Immigration is Destroying America.

Translation: I am just making shit up as I go along, and I do not have to verify or reference shit. Simply because I said so is good enough.

Hey, try doing a little fucking research next time, so you do not look like a total ass when somebody like me comes along and makes you look like a total idiot.

Or at least have the integrity of another poster in here, percysunshine.

At least he had the integrity to admit he made a mistake and own up to it, instead of trying to blow off their freaking baobab tree sized boner by trying to claim "oh, I was just estimating".

You shut your mouth you fuckin JACKASS. What's the matter you don't understand English, Bozo ? I didn't change a damn thing. I said probably in the first place, and say probably now.

Wait a minute, *I* am deceitful?

You claim "hundreds", multiple references state somewhere in the 50's.

And you call me a "jackass"?

Why can't you just admit you exaggerated things, instead of getting all belligerent and offensive? Is that so freaking hard? To say "Yea, I made a mistake, it is around 50"?

Sorry, any respect I may have had for you has not gone into the sewer with yesterday's lunch. You blow it, you scream at me, I back up what I stated and give multiple references, and you get all offensive and insult me yet again.

Nothing you say has any merit as far as I am concerned. You are simply another ignorant racist bastard, and I could not care less about anything you have to say.

Have a nice day.

NO, I didn't "claim hundreds". YOU said that, I didn't say that. Some people need to be told 2 or 3 times, before they get it in their thick skulls.

Once again, (read carefully now) > I said "It could easily be, and probably is, in the hundreds.
There! I put it in bold print and red. No excuses anymore. Got it now ?

What's the matter dude ? HA HA. Didn't you read my response ? You've already BEEN REFUTED. I handed you your ass on that "multiple references state" thing. As I told you before. Those are just definitively (that means DEFINITE) documented cases. You think that's all there were ? You've got to be kidding.

AGAIN, I HAVE TO REPEAT (sorry but your asking for this) >> "But it is a fact that MM was born in 1869, and her condition wasn't discovered until 1906 (when she was 37 years old). This leaves lots of years of possible infection spreading before the investigation even begins. Is there anyone who can confirm that they know ALL of Typhoid Mary's infected people ? I'd say that's quite impossible. The 53 number you have are only the confirmed cased that are definitively known and documented. By no means are they all, or necessarily even close to the total number.

So then MM was isolated in a New York isolation hospital for 3 years (North Brother Island). In 1910, she got out, and disappeared and remained that way until 1915. How many infections also, during THAT 5 years ? Neither the New York Times or anybody else knows. She could have infected 100+ people in any one of those 5 years. "Exactly how many people were infected or killed by her is not known. She refused to cooperate with health authorities, withheld information about her past, and used different pseudonyms when she changed cities.Three deaths have been definitively attributed to her, with estimates running as high as 50" (Wikipedia)

Note: that is "deaths", not cases. Not everyone who gets typhoid dies, as Typhoid Mary herself was an example."

Are you really unable to get it into your head that the "around 50" cases are just the definitive/documented ones ? Please tell me your not that stupid.

Dude. when I say there could be hundreds of cases, I could be UNDERestimating. There could be THOUSANDS of them. NOBODY knows, and anybody who would attempt to equivocate a DOCUMENTED number with what would be the ACTUAL number, from MM's whole life, would have to be a liar, incredibly stupid, or incredibly crazy (and yes that would include the New York Times, or anyone else) But I don't think the Times ever said that. I think they (and Wikipedia too) only mentioned the documented cases as just that > Documented cases, and nothing more. Which has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the ACTUAL total cases. Pheeeeeww! (high-pitched whistle) Got it now ?

PS - if you think you have a shred of evidence to base calling me a racist on, let's hear it.

Last edited:
Immigration has nothing to do with unemployment. The reason we have unemployment is the dumb ass democrats who insist on paying people to be disabled, paying people to be unemployed, paying people to have children, paying people to go to school, paying people to sit on their fat asses and smoke pot all day.

I would hope that most understand 'Wiki' is not a legitimate source.

That's a dumb point of view. Wiki's explanations always come with a slew of good sources. Does nobody notice what's at the bottom of their pages, and then click on those links. Those are the sources.. Wiki is a website.

I can point to you a dozen threads in which the bias is clear and obvious.

Just do a Google search for Edit Wars.

Or hell, look up the Wikipedia page on it:

Wikipedia:Edit warring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The more closely a wiki page comes to political content, the more likely it will come to being biased and slanted. This is why many pages get locked. Some pages are almost perpetually locked, because some just can't help but try to inject in their own spin on politics.

Hell, *I* could jump in, throw in a bunch of crap that supports my viewpoint, then use that as a reference in here. Then I could simply go "Hey, Wikipedia says so, so it must be true!"

This is why most people like myself only use it as either a source for sources, or as a reference for the really stupid who need something like "What is the Declaration of Independence" explained to them in very simple words that a 6th grader can understand.

Ok dummy. I will explain this to you now. So settle down, because I already know you're not a very careful reader. When I put a Wiki link down, I'm assuming that the person reading it, has enough brains to know that Wiki didn't create the info, and that they derived it from their sources, which are conveniently indicated in BLUE as links, all throughout the page. When you click those links, you go straight to the listing of links at the bottom of the page, which are themselves links that take you straight to the sources, from which you can read for yourself.

I might also add that overall, their sources are very good. If you want some examples, say the word. Examples available on request. Satisfied ?

As for somebody saying > "Hey, Wikipedia says so, so it must be true!" EARTH TO MUSHROOM: NOBODY says that. Pheeeeww!!

Last edited:
Immigration has nothing to do with unemployment. The reason we have unemployment is the dumb ass democrats who insist on paying people to be disabled, paying people to be unemployed, paying people to have children, paying people to go to school, paying people to sit on their fat asses and smoke pot all day.

So now we know you've got a hard on for Democrats and their entitlement shell-outs. Well glory be, aren't we lucky to have had that shared with us. Too bad in so doing, you had to make a complete idiot out of yourself by saying > "Immigration has nothing to do with unemployment."

EARTH TO RKMB: Try reading Posts # 539 and 541.

Last edited:
It's also fun to watch the feeble-minded pull shit out their own asses then constantly refer to it as if it were some kind of legitimate 'source.' Although, considering the sort of dimwit who relies on 'wiki' as his go-to reference it's not that much more ridiculous. Actual sources like the ones I have so frequently provided here are ignored or denied. Anything to keep reality at bay.

Smells a lot like those other nuts on the Conspiracy Forum.

So now we know you've got a hard on for Democrats and their entitlement shell-outs. Well glory be, aren't we lucky to have had that shared with us. Too bad in so doing, you had to make a complete idiot out of yourself by saying > "Immigration has nothing to do with unemployment."

News flash: With an increase in population (yeah that includes immigrants) there is an increase in demand for products and services (yeah that means jobs.)

The only thing that effs that up is "giving away products and services via welfare." Why work if someone's willing to hand shit over for free?

The amount of work to be done is not bound by any artificial ceiling as you flat earthers tend to believe.

News flash: With an increase in population (yeah that includes immigrants) there is an increase in demand for products and services (yeah that means jobs.)

The only thing that effs that up is "giving away products and services via welfare." Why work if someone's willing to hand shit over for free?

The amount of work to be done is not bound by any artificial ceiling as you flat earthers tend to believe.

1. I taught 2 subjects in college >> Geography & Economics. I'm more than happy to talk economics, but pure economics as you are getting into, is off topic in this thread.

2. Your "increase in demand for products and services" forgets one thing. That immigrants notoriously, on a large scale don't spend in American stores. They wire most of their money back to their home country (ex. $25 Billion/year to Mexico alone, in remittances$$$) See Post # 487.

Last edited:

1. I taught 2 subjects in college >> Geography & Economics. I'm more than happy to talk economics, but pure econimics as you are getting into, is off topic in this thread.

2. Your "increase in demand for products and services" forgets one thing. That immigrants notoriously, on a large scale don't spend in American stores. They wire most of their money back to their home country (ex. $25 Billion/year to Mexico alone, in remittances$$$) See Post # 487.

YAWN,what you forgot to mention IS..that Americans don't buy American Manufactured Goods......BUT CHEAP CHINESE IMPORTS...so your point IS??????????STUPID:D

It should be born in mind, as I have mentioned, that immigrants are more likely to be entrepreneurs than native-born Americans and are some of the most dynamic drivers of innovation in our country. Truly, one of our greatest strengths.

It should be born in mind, as I have mentioned, that immigrants are more likely to be entrepreneurs than native-born Americans and are some of the most dynamic drivers of innovation in our country. Truly, one of our greatest strengths.

Ya, all those beaners standing on the corner looking for day labor are opening businesses. :cuckoo:

NO, I didn't "claim hundreds". YOU said that, I didn't say that. Some people need to be told 2 or 3 times, before they get it in their thick skulls.

Oh really no, I said that and you did not?

You have not learned much from me yet, have you? Well, one thing you should have learned by now is that I can back up what I say. And apparently you can not. So here we go, some of "protectionist's greatest hits", ok?

I don't know where you got this 53 number from, but nobody knows how many people Mary Mallon infected. It could easily be, and probably is, in the hundreds.

Why would I need one ? I said >> "It could easily be, and probably is, in the hundreds." So I'm just estimating.

So really, *I* claimed it was in the hundreds? No, that was you. You are just another bigoted weasel in my opinion, so to be honest what you say has about as much interest to me as what Fred Phelps said, or William Pierce.

Have you ever noticed how so many of these bigots all claim great things for themselves, yet seem to have so much hatred built up inside? I bet they have miserable lives, and have accomplished almost nothing in them. So they blame all of their problems on others.

Oh, I would have been rich/happy/a star/famous, if not for the Jews/Mexicans/gays/Muslims/Catholics, etc, etc, etc.

I am always amazed at the feeblemindedness of such individuals, and it actually makes me sad to be an American when I see people like that.

Have you ever noticed how so many of these bigots all claim great things for themselves, yet seem to have so much hatred built up inside? I bet they have miserable lives, and have accomplished almost nothing in them. So they blame all of their problems on others.

Oh, I would have been rich/happy/a star/famous, if not for the Jews/Mexicans/gays/Muslims/Catholics, etc, etc, etc.

Oh, that 'Projectionist' lunatic has repeatedly said almost exactly that. It seems he dropped out of college/flunked out/whatever and blamed "anti-white discrimination" or some such nonsense. He has claimed over and over that the terrible burden of being a white male in America has ruined what otherwise would surely have been a glorious, successful life.

He's fucking nuts, if you haven't noticed by now. Take anything he says with a grain of salt the size of Mt. Rushmore.

Oh, that 'Projectionist' lunatic has repeatedly said almost exactly that. It seems he dropped out of college/flunked out/whatever and blamed "anti-white discrimination" or some such nonsense. He has claimed over and over that the terrible burden of being a white male in America has ruined what otherwise would surely have been a glorious, successful life.

He's fucking nuts, if you haven't noticed by now. Take anything he says with a grain of salt the size of Mt. Rushmore.

Yea, he seems like he would be a believer in early Kipling, full of the "White Man's Burden" kind of thinking.

Although I would bet dollars to doughnuts that he had never heard of, let alone seen the movie of that name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I dunno... as usual, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, although it strikes me that unemployment is less about immigration than it is about Big Business shipping millions of jobs to foreign labor pools where businesses can exploit cheap slave-wages labor without worrying about our own hard-fought labor-protection laws.

There is no escaping the impression that Illegal Aliens have saturated the labor-markets of several trades and industries and that they have depressed the wage-levels in those trades so that no American wants to work for the 'peanuts' that some of these employers can now get away with paying - exploiting Illegals at the expense of opportunities for American workers, while pocketing a higher profit margin for themselves.

My own observations are limited to the metropolitan Chicago area - the six-county region of northern Illinois that is my own stomping ground - but up here, Mexican and other Latin-American Illegal Aliens have pretty-much soured the Construction trade, including its 'offshoots' and 'kindred' such as Carpentry, Roofing and Metal-Working.

Illegals have also put huge and damaging dents into the Electrician and Plumbing trades, with flocks of bargain-basement 'helpers' (Illegals) - not bona fide 'apprentices', but simple 'helpers' - working for peanuts under the direction off a Master Plumber or Master Electrician; doing jobs formerly held by American 'apprentices' at a higher pay-scale.

Something similar can be said for the Landscaping trade and others which the Illegals have long-since overwhelmed (restaurant, cleaning services, house-painting, etc.) and which are probably in the same shape across the nation as they are in the metro Chicago area.

There's nothing wrong with conceding lower-paid jobs to mostly New Folk (legal immigrants), but there is a great deal wrong with allowing tidal waves of Illegals to saturate entire trades and professions and to undermine living-wage levels of formerly-respectable lines of work, so that no self-respecting American is willing to take such a job, working for table-scraps.

Rightly or wrongly, personally, I equate employers who take advantage of this flood, and who hire Illegals on such a scale, with the bullshit artists in Big Business who close-down entire US manufacturing and assembly plants and ship them overseas, to exploit thousands of poor worker-bees using proxy 'plantation' overseers.

Immigration (ILLEGAL immigration) is NOT the sole cause of unemployment, of course, but, rightly or wrongly, I perceive it to be large and significant contributing factor; enough to make a Top 10 List of Factors Responsible for High Unemployment.

Last edited:
I would hope that most understand 'Wiki' is not a legitimate source.
No, it's not, although most folks (including myself) use it often enough. It's a decent 'first place to look' for facts, and, although popularly contributed and edited, one can usually find reasonably reliable summaries embedded within its articles, and links to more serious studies and research materials on the subject. It's especially handy when one does not have a workable grasp on a piece of subject-matter and needs a starting-point or baseline or point-of departure for further reading. It has its limitations, and much of what is served-up there requires some fairly careful vetting, but it has its uses as well - not the least of which is its status as a warm-up exercise on supplemental reading or as a handy jumping-off point for further research. Millions of minds, voluntarily (and often studiously) contributing to a common knowledge base. One must be cautious using it, but I like it.

Last edited:
I happily acknowledge that your immigrant spouse did things the right way and was (and is) most welcome in our country.
'Most', not 'mostly', a slightly older-style turn of a phrase, as in: "most kind of you", "most generous of you", "she is most welcome", etc. - yielding a different and even more positive connotation than the word 'mostly'...

And you can mostly go to hell.
Unprovoked and undeserved and unfortunate, but not the end of the world... have it your way.

Oh, I dunno... as usual, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, although it strikes me that unemployment is less about immigration than it is about Big Business shipping millions of jobs to foreign labor pools where businesses can exploit cheap slave-wages labor without worrying about our own hard-fought labor-protection laws.

There is no escaping the impression that Illegal Aliens have saturated the labor-markets of several trades and industries and that they have depressed the wage-levels in those trades so that no American wants to work for the 'peanuts' that some of these employers can now get away with paying - exploiting Illegals at the expense of opportunities for American workers, while pocketing a higher profit margin for themselves.

My own observations are limited to the metropolitan Chicago area - the six-county region of northern Illinois that is my own stomping ground - but up here, Mexican and other Latin-American Illegal Aliens have pretty-much soured the Construction trade, including its 'offshoots' and 'kindred' such as Carpentry, Roofing and Metal-Working.

Illegals have also put huge and damaging dents into the Electrician and Plumbing trades, with flocks of bargain-basement 'helpers' (Illegals) - not bona fide 'apprentices', but simple 'helpers' - working for peanuts under the direction off a Master Plumber or Master Electrician; doing jobs formerly held by American 'apprentices' at a higher pay-scale.

Something similar can be said for the Landscaping trade and others which the Illegals have long-since overwhelmed (restaurant, cleaning services, house-painting, etc.) and which are probably in the same shape across the nation as they are in the metro Chicago area.

There's nothing wrong with conceding lower-paid jobs to mostly New Folk (legal immigrants), but there is a great deal wrong with allowing tidal waves of Illegals to saturate entire trades and professions and to undermine living-wage levels of formerly-respectable lines of work, so that no self-respecting American is willing to take such a job, working for table-scraps.

Rightly or wrongly, personally, I equate employers who take advantage of this flood, and who hire Illegals on such a scale, with the bullshit artists in Big Business who close-down entire US manufacturing and assembly plants and ship them overseas, to exploit thousands of poor worker-bees using proxy 'plantation' overseers.

Immigration (ILLEGAL immigration) is NOT the sole cause of unemployment, of course, but, rightly or wrongly, I perceive it to be large and significant contributing factor; enough to make a Top 10 List of Factors Responsible for High Unemployment.

In my experience those illegals are here to work for a good wage. In my experience in cities where the democrats pay the citizens to sit on their ass and get fat, the fat asses don't want to get on roofs in the heat or work in attics, or lay sheet rock, or paint, or...

Further if you look around there are millions of jobs available. So why the unemployment?

In my experience those illegals are here to work for a good wage...
You and I have had different experiences and opportunities to observe and conclude, apparently. ;-)

...In my experience in cities where the democrats pay the citizens to sit on their ass and get fat, the fat asses don't want to get on roofs in the heat or work in attics, or lay sheet rock, or paint, or...
Same response... ;-)

...Further if you look around there are millions of jobs available. So why the unemployment?
It's been my experience (again, that personal difference) and observation that for every decent-paying job, there are a great many applicants competing, and that only the Crap-Jobs (and Crap-paying Jobs) are left lingering for any length of time.

But, as I've said, we've seen different things and reached different conclusions.

In my experience those illegals are here to work for a good wage...
You and I have had different experiences and opportunities to observe and conclude, apparently. ;-)

...In my experience in cities where the democrats pay the citizens to sit on their ass and get fat, the fat asses don't want to get on roofs in the heat or work in attics, or lay sheet rock, or paint, or...
Same response... ;-)

...Further if you look around there are millions of jobs available. So why the unemployment?
It's been my experience (again, that personal difference) and observation that for every decent-paying job, there are a great many applicants competing, and that only the Crap-Jobs (and Crap-paying Jobs) are left lingering for any length of time.

But, as I've said, we've seen different things and reached different conclusions.

Apparently.

In my family (Florida, Georgia, and Texas) the only relatives I've ever had that were out of work in good paying jobs were the ones getting paid unemployment and welfare money to sit home. As soon as the welfare ran out they went back to good paying jobs.

In my immediate family (me, wife, kids, parents, brother and sister, not a single person has ever spent more than a day out of work their entire life.

Forum List

Back