Impeach Wray & Garland

Rambi has never had a very good understanding of how our government works
Well, I suppose he may mean that impeachment of these two criminals could start quickly once we have a good solid majority in the House and Senate. One can only hope.

I am not greedy: I just want five Congressmen and ONE senator. Give me just one.

(Naturally I want a landslide for the GOP in both Houses, really. But I'll take whatever I can get.)

Well, I suppose he may mean that impeachment of these two criminals could start quickly once we have a good solid majority in the House and Senate. One can only hope.

I am not greedy: I just want five Congressmen and ONE senator. Give me just one.

(Naturally I want a landslide for the GOP in both Houses, really. But I'll take whatever I can get.)

Even if the GOP takes the Senate, which I find unlikely, they will not have enough votes to find them guilty

Yep, there are a lot of gullible fools like you out there handing over their hard earned cash to a grifter billionaire
Me too! Me too!!

We presumably both will contribute here at home; we did last time. This time we'll take care (everybody: be careful) that we vet the contribution site to be sure it's legit. And pay with a check: if you do it digitally online they can pretend you checked a box saying to take it out monthly. Of course, you didn't.

Himself got tricked by a phony Trump site that way and I got caught by Wikipedia, incredibly. But we both got out of it pretty quickly.

Golfing Gator
Donald Trump is leading two of his prospective Democratic rivals in hypothetical 2024 matchups, a sign that the former president would be a viable political force should he choose to make another run for the White House.

Even if the GOP takes the Senate, which I find unlikely, they will not have enough votes to find them guilty
I think the retake of the Senate just got MUCH more likely, since the rotten Dems weaponized the FBI and DOJ.

I think the question of what this criminal harassment will do to the Midterms hasn't been discussed yet by the Talking Heads, but that may be about to start.

ahhah yes, i forgot you all used a lot of parody
Get real for once. The right is attacking the law because they don't like that it applies to Trump. He has only himself to blame for stealing this stuff but like always the entire GOP machine is working to make sure he never has to be responsible for his actions.

since neither of those is running in 2024 I am happy for you
I doubt Sanders runs, but Xiden said he is running for re=election

Biden says he plans to run for reelection in 2024 ‘if I’m in good health’​

Get real for once. The right is attacking the law because they don't like that it applies to Trump. He has only himself to blame for stealing this stuff but like always the entire GOP machine is working to make sure he never has to be responsible for his actions.
ahhahahha yeah he has only himself to blame for the Stalinist attack on him for being a political rival of Xiden.

He broke no law...none. Read the OP

On reflection, this harassment attack against Trump has probably heartened the Pennsylvania and Georgia GOP Senate campaigns considerably. Oz and Walker are dubious candidates at best but they just got a much-needed shot in the arm.

People will want to make a proxy vote to express their feelings, and Trump has identified himself bigtime with these midterms, as we know. So unless something weird happens between now and Nov. 8, I'm thinking the Turk in PA and the slightly brain-damaged or mildly retarded football player in Georgia got a big boost.

Whatever. I'd like to have seen better candidates, but I'd vote for either of them myself if I were in their states, just to give Trump what he needs in the Senate, a big majority.

Last edited:
On reflection, this harassment attack against Trump has probably heartened the Pennsylvania and Georgia GOP Senate campaigns considerably. Oz and Walker are dubious candidates at best but they just got a much-needed shot in the arm.

People will want a to make a proxy vote to express their feelings, and Trump has identified himself bigtime with these midterms, as we know. So unless something weird happens between now and Nov. 8, I'm thinking the Turk in PA and the slightly brain-damaged or mildly retarded football player in Georgia got a big boost.

Whatever. I'd like to have seen better candidates, but I'd vote for either of them myself if I were in their states, just to give Trump what he needs in the Senate, a big majority.

Not sure the FBI search overcomes the removal of abortions rights. That is what, in my opinion, will help the Dems pick up seats in the Senate while losing them in the House

Forum List

Back