Impeach Wray & Garland

I'm not sure but I would think it depends on what they can be charged with... if they are deemed to have broken laws by raiding a presidents home without good cause I would hope that they can be removed by congress... but regardless they will spend two years in front of house committees answering questions about this raid....
~~~~~~
yes, lets'hold another Congressional investigate and accomplish nothing.

I see an opinion piece from a guy who has WAY too little information to demand what he is demanding.
Seems to have all the information that is necessary at this point.

The Stalinist in the Xiden admin need to be purged

Trump didn't violate that law....as your link highlight the material was declassified
Still no documentation anything was declassified through the proper channels. He can't do it retroactively as he no longer has any power. If there is not already a reclassification document on file for all those documents he had he didn't declassify them. You should also wonder why he would declassify top secret nuclear stuff. Is he trying help our enemies build better Bombs?

Even the Trump cultists know that these idiot whining threads achieves nothing. So what's the purpose of them? Think of a group of jihadists, all competing to see who can shout "ALLAHU AHKBAR!" the loudest. That's what the Trump cultists are doing here. They're putting on a display of tribal loyalty. They know it's nonsense, but they do it anyways, because everyone else in their cult is doing it.

I can see why. Trump cultists tend to be violent and unstable, and they hate apostates much more than they hate non-cultists. Any Trump cultist suspected of going over to the light side runs a risk of being physically assaulted by the other cultists. Thus, each ones feels a need to keep constantly demonstrating their absolute devotion to the cult.

Still no documentation anything was declassified through the proper channels. He can't do it retroactively as he no longer has any power. If there is not already a reclassification document on file for all those documents he had he didn't declassify them. You should also wonder why he would declassify top secret nuclear stuff. Is he trying help our enemies build better Bombs?
Not sure why you think there has to be some sort of channels...there doesn't The President can simply say it and it's done.
"The President, after all, is the 'Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.' U.S. Const., Art. II, § 2. His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security...flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

Seems to have all the information that is necessary at this point.

The Stalinist in the Xiden admin need to be purged
It’s funny how you call other people Stalin while adopting his tactics of purges.

The writer has no idea what has been going on with the investigation. He has no idea what is on those documents and what was done to try to get them back.

It’s funny how you call other people Stalin while adopting his tactics of purges.

The writer has no idea what has been going on with the investigation. He has no idea what is on those documents and what was done to try to get them back.
We have no need, nor want for Stalinist...they are clear and present dangers to our Republic and freedom

Neither do you, turd. Yet, you approve of what the FBI did based on total ignorance.

Raiding someone's home when they aren't there is Stalinist.

Neither do you, turd. Yet, you approve of what the FBI did based on total ignorance.

Raiding someone's home when they aren't there is Stalinist.
I know that the FBI took boxes of highly classified government documents out of the basement from a former government employee.

Who wouldn’t approve of that?

Forum List

Back