In 2016... What the hell does "Gay" even mean?

Of course you are gay or bi. I dont know why you denying it. You must be attracted sexually if you find them sexually attractive. What you are saying is not making sense and I think its because you are confused regarding your sexual orientation. Why else would you have such a hard time understanding what gay means?

Nope... still not gay or bi, but thanks for continuing to flood the thread with your ignorant bigotry and hate for others.

I don't have a hard time understanding what gay means. For you, it's an insult you can hurl at someone to make you feel more like a real man. I guess that's what you do now instead of slapping your women around, huh?

Of course you are gay or bi. I dont know why you denying it. You must be attracted sexually if you find them sexually attractive. What you are saying is not making sense and I think its because you are confused regarding your sexual orientation. Why else would you have such a hard time understanding what gay means?

Nope... still not gay or bi, but thanks for continuing to flood the thread with your ignorant bigotry and hate for others.

I don't have a hard time understanding what gay means. For you, it's an insult you can hurl at someone to make you feel more like a real man. I guess that's what you do now instead of slapping your women around, huh?
Yes. Boss youre either gay or bi. I'm sorry you are insulted but its the truth and you know it. Men that are heterosexual men dont find other men sexually attractive. Thats not what heterosexual means.

het·er·o·sex·u·al
ˌhedərəˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a person) sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.
    synonyms: straight;

Of course you are sexually attracted to men if you find them sexually attractive.

Not true. I find many women to be sexually attractive women but I am not attracted to them sexually.
article-2722411-2063527100000578-103_634x960.jpg

A very sexually attractive woman! ...BUT... I am not sexually attracted to her because she's not my type. I like blondes with long hair and blue eyes.

Of course you are sexually attracted to men if you find them sexually attractive.

Not true. I find many women to be sexually attractive women but I am not attracted to them sexually.

A very sexually attractive woman! ...BUT... I am not sexually attracted to her because she's not my type. I like blondes with long hair and blue eyes.
See thats another sign. Now your claiming your not sexually attracted to her because she is not your type.All women are your type when you are heterosexual. You cant think your body into not responding. Face it dude youre gay or bi.

Yes. Boss youre either gay or bi. I'm sorry you are insulted but its the truth and you know it. Men that are heterosexual men dont find other men sexually attractive. Thats not what heterosexual means.

het·er·o·sex·u·al
ˌhedərəˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.

Again, I am not insulted by this... YOU are the one who thinks it's an insult and that's why you continue to say it, even after I have continued to correct you. Finding someone sexually attractive is NOT THE SAME as "sexually attracted" to someone. I'm really sorry your bigoted hate makes you blind to that.

See thats another sign. Now your claiming your not sexually attracted to her because she is not your type.All women are your type when you are heterosexual. You cant think your body into not responding.

What? ALL women are your type when you're heterosexual????

I've never heard a more asinine comment in my life. So basically, any time you compliment ANY woman on her looks, she can take that to mean you are ready to fuck her then and there? What a shallow and superficial piece of absolute dog shit you are.

het·er·o·sex·u·al
ˌhedərəˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.

Again, I am not insulted by this... YOU are the one who thinks it's an insult and that's why you continue to say it, even after I have continued to correct you. Finding someone sexually attractive is NOT THE SAME as "sexually attracted" to someone. I'm really sorry your bigoted hate makes you blind to that.
Of course your insulted. That why you keep claiming I am trying to insult you. I never said it was an insult. As a matter of fact I said no one cares if you are gay or bi. Yes finding someone sexually attractive is the same as being sexually attracted. One is the present tense and the other is the past tense.

See thats another sign. Now your claiming your not sexually attracted to her because she is not your type.All women are your type when you are heterosexual. You cant think your body into not responding.

What? ALL women are your type when you're heterosexual????

I've never heard a more asinine comment in my life. So basically, any time you compliment ANY woman on her looks, she can take that to mean you are ready to fuck her then and there? What a shallow and superficial piece of absolute dog shit you are.
Thats correct. You may find her ugly as sin but I bet she can convince you to have sex with her if you are heterosexual.

I really think you are gay or bi if you find another man sexually attractive.

Well all I can say is that I'm not.
You can think whatever, you're a homophobic bigot so it doesn't matter to me what you think.

article-2287976-16D5ACD3000005DC-392_306x423.jpg

This man is sexually attractive.

6bb2cdcf6b8a736841756876e9e9a769.jpg

This man is not sexually attractive.

I don't have to be gay or bi to make that determination.
Why do you say "sexually attractive"? Why not just "attractive"....or "pleasing to the eye"...or "admirable physique"?

I am not attracted to men sexually....So, I would say the first pic is attractive or good looking and the second one not so much. No "sexual" about it.

What's wrong with saying "sexually attractive"? Why do you have a hang up over "sexual?"

I'm not attracted to men sexually either, but I can recognize when a man is a sexually attractive man or even the difference between a handsome man and a man who has sexually attractive qualities.

Of course your insulted. That why you keep claiming I am trying to insult you. I never said it was an insult. As a matter of fact I said no one cares if you are gay or bi. Yes finding someone sexually attractive is the same as being sexually attracted. One is the present tense and the other is the past tense.

No... One is recognizing a quality and the other is expression of a desire. Two completely different things.

And no, you're not insulting me... you think you are. It's because you're a homophobic bigot.

Lol. How silly! Only blondes? What if they color their hair?

Oy. How old are you bossy where you would only be sexually attracted to blondes with blue eyes? Lol. :lol:

No... One is recognizing a quality and the other is expression of a desire. Two completely different things.

And no, you're not insulting me... you think you are. It's because you're a homophobic bigot.
Thats typically how it works. You recognize they are sexy and then you express your desire. The only thing different about it is the tense. Youre gay or bi dude. Just admit it.

Of course youre insulted because you seem to think something is wrong with being gay or bi and pretending you can read my mind in order to arrive at that conclusion.

For me, there is MUCH more to a sexual attraction than a person's outward appearances. In fact, I've known some good looking people (or at least decent looking) who were . . . very unattractive people. :D

Hair color? That doesn't really come into play for me. Eye color? Naw. Those are superficial qualities that can be changed pretty easily nowadays. I have to feel a connection in order to feel a sexual attraction to a particular person.

I really think you are gay or bi if you find another man sexually attractive.

Well all I can say is that I'm not.
You can think whatever, you're a homophobic bigot so it doesn't matter to me what you think.

article-2287976-16D5ACD3000005DC-392_306x423.jpg

This man is sexually attractive.

6bb2cdcf6b8a736841756876e9e9a769.jpg

This man is not sexually attractive.

I don't have to be gay or bi to make that determination.
Why do you say "sexually attractive"? Why not just "attractive"....or "pleasing to the eye"...or "admirable physique"?

I am not attracted to men sexually....So, I would say the first pic is attractive or good looking and the second one not so much. No "sexual" about it.

What's wrong with saying "sexually attractive"? Why do you have a hang up over "sexual?"

I'm not attracted to men sexually either, but I can recognize when a man is a sexually attractive man or even the difference between a handsome man and a man who has sexually attractive qualities.
Youre gay or bi Boss. Like I said earlier there is no shame in it. Lots of people are in the same boat if that makes you feel better.

For me, there is MUCH more to a sexual attraction than a person's outward appearances. In fact, I've known some good looking people (or at least decent looking) who were . . . very unattractive people. :D

Hair color? That doesn't really come into play for me. Eye color? Naw. Those are superficial qualities that can be changed pretty easily nowadays. I have to feel a connection in order to feel a sexual attraction to a particular person.
I think we are just talking about instant raw sexual attraction. Like that picture Boss posted of some guy earlier that he claimed was sexually attractive.

I think we are just talking about instant raw sexual attraction.

I don't usually feel that just by looking at a person. Like I said, there has to be some kind of a connection there for me. While I can say, "wow, that is a good looking person," I don't want to jump his bones just because of his appearance.

Thats correct. You may find her ugly as sin but I bet she can convince you to have sex with her if you are heterosexual.

Probably not because she's just not my type, like I said.

I'm probably a lot different than you. When I have sex with a woman it has to be more than a physical thing. There are lots of drop-dead gorgeous women who I could have had sex with but didn't. You can't imagine how much pussy is thrown at you when you're in the business I was in. I transformed average looking people into sex symbols... both men and women. So I know how to make someone sexually appealing and that involves recognizing sexual attractiveness. If I fucked every woman who I made sexually attractive I wouldn't have a dick anymore... it would be gone!

I think we are just talking about instant raw sexual attraction. Like that picture Boss posted of some guy earlier that he claimed was sexually attractive.

That was Channing Tatum and I think it's pretty much a consensus among women that he is a sexually attractive man. Now... he may be gay as a $3 bill.... I don't know. :dunno:

Forum List

Back