fucks don't have a clue.

Leftists want to pretend if Trump bent leftists over and lubricated them with mandatory vaccines, tests and masks he'd be re-elected. Everyone knows that's a lie, but dicks, I mean leftists only know what sounds cool.

HTF would Trump have mandated vaccines, tests & masks when one it's unconstitutional and more than that vaccines had JUST been developed, some of which were killing people?

So fuck off leftists, you're all liars.

ILMAO, you read another PROGS post and posted the same thing, WTF are leftists so dependent?

You assholes, excuse me, DICKS are cause and effect challenged in addition to suckling left-tit narrative, seriously you fucks don't have a clue.

Leftists want to pretend if Trump bent leftists over and lubricated them with mandatory vaccines, tests and masks he'd be re-elected. Everyone knows that's a lie, but dicks, I mean leftists only know what sounds cool.

HTF would Trump have mandated vaccines, tests & masks when one it's unconstitutional and more than that vaccines had JUST been developed, some of which were killing people?

So fuck off leftists, you're all liars.
All one has to do is look at Bush
The left swarmed to support him after 9-11

Trumps partisan handling of Covid cost him his job

You can't explain it to anyone because you're nuts

No, you're too dumb to understand and you want to have your ears tickled by the propaganda and lies. You're a tool for the elites. They love you.......for now.

Imagine if Trump MANDATED vaccines, testing or masks....​

Instead of lying about the threat posed by Covid-19,

Yeah, that would be interesting.

But he didn't. He lied to the American people instead.

Nice try... Same shit different day...

People asked Trump to mandate testing and masks and he didn't... They didn't do after he he refused they asked him and he didn't... Trump ignored the best scientific advise available and America suffered. and is still suffering...

It is very clear Trump let misinformation flow in a pandemic... Misinformation helps the virus and hurts America... Trump enable massive misinformation to the point his supporters don't even acknowledge the truth..

Nations that did this are not in better shape. Its' endemic. ANIMALS have it

Wow the party of science sure are dunderheads

These people have a hive mentality. They can all sit in a gym waiting to get the shot while watching others before them get injected and fall over dead, strokes, etc....and then roll up their sleeves and take that same shot. It's mind boggling.

My fave is the ones who are hospitalized OR DEAD with Covid and vaxxed but say, "get vaxxed or it could be worse!"

Um you're in ICU on a vent. It could be worse? You're DEAD. You would be MORE DEAD if you weren't vaxxed?

This is how you know it's a religion, not a medical treatment. Or better yet, a cult

My fave is the ones who are hospitalized OR DEAD with Covid and vaxxed but say, "get vaxxed or it could be worse!"

Um you're in ICU on a vent. It could be worse? You're DEAD. You would be MORE DEAD if you weren't vaxxed?

This is how you know it's a religion, not a medical treatment. Or better yet, a cult
The worst are the ones without vaccines in ICUs begging to be vaccinated

If Trump did it, his followes would have went along with it, and the pandemic would have end months ago. The anti mask movement only took off because Trump supported it. The vast majority of Trumpists are sheep who will support whatever Dear Leader tells them to support
Bullshit. I was sounding the alarm on this vaccine as soon as Trump announced warp speed, citing the debacle of the rushed mass vaccination campaign under Ford that gave rise to vaccine hesitancy for decades, and that is well documented in my post history. I was not alone in those sentiments. You people are the ones that flipped like a switch as soon as Biden got elected and started pumping the vaccine. In a take on the old John Kerry flip flop, you were against it, before you were for it.

You are correct. If Trump had done anything that the Beijing Biden Circus of Crime has been doing......they would be shitting their pants, their heads would be spinning around, and foaming at their mouths!!! Literally.
They would be making SURE that everybody has the right to judge for themselves, whether they get a shot or not and have the RIGHT to refuse.

We need to develop a new word that means "exorbitant hypocritical, lying traitors", that we can have put into the dictionaries of the world.
You mean like plotting to overthrow an election like Trump did on 1/6 & leading up to it, idiot?

Sorry Skippy

But not engaging in election fantasies
Sure. The massive water leak in Georgia forced them to shut down counting.........lol

Or Stacey Abrams sister the Judge didn't rule in her sisters case for over the voters on the role that no longer live there.

Sure Sure 80 million peeps voted for Biden and ET is real. LOL

The worst are the ones without vaccines in ICUs begging to be vaccinated
Yawn. More Fear mongering. If the variant new version of Covid kills me my last action will be to flip off Sleepy Joe...........LET'S GO BRANDON.........

Or idiotic actions have not stopped the virus, and it's mutations will continue to dance around the so called vaccines because we are dragging this BS out. Causing more deadly versions of the Kung Flu from Gain of Function China.

Forum List

Back