in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.

Why would Republicans nominate a Democrat?

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.

So tell us, when did this supposed Republican molest any children? Don't you have to justify that end of your argument first? What? You can't do that? Oh, well! Back to the drawing board!

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.
Well there's your problem. Political seats that are voted on; aren't some prize handed out in the "virtue Olympics". They are seats given to those who can best get a specific job done. Im not voting in a priest, or vicar. I'm hiring the employee who can best get the job done. And water cooler scuttlebut over heard in the break room, from known opponents of said employee; are unmoving to say the least.

So lemme get this straight ---

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?
And the people voted him right back in. Checkmate.

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....
It says that we Alabamians do what we please, and don't give two shits what outsiders think. That includes leftists, and the federal government.
That'll be five bucks. Told ya I'm gonna start charging for your education...

Apparently it says qualifications for the position aren't a real big priority.

You know, in Alabamia.

Well there's your problem. Political seats that are voted on; aren't some prize handed out in the "virtue Olympics". They are seats given to those who can best get a specific job done. Im not voting in a priest, or vicar. I'm hiring the employee who can best get the job done. And water cooler scuttlebut over heard in the break room, from known opponents of said employee; are unmoving to say the least.

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....
It says that we Alabamians do what we please, and don't give two shits what outsiders think. That includes leftists, and the federal government.

Best you leave decisions such as these to those better positioned to make them. Like... Me; for instance. After all... I do have a say in how this goes. You don't. That's just the way it is.

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...
Don't count on it. Remember that polls are conducted with people who have landlines, not mobile phones.

Who has landlines? Old people.

So if the only results you are tabulating are old people, Moore is going to be higher. The fact that it's even, with some polls having Jones ahead by 3 means Jones is farther ahead than people think.

Republican women are pissed about the recent news that he wrote in 2011 that women shouldn't hold office or vote and should stay in the kitchen.

Alabama businesses are freaked that they may become subject to the same crushing boycotts that North Carolina faced when they enacted their bathroom bill. Although Alabama doesn't have anywhere close to the outside business that NC does, or any pro sports teams or NCAA tournaments.

Best you leave decisions such as these to those better positioned to make them. Like... Me; for instance. After all... I do have a say in how this goes. You don't. That's just the way it is.

Actually I've been saying that from the beginning. Just asking how you go about your standards.

I mean if my car broke down further every time I went to a certain mechanic --- I'd find another mechanic.
That's just how we do things here in Carolinia but maybe mechanics are busier in Alabamia.

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

I would just stay home rather than vote for a Republican.

Which is what a lot of Alabama Republicans are going to do - stay home.

Actually I've been saying that from the beginning. Just asking how you go about your standards.

I mean if my car broke down further every time I went to a certain mechanic --- I'd find another mechanic.
That's just how we do things here in Carolinia but maybe mechanics are busier in Alabamia.
Ours don't break down... Because we fix our own problems, rather than pay someone else to do it for us...

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

And pedophiles everywhere will decide it's the right time to run for office on the Republican ticket.

Are they now? Pray tell... Where do you get your on the ground, inside info? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ours don't break down... Because we fix our own problems, rather than pay someone else to do it for us...
That's why you're near the bottom states in education and wages? Because you fix your own problems?
4i6Ckte.gif

That's why you're near the bottom states in education and wages? Because you fix your own problems?
4i6Ckte.gif
Don't you worry bout us. We do just fine. Much obliged though...

That's what's called an "analogy".

Let's face it, a Senator is a representative. He's supposed to represent your state in the Senate. Right?

I dunno, when I pick a representative I'd rather it not be a moron who's proven himself incompetent. But then again --- different standards.

You let us know how that works out. Just too bad Gomer Pyle's not available any more.

Are they now? Pray tell... Where do you get your on the ground, inside info? Inquiring minds want to know.
I lived in Tuscaloosa for 3 years. I've spent time all over Alabama. I live very close to Alabama now.

Even hillbilly Alabama women don't want to be told they shouldn't run for office or vote and are only good for cooking and having babies.

That's what's called an "analogy".

Let's face it, a Senator is a representative. He's supposed to represent your state in the Senate. Right?

I dunno, when I pick a representative I'd rather it not be a moron who's proven himself incompetent. But then again --- different standards.

You let us know how that works out. Just too bad Gomer Pyle's not available any more.
It'll work out just fine. 'Preciate the concern though. Touching really...

4i6Ckte.gif
Don't you worry bout us. We do just fine. Much obliged though...
Define 'fine'. Every indicator says you're doing terrible.

Besides being the "poster-boy' for ALL that is wrong with the GOP, then there's this regarding his senate votes.......

Poll: Just 17 percent of voters back ObamaCare repeal plan | TheHill
thehill.com/.../325448-poll-majority-of-voters-disapprove-of-gop-obamacare-repeal-..

Nearly half of Americans oppose GOP tax plan: Poll - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/.../nearly-half-of-americans-oppose-gop-tax-plan-poll.ht...

I lived in Tuscaloosa for 3 years. I've spent time all over Alabama. I live very close to Alabama now.

Even hillbilly Alabama women don't want to be told they shouldn't run for office or vote and are only good for cooking and having babies.
So you speak for our women, do you? I'll be sure pass that along. Might be just the thing to make the difference...

Forum List

Back