In 2016... What the hell does "Gay" even mean?

For me, there is MUCH more to a sexual attraction than a person's outward appearances. In fact, I've known some good looking people (or at least decent looking) who were . . . very unattractive people. :D

Hair color? That doesn't really come into play for me. Eye color? Naw. Those are superficial qualities that can be changed pretty easily nowadays. I have to feel a connection in order to feel a sexual attraction to a particular person.
I think we are just talking about instant raw sexual attraction.

I don't usually feel that just by looking at a person. Like I said, there has to be some kind of a connection there for me. While I can say, "wow, that is a good looking person," I don't want to jump his bones just because of his appearance.
You've never looked at a guy and got (pardon) moist?

My best friend as a child, her name was "Gay". Gay used to mean light hearted and happy. Not a politically correct euphemism for perverted sexual deviants, err, homosexuals coo-opted. Or corrupted, more to the point.

I think we are just talking about instant raw sexual attraction. Like that picture Boss posted of some guy earlier that he claimed was sexually attractive.

That was Channing Tatum and I think it's pretty much a consensus among women that he is a sexually attractive man. Now... he may be gay as a $3 bill.... I don't know. :dunno:
Whats gay about a $3 dollar bill? It seems you agree with that consensus that he is sexually attractive which is why I think you are gay or bi. I dont see it like you claim "normal heterosexual" men do

Lol. How silly! Only blondes? What if they color their hair?

Well no, not really, just using that as an example to juxtapose against Halle Berry. The only thing I don't really care for is red heads. I do prefer long hair over short and I do like them blue eyes.... but, there are many women who I find sexually attractive with brown eyes and even red hair. Sexually attractive does not mean attracted to sexually. Two completely different things.

For me, there is MUCH more to a sexual attraction than a person's outward appearances. In fact, I've known some good looking people (or at least decent looking) who were . . . very unattractive people. :D

Hair color? That doesn't really come into play for me. Eye color? Naw. Those are superficial qualities that can be changed pretty easily nowadays. I have to feel a connection in order to feel a sexual attraction to a particular person.

I don't usually feel that just by looking at a person. Like I said, there has to be some kind of a connection there for me. While I can say, "wow, that is a good looking person," I don't want to jump his bones just because of his appearance.
You've never looked at a guy and got (pardon) moist?

No. It takes a bit more than that. Lol.

You've never looked at a guy Ind got (pardon) moist?

I am learning a lot today. I've never met a woman that didnt find some men capable of instantly getting them aroused.

Watching a sex act? That might turn me on, but just looking at a person naked or dressed or scantily dressed? Nope. That doesn't really do anything for me.

You've never looked at a guy Ind got (pardon) moist?

I am learning a lot today. I've never met a woman that didnt find some men capable of instantly getting them aroused.

You probably don't know many women anyways. ;)

It seems you agree with that consensus that he is sexually attractive which is why I think you are gay or bi. I dont see it like you claim "normal heterosexual" men do

Normal homophobic meat heads like you? Yeah, I doubt you see it.

And hey... maybe that's why I got rich making men and women look sexy as fuck? Perhaps I have this "gift" of being able to see what is and isn't sexually appealing without my hormones taking control of my brain like you?

In any event, I can look at a man or woman and say.. they are sexually attractive... she is hot... he is a hunk... without it meaning I want to fuck them on the spot. I guess maybe I am a bit more civilized or cultivated than you? Maybe I am more open minded and secure with my sexuality? Or maybe there are plenty of people just like me who don't have a hangup with recognizing sexual appeal... and YOU are the oddball?
:dunno:

When I am really happy, I wish I could say I was feeling GAY with out the double entendre. Not feeling randy for someone of the same sex. Stealing the meanings of language away from us, from an perfectly innocent into a deviant one. Kudos, perverts!

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You said that guy was sexually attractive. If he is attractive to you then you are attracted to him.

I am attracted to a well-cooked T-bone steak... I don't want to have sex with it. I think Halle Berry is a sexually attractive female but she is not my type, she doesn't turn me on sexually. I think George Clooney is a sexually attractive male but I don't get a boner when I see him without a shirt... I don't have fantasies about him... I wouldn't have sex with him... I'm not sexually stimulated by him. I've never found another male to be sexually arousing but I can often acknowledge sexually attractive men.

My ex wife used to be crazy about Sean Connery. She said he was the sexiest man alive... I never really saw that.. he seemed handsome in a way, but I thought Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan were sexier James Bonds. Back in my single days when I went out clubbing, looking to pick up women, I wanted to go with guys who were sexy looking like me and not some dumpy nerds who couldn't pick up chicks... but I didn't want to go with guys who were hotter than me either.

I've just never had the problem with recognizing sexual attractiveness in both males and females and I don't understand how any male really does because it's perfectly natural and it's okay. It doesn't make you gay. Much of my career, I spent making men more attractive in the way they dress and present themselves to appeal to the female market. Sexual attractiveness is such a huge part of marketing and it's very important to know what works and what doesn't. That said, in my field, there were a lot of "gay" males. But really... in 2016... why do we cling to these ambiguous labels that simply keep us segregated? It seems so dumb and backward-thinking to me.

Connery and Brosnan.......Moore not so much

When I am really happy, I wish I could say I was feeling GAY with out the double entendre. Not feeling randy for someone of the same sex. Stealing the meanings of language away from us, from an perfectly innocent into a deviant one. Kudos, perverts!
There is nothing deviant about the word gay. Unless you are some kind of prude.

Oh.....you poor thing! That's how I feel about the word "patriot". Really dumb assholes fucked it up for us normal people.

It seems you agree with that consensus that he is sexually attractive which is why I think you are gay or bi. I dont see it like you claim "normal heterosexual" men do

And hey... maybe that's why I got rich making men and women look sexy as fuck? Perhaps I have this "gift" of being able to see what is and isn't sexually appealing without my hormones taking control of my brain like you?

In any event, I can look at a man or woman and say.. they are sexually attractive... she is hot... he is a hunk... without it meaning I want to fuck them on the spot. I guess maybe I am a bit more civilized or cultivated than you? Maybe I am more open minded and secure with my sexuality? Or maybe there are plenty of people just like me who don't have a hangup with recognizing sexual appeal... and YOU are the oddball?
Says the guy that just said someone is as gay as a $3 bill. Youre obviously a latent homosexual or bi Boss. Thats the reason you took that as an insult. I suggest you stop denying it.

And what qualifies you to make such a "diagnosis?"
The dictionary.

Um no. Sorry. You are just being a jackass like always.
Um yes. sorry.

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
    synonyms: gay, lesbian;

I don't know you well enough to say for sure, but I don't think you come across as if you are interested in men for a sexual relationship. Lol.

I didn't mean to put you on the spot, I know you don't know me well enough... but you've conversed with me a few times and you should get a sense of whether or not I am gay or bi. I just wanted your honest opinion of what you believed based on what you know of me.

I keep telling the idiot that I am not gay or bi but he seems intent on continuing to flood the board with that allegation, as if he is doing it to deliberately insult me. Then he claims I must be a homophobe because I think it's an insult.

Says the guy that just said someone is as gay as a $3 bill. Youre obviously a latent homosexual or bi Boss. Thats the reason you took that as an insult. I suggest you stop denying it.

The dictionary.

Um yes. sorry.

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

No, I'm sorry. Saying that a person is "sexually attractive" is completely different than claiming YOU are sexually ATTRACTED to that particular person. Now you've been told multiple times. Bossy has told you that he is not gay. What is it that you are trying to do here?

I don't know you well enough to say for sure, but I don't think you come across as if you are interested in men for a sexual relationship. Lol.

I didn't mean to put you on the spot, I know you don't know me well enough... but you've conversed with me a few times and you should get a sense of whether or not I am gay or bi. I just wanted your honest opinion of what you believed based on what you know of me.

I keep telling the idiot that I am not gay or bi but he seems intent on continuing to flood the board with that allegation, as if he is doing it to deliberately insult me. Then he claims I must be a homophobe because I think it's an insult.
If you think its an insult you must be a homophobe. You can call me gay all day long and I wont take it as an insult because nothing is wrong with being gay.

The dictionary.

Um yes. sorry.

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

No, I'm sorry. Saying that a person is "sexually attractive" is completely different than claiming YOU are sexually ATTRACTED to that particular person. Now you've been told multiple times. Bossy has told you that he is not gay. What is it that you are trying to do here?
How do you know someone is sexually attractive if you dont feel any sexual attraction? Youre not making sense.

I dont care what he told me. He also told me it was normal for heterosexual men to find other men sexually attractive.

The dictionary.

Um yes. sorry.

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
  1. 1.
noun
  1. 1.

How do you know someone is sexually attractive if you dont feel any sexual attraction? Youre not making sense.

In the same sense that I can admire the beauty of a flower and not want to fuck it's brains out.

Forum List

Back