In 2016... What the hell does "Gay" even mean?

And what about all the people in the 60s and 70s? The era of free love and sex? Lol. I think it is pretty easy to define, bossy. It is when you feel an "attraction" towards a person of your same sex. Then there are bisexual people who are capable of feeling attractions to either men or women.

I understand it's easy to define for the individual... that's why I am puzzled by this notion that Assclap thinks I am somehow grappling with my sexuality or something. Makes no sense at all. I am sexually attracted to women, always have been, never have been attracted to men... BUT... I can recognize and acknowledge a sexy looking man just like you can recognize and acknowledge a sexy looking woman.... Assclap is AFRAID of that... he's a homophobe who thinks if he admits that, people will think he is gay! He telegraphs this sentiment by saying that I am "probably gay" because I admit that I have no problem acknowledging a sexy-looking man.
I really think you are gay or bi if you find another man sexually attractive. Its not natural for a straight guy to be sexually attracted to other men. Sorry dude. Denying is only going to cause you more confusion like your question that started the thread. I know you are trying to work out your feelings for another guy but like I said just admit it. No one cares.

Why wouldn't someone want to admit their sexual orientation to themselves? Do you honestly need that question answered? Shame, pressure from family/friends, the stigma of society, their own self image.

Those are reasons they wouldn't want to admit their sexuality to others, not themselves.

Why wouldn't someone want to admit their sexual orientation to themselves? Do you honestly need that question answered? Shame, pressure from family/friends, the stigma of society, their own self image.

Those are reasons they wouldn't want to admit their sexuality to others, not themselves.
Like you must have your reasons for not admitting you are gay or bi.

And what about all the people in the 60s and 70s? The era of free love and sex? Lol. I think it is pretty easy to define, bossy. It is when you feel an "attraction" towards a person of your same sex. Then there are bisexual people who are capable of feeling attractions to either men or women.

I understand it's easy to define for the individual... that's why I am puzzled by this notion that Assclap thinks I am somehow grappling with my sexuality or something. Makes no sense at all. I am sexually attracted to women, always have been, never have been attracted to men... BUT... I can recognize and acknowledge a sexy looking man just like you can recognize and acknowledge a sexy looking woman.... Assclap is AFRAID of that... he's a homophobe who thinks if he admits that, people will think he is gay! He telegraphs this sentiment by saying that I am "probably gay" because I admit that I have no problem acknowledging a sexy-looking man.
I really think you are gay or bi if you find another man sexually attractive. Its not natural for a straight guy to be sexually attracted to other men. Sorry dude. Denying is only going to cause you more confusion like your question that started the thread. I know you are trying to work out your feelings for another guy but like I said just admit it. No one cares.

I don't think that is what he said though. He said that he can recognize when another man might be "sexy looking" to a woman. There is a difference there, you know.

I really think you are gay or bi if you find another man sexually attractive.

Well all I can say is that I'm not.
You can think whatever, you're a homophobic bigot so it doesn't matter to me what you think.

article-2287976-16D5ACD3000005DC-392_306x423.jpg

This man is sexually attractive.

6bb2cdcf6b8a736841756876e9e9a769.jpg

This man is not sexually attractive.

I don't have to be gay or bi to make that determination.

No. It's called denial. The refusal to accept the truth about themselves. Plenty of gay men and women try to live out their lives as straight because they are in denial.

It's kind of like how Ascep is in denial about being a troll. Lol. Or how others go on one thread to talk about how kind hearted they are or how religious they are, and then go into another thread and act like complete clowns and arses. :D

And you just continue to demagogue the thread with your bigotry and hate... trying to insult me by calling me gay or bi. I have ZERO desire to be with a male sexually. I am 100% totally heterosexual. I love women... I love hot sexy women. There is no question or doubt in my mind... I'm not confused and never have been. I am very secure in my masculinity... unlike YOU!

Like I said it may be natural to you because you are gay or bi...

But I am not gay or bi and I've told you that repeatedly... STILL ...you insist that I am... based on what? Your homophobia! That's all!
If you find another man sexually attractive your gay or bi. Remember its a sliding scale.

Well I am not gay or bi and I find a lot of men sexually attractive. I am not attracted sexually to them because I am heterosexual. If I were gay or bi, I might be sexually attracted to them or I might not be. I find many women sexually attractive but I am not attracted to them sexually because they're not my type. That doesn't mean they're not sexually attractive individuals or that I can't acknowledge that.

And you just continue to demagogue the thread with your bigotry and hate... trying to insult me by calling me gay or bi. I have ZERO desire to be with a male sexually. I am 100% totally heterosexual. I love women... I love hot sexy women. There is no question or doubt in my mind... I'm not confused and never have been. I am very secure in my masculinity... unlike YOU!
Why would you consider it insulting to be gay or bi? Are you a homophobe? If you are sexually attracted to men you are not 100% heterosexual. Sorry but 100% heterosexual men dont find other men sexually attractive.

Like I said it may be natural to you because you are gay or bi...

But I am not gay or bi and I've told you that repeatedly... STILL ...you insist that I am... based on what? Your homophobia! That's all!
If you find another man sexually attractive your gay or bi. Remember its a sliding scale.

Well I am not gay or bi and I find a lot of men sexually attractive. I am not attracted sexually to them because I am heterosexual. If I were gay or bi, I might be sexually attracted to them or I might not be. I find many women sexually attractive but I am not attracted to them sexually because they're not my type. That doesn't mean they're not sexually attractive individuals or that I can't acknowledge that.
Of course you are gay or bi. I dont know why you denying it. You must be attracted sexually if you find them sexually attractive. What you are saying is not making sense and I think its because you are confused regarding your sexual orientation. Why else would you have such a hard time understanding what gay means?

No. It's called denial. The refusal to accept the truth about themselves. Plenty of gay men and women try to live out their lives as straight because they are in denial.
I think Boss is one of them.

I don't think that is what he said though. He said that he can recognize when another man might be "sexy looking" to a woman. There is a difference there, you know.
No. He specifically said he finds other men sexually attractive. I even asked him again

Well I am not gay or bi and I find a lot of men sexually attractive..

Why would you consider it insulting to be gay or bi? Are you a homophobe? If you are sexually attracted to men you are not 100% heterosexual. Sorry but 100% heterosexual men dont find other men sexually attractive.

I don't consider it insulting, you do. That's why you keep saying it to me repeatedly after I have corrected you. I'm not sexually attracted to men, I have clearly stated that numerous times. That does not mean that I can't find men sexually attractive. I think you must have a problem with context here.

Most normal heterosexual men do find other men sexually attractive and they want to emulate them so they can attract females. I used to want to look like Burt Reynolds. I didn't want to fuck Burt Reynolds but I recognized he was a sexually attractive man that women liked... that's natural.

No. He specifically said he finds other men sexually attractive. I even asked him again.

I specifically find other men to be sexually attractive. I am not attracted sexually to them. Regardless of how many times I've told you this, you continue to repeat this allegation that I am gay or bi... you do it to insult me because you think being gay or bi is insulting. You are a homophobe and bigot. So insecure in your masculinity that you can't even admit whenever you see a sexy-looking man. ...Sad!

I don't consider it insulting, you do. That's why you keep saying it to me repeatedly after I have corrected you. I'm not sexually attracted to men, I have clearly stated that numerous times. That does not mean that I can't find men sexually attractive. I think you must have a problem with context here.

Most normal heterosexual men do find other men sexually attractive and they want to emulate them so they can attract females. I used to want to look like Burt Reynolds. I didn't want to fuck Burt Reynolds but I recognized he was a sexually attractive man that women liked... that's natural.
Who told you I consider it insulting? Can you quote that? Of course you are sexually attracted to men if you find them sexually attractive. You do realize is the same thing dont you?

No normal heterosexual male finds other men sexually attractive so they can emulate them. You sound confused. You cant make yourself into someone else. Why did you want to look like Burt Reynolds? I've never wanted to look like someone other than myself. I really think you need to examine your reality and answer some hard questions about yourself. Youre definitely gay or bi and in denial.

No. He specifically said he finds other men sexually attractive. I even asked him again.

I specifically find other men to be sexually attractive. I am not attracted sexually to them. Regardless of how many times I've told you this, you continue to repeat this allegation that I am gay or bi... you do it to insult me because you think being gay or bi is insulting. You are a homophobe and bigot. So insecure in your masculinity that you can't even admit whenever you see a sexy-looking man. ...Sad!
I keep saying you are gay or bi because you keep saying you find other men to be sexually attractive. No heterosexual male finds other men sexually attractive. That doesnt fit the definition of heterosexual.

I really think you are gay or bi if you find another man sexually attractive.

Well all I can say is that I'm not.
You can think whatever, you're a homophobic bigot so it doesn't matter to me what you think.

article-2287976-16D5ACD3000005DC-392_306x423.jpg

This man is sexually attractive.

6bb2cdcf6b8a736841756876e9e9a769.jpg

This man is not sexually attractive.

I don't have to be gay or bi to make that determination.
Why do you say "sexually attractive"? Why not just "attractive"....or "pleasing to the eye"...or "admirable physique"?

I am not attracted to men sexually....So, I would say the first pic is attractive or good looking and the second one not so much. No "sexual" about it.

Forum List

Back