Impeach Wray & Garland

Both will be gone on day one of the new congress.....

Neither of these positions are controlled by Congress. The new Congress is very likely to be far more Democratic than the current Congress. Between the economic matters, abortion rights, and the treason of Donald J. Trump, the American people are SICK to death of Donald Trump and the insanity of the Trump Cult.

I doubt Sanders runs, but Xiden said he is running for re=election

Biden says he plans to run for reelection in 2024 ‘if I’m in good health’​

I think that's weasel words for "I may just beg off like LBJ did."

Neither of these positions are controlled by Congress. The new Congress is very likely to be far more Democratic than the current Congress. Between the economic matters, abortion rights, and the treason of Donald J. Trump, the American people are SICK to death of Donald Trump and the insanity of the Trump Cult.

You have zero idea what America is sick of. A simple reminder, you're not from the United States and all your huffing and puffing means nothing

Congress can impeach them both.....and will....massive red wave in defense of the county from the Stalinist tactics of the Demafascist

Not sure the FBI search overcomes the removal of abortions rights. That is what, in my opinion, will help the Dems pick up seats in the Senate while losing them in the House
GG, everyone has already forgotten about abortion. Seen any mention of it in the media the last few days or weeks?

The idea that the Dems will PICK UP seats in the Senate strikes me as ----- well, the road less travelled by, anyway. ;)

ahhahahha yeah he has only himself to blame for the Stalinist attack on him for being a political rival of Xiden.

He broke no law...none. Read the OP
Oh yeah he did. One of those laws he signed by his own hand. It is not possible no one told him that he could get in trouble for sneaking that shit out the back door. Still no explanation from the Trump camp why he took them to begin with.

Oh yeah he did. One of those laws he signed by his own hand. It is not possible no one told him that he could get in trouble for sneaking that shit out the back door. Still no explanation from the Trump camp why he took them to begin with.
He wrote a law? Really? geez, dembot...the President doesn't write laws.

He broke no law. Zip.

GG, everyone has already forgotten about abortion. Seen any mention of it in the media the last few days or weeks?

The idea that the Dems will PICK UP seats in the Senate strikes me as ----- well, the road less travelled by, anyway. ;)

Just because it has been replaced in the headlines does not mean people have moved on. Add in that many states are adding anti-abortion bills to the ballots or are being passed by the states and it will not be forgotten,

You will find I am almost always on the road less travelled

Just because it has been replaced in the headlines does not mean people have moved on. Add in that many states are adding anti-abortion bills to the ballots or are being passed by the states and it will not be forgotten,

You will find I am almost always on the road less travelled
Those are often the roads with the most beautiful fall leaves ----------- though Frost said they are about the same. :) (I had to check.)

It doesn't do to forget either of the one-time most divisive issues in America, abortion and gun control, however. So I agree --- the anti-abortionist end of the GOP could jump too fast to solidify and expand their gains at the expense of the midterms. Hmmmm. We'll see. Maybe sanity will return to them, though it plainly hasn't returned to the Dems!

If Trump survives and becomes president, those two and many more like them will be eliminated from government, but impeachment will be too time consuming and too lengthy to bother with.

DeSantis has already demonstrated a much more sure and quicker method.

Congress can impeach them both.....and will....massive red wave in defense of the county from the Stalinist tactics of the Demafascist
A percentage of the Repub politicians sound like they are going to do the pacifying act again. A few crumbs but not the whole cake.

Forum List

Back