Immigration is Destroying America.

Um...Other than Native Americans (AKA "Indians"), we are A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS....Does the OP and his cohorts mean that we are destroying ourselves?...

We are a nation of NATIVE AMERICANS primarily (ie. people BORN HERE), and to a lesser extent (40 million), of immigrants. The immigrant population (much of it illegal) constitutes 12% of our population. The other 88% are all NATIVE AMERICANS.

Our vast resources, our expansive nation, our rich and embracing culture; all these have made us the greatest nation in the history of the world. Cowardly, ignorant, un-American vermin would trade that for irrational fear and hatred. No sale.

Fortunately, the fools and cowards who do not understand this great nation are a minority that can be easily disregarded as they deserve. Well, they deserve much worse but we are generally a generous people, so...

illegals_zps5291957f.jpg

Ayup. Also looks like the worst ones go to California. Wonder why that is.

That's where they kiss their asses the most.

"Native American" of course refers to those peoples who populated North and South America some 15,000 - 10,000 years ago, long before the modern nation to which we are referring was established.

Most kindergarten students understand at least this much.

All arguments made against immigration today, were made a century ago towards the Irish, the East European Jews, the Chinese, the Hispanics...(the deportees)....and political parties decried it with the same hollow excuses - higher crime, laziness, disease, lack of assimilation.

Now, like then, it rang false.

I support immigration...for we are all children of immigrants of one era or another. Why should we close the door just because we have it made?

What part of my answer confused you?

I have known thousands of people, but I've never known someone out of work for more than a week who really wanted to work. Not one.

And it's exactly that ignorance that is part of the problem here. Maybe if you DID know them, maybe if they were in your own family, maybe if it was YOU, you'd think differently.

Now you may go ahead and answer my questions.

I did answer your questions, explicitly.

As to your list of maybes. Nope, that's impossible. There is no way in hell I'd let a family member that wanted to work sit on his ass for more than a week. Thus, no I would never think differently. It's way to easy to find and/or invent a job.

Sounds like you know NOTHING about being unemployed in a bad economy. Too easy! Dude, I remember when I was unemployed during the 1991 recession. Fast food restaurants had signs in the window saying "NOT HIRING", to stop the constant onslaught of job seekers (which included people with college degrees like myself). One day, I decided to go in to one of these places, and ask the manager about it. I went into a Burger King and asked why not hiring. He took me in to his office and opened up a file drawer and pulled out a stack of job applications about a 2 feet high. He said
here's 700 job applications. What's the point of taking more ? During the 2008-2009 period, and during the 1930s, I suspect it was as bad or worse.

And you talk about "let" a family member sit on his ass ? Like you think you have some control over this in a real recession ? This shows how removed from the issue you are.

Invent a job ? Sounds like a good, positive thought. I'm open to hear about it

And NO. You did NOT answer my questions. Not at ALL, let alone explicitly.

Last edited:
All arguments made against immigration today, were made a century ago towards the Irish, the East European Jews, the Chinese, the Hispanics...(the deportees)....and political parties decried it with the same hollow excuses - higher crime, laziness, disease, lack of assimilation.
Harm

I support immigration...for we are all children of immigrants of one era or another. Why should we close the door just because we have it made?

The US passed its optimum population (30 million) in 1860. With the small exceptions of people bringing rare, high-demand skills, and those binging capital to open businesses and create jobs for AMERICANS, immigration should have ceased then. This includes the time period you're talking about. And I'm not talking about excuses. I'm talking about HARM to America.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

"Native American" of course refers to those peoples who populated North and South America some 15,000 - 10,000 years ago, long before the modern nation to which we are referring was established.

Most kindergarten students understand at least this much.

Native American is anyone born in the USA. The correct term for the aboriginal people who lived here before Europeans arrived are called "American Indians". As is typical of your posts you post words that do nothing but confuse readers and give them FALSE MISinformation.

Exactly.

You know what's interesting? The US is #2 IN THE WORLD in terms of natural resources, #4 IN THE WORLD in terms of renewal water resources, and #142 out of 192 countries in terms of population density.

Indeed we do have lots of space, plentiful resources, and a resilient, adaptive culture. No wonder why are have always been and will always be an immigrant nation.

Just in case anyone dropped out of school (or left due to "anti-white discrimination" :rolleyes: ) before completing kindergarten, the term "Native American" refers to those peoples who very long ago crossed the Bering Land Bridge and populated North and South America. "Native-born American" would be the term to describe a US citizen born in the United States. Yes, I know just about everyone knows this. I only mention it in case there are any especially stupid and uninformed readers who might need edification.

You know what's interesting? The US is #2 IN THE WORLD in terms of natural resources, #4 IN THE WORLD in terms of renewal water resources, and #142 out of 192 countries in terms of population density.

None of which has anything to do with the TOPIC. Resources are scarce because of the quantity of them RELATIVE TO POPULATION (which worsens as population increases)
same with our numerous water SHORTAGES. Density has nothing to do with any of it, except maybe traffic congestion, which, of course, worsens from immigration.:cool:

Just in case anyone dropped out of school (or left due to "anti-white discrimination" :rolleyes: ) before completing kindergarten, the term "Native American" refers to those peoples who very long ago crossed the Bering Land Bridge and populated North and South America. "Native-born American" would be the term to describe a US citizen born in the United States. Yes, I know just about everyone knows this. I only mention it in case there are any especially stupid and uninformed readers who might need edification.

WRONG!! Anyone born in the USA is a NATIVE AMERICAN. Just like anyone born in Canada is a NATIVE CANADIAN. Anyone born in Mexico is a NATIVE MEXICAN.

Time to stop defining things in accordance with political preferences. (AKA "FOOLISHNESS") :D

Harm

The US passed its optimum population (30 million) in 1860. With the small exceptions of people bringing rare, high-demand skills, and those binging capital to open businesses and create jobs for AMERICANS, immigration should have ceased then. This includes the time period you're talking about. And I'm not talking about excuses. I'm talking about HARM to America.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

You are the child of an immigrant.

At one point your forbears were accused of introduction of foreign disesases, cultural erosion, overuse of scarce resources, overcrowding in schools and government resources etc etc.

What gives *you* the right to slam the door shut. Are you *special*?

Immigration created America, protectionist.

Illegal immigration is the real problem, imo.

Forum List

Back