In 2016. The libs cried and carried on for months. CNN and MSNBC cried on the air. Trump appears to have lost and

Trump supporters might be handling this okay, but Trump sure as hell isn't. Like everything else he disagrees with, it's fake or it has to be a conspiracy or fraud.

4 years of utter hoaxed bullshit from an election with a Far Clearer outcome than this one

Trump supporters might be handling this okay, but Trump sure as hell isn't. Like everything else he disagrees with, it's fake or it has to be a conspiracy or fraud.
That man worked so very hard, I'm perplexed he didn't win. I guess he was his own worst enemy.

That man worked so very hard, I'm perplexed he didn't win. I guess he was his own worst enemy.

The only reason he won in 2016 was because he was an unknown quantity, and people bought into his bullshit that he was a great businessman and could run the country "better than anyone".

Only problem is, in 2020, we had already seen how crappy his leadership is, and there were many who voted for Trump back in 2016, who changed over to Biden in 2020.

The only reason he won in 2016 was because he was an unknown quantity, and people bought into his bullshit that he was a great businessman and could run the country "better than anyone".

Only problem is, in 2020, we had already seen how crappy his leadership is, and there were many who voted for Trump back in 2016, who changed over to Biden in 2020.
That's not true/ He was a great president with accomplishments unlike any other president.

That's not true/ He was a great president with accomplishments unlike any other president.

Just because Trump claimed he was the greatest, doesn't make it true. Our deficit has ballooned up under Trump, and he's done a pretty piss poor job of handling the virus situation. No, I don't blame Trump for the virus existing, but I DO blame him for the crappy way he's been handling it.

I think this is more about the enormous voter registration initiatives undertaken by big Tech and pro sports teams. Zuckerberg stated that FB alone was instrumental in 4 million new voter registrations with zero doubt that most were Democrats.

Just because Trump claimed he was the greatest, doesn't make it true. Our deficit has ballooned up under Trump, and he's done a pretty piss poor job of handling the virus situation. No, I don't blame Trump for the virus existing, but I DO blame him for the crappy way he's been handling it.
He sent ships all over the place to hel[ hospitals, made more ventilators than we needed and sent the to other countries. But he didn.t wear a mask! Horrors! Four nominations for Nobel Peace Prize, best economy in years!

Hillary was much worse.
Clinton called Trump to concede and congratulate him ten minutes after the AP declared him the winner.

Trump will never do that, his ego won't let him.
Before the election, Trump planned on changing the AG, the Dir FBI. What would be the point of doing it now?

Wouldn't matter much if he did, as Biden will pick his own people for those positions.

What I think is funny is that he was hoping to stack the SC with people the thought were loyal to him, and chances are, they won't even look at the lawsuits, as it's becoming more and more apparent that Trump has lost.

Forum List

Back