IMPORTANT MUST READ! Former Asst. U.S. Attorney Takes Apart Trump Case and Raises Some Important Questions

Please explain the one indivdual that was most responsible for Trump not being indicted on the Russian evidence says this about the document evidence.

“If Even Half of It Is True, He’s Toast”: Bill Barr on Trump Indictment​

Explain why almost nobody from his White House staff and cabinet are standing up for him.

His biggest advocate is the Pillow Man.
You didn't answer my question why should anyone believe the trump Russia Collusion liars now? And that includes the FBI?

You didn't answer my question why should anyone believe the trump Russia Collusion liars now? And that includes the FBI?
I am not asking you to believe "trump Russia Collusion liars". Don't believe them.

I am asking why you are not believing the man who defended Trump against "trump Russia Collusion liars", Bill Barr who said;

I am not asking you to believe "trump Russia Collusion liars". Don't believe them.

I am asking why you are not believing the man who defended Trump against "trump Russia Collusion liars", Bill Barr who said;

Dumbass the trump Russia collusion liars are pushing this lie. Are you trying to prove how gullible you are?

Dumbass the trump Russia collusion liars are pushing this lie. Are you trying to prove how gullible you are?

I fart and I sneeze
You can put that on your CV as your strong skill set.

and my brilliant brains are not affected.
You have more than one brain? Could that be your left and right ass cheek?

Let them dry out, then you can polish them to a brilliant luster with some MET-ALL.

https://www.wicksaircraft.com/wp-content/uploads/importedmedia/MetAllAluminumPolish.jpg

Forum List

Back