🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imperator Putin

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I see that the same fairy tales are circulating in the USA as in Russia regarding "Putin's power". Putin resigned as chairman of the ruling party in 2012, and according to the constitution, he does not have the competence to engage in foreign policy, and does not decide anything in domestic politics, except for executive functions. Do you think he controls everything through the daknet?

There is only one imperator and is this criminal here :mad-61:

1645567597931.png

Putin controls everything off the record like the crime boss he is. The whole world knows it. It's ridiculous to say otherwise.

I see that the same fairy tales are circulating in the USA as in Russia regarding "Putin's power". Putin resigned as chairman of the ruling party in 2012, and according to the constitution, he does not have the competence to engage in foreign policy, and does not decide anything in domestic politics, except for executive functions. Do you think he controls everything through the daknet?

I heard Pooty Poot Putin likes to sit in a closet with a bottle of lotion and some Kleenex, and masturbate to this video.

:laughing0301:

• Banned
What's not clear? The main political issues are decided by the parliamentary majority. Putin left the ruling party in 2012, he is engaged only in executive functions (issues of ministries and departments of the federal government)

• Banned
Parliament does not satisfy now even his petty requests. He wanted them to cancel the qr code control on public transport, they answer fuck off.

I think Putin has underestimated just how much we're sick of his confrontational rogue nation bullshit. He's trying to get his name in Russian history for something other than thievery.

Too bad the U.S. is figuratively out of gas!!

It's a gas, gas, gas......

Too bad the U.S. is figuratively out of gas!!

It's a gas, gas, gas......
No we're not. It's just more expensive. Why are you blaming the guy with the least power to do anything about the price of oil? The president has never been able make gas cheap all of the time. If he could, he would. Cheap gas is wildly popular.

occupied
Why then does Parliament send him to hell with his amendments? Can't the mafia force senators to listen to his opinion?

No we're not. It's just more expensive. Why are you blaming the guy with the least power to do anything about the price of oil? The president has never been able make gas cheap all of the time. If he could, he would. Cheap gas is wildly popular.

Keystone and Joey's war on fossil fuels, fluffer!

We seem to have a good number of Russian trolls lately

Trump proved that LIE wrong, suck it.

Forum List

Back