in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.

Why would Republicans nominate a Democrat?

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.
---------------------------------------------- allegation and accusation aren't PROOF of anything Coyote !!
So Conyers and Franken are safe?

In 10 days, Roy Moore will be before the Senate Ethics Committee.

In 11 days, Roy Moore will be ejected from the Senate.

In 12 days, Roy Moore will be back in Alabama again, amongst the Inbred Jeds who attempted to elevate him to high public office on the national level.

upload_2017-12-3_21-56-56.jpeg

Roy Moore ahead in Alabama Senate race in one poll, tied with Democrat in another

If elected the left will attack him incessantly and use him to distract from all the lefties under the same and similar allegations
Which incumbent Leftist politician or present-day candidate has been accused of Child Sexual Molestation or Child Sexual Predation or Pedophilia?

Pickin' on Grown Women is one thing... pickin' on Little Kids is quite another... beyond Deliverance (Dueling Banjos) Inbred Jed Land, anyway.

I'm an unapologetic Yankee. So much of the south baffles me. But I believe the good people of Alabama are not dupes. I believe they see their role as voters with as much responyas every other American. And I further believe that they will not elect someone with as questionable past as Roy Moore to the United States senate.

Here on this board the rabid partisans have an amplified voice. They come on here and write the most vile and disgusting things in the name of whatever their political ideology happens to be this month. We have heard from fiscal Conservatives. They are an endangered species in the Republican Party today. We have heard from social Conservatives United by their collective fears and hatred of anyone who does not tow their line of morality.

But today, that morality is being put to the test. If those social Conservatives want to hold the moral high ground, they must face the facts of Roy Moore's reputation. Should the decent people of Alabama be drowned out by rabid partisans who would elect a child molester just for political gains, they will never again be listened to with credibility by any other American citizen.

Have faith that someone like Roy Moore will never be elected so long as those with a true moral backbone enjoy the right to vote.
Yeah... That Alinsky tactic you're trying to use... You know... The one where, "you make your opponent live up to their own code", or some such nonsense... It won't work in Alabama. But I understand... Old habits die hard; right?

In 12 days, Roy Moore will be back in Alabama again, amongst the Inbred Jeds who attempted to elevate him to high public office on the national level.

View attachment 164255
No... Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnel (R) (KY) told us that, before the chickenshit walked-back his remarks...

That's why you're near the bottom states in education and wages? Because you fix your own problems?
4i6Ckte.gif
Don't you worry bout us. We do just fine. Much obliged though...
Define 'fine'. Every indicator says you're doing terrible.
My indicators are my bank account, and quality of life. And in both regards, I'm quite comfortable.
Typical "conservative": If I'm doing fine that's all that matters to me. Doesn't matter if my state is a shithole or my neighbors are suffering.
Don't worry yourself on our behalf. We're quite fond of our little "shithole". But honestly... Its really touching to know that y'all leftists really do care so much about us Alabamians. We had no idea the we were so well respected amongst your circles; that the bulk of you would spend months on message boards, worrying yourselves sick over our election, that you cannot even vote in. We truly are blessed to have so many who really care about us, on such an individual level.
You think you're very clever, but there are plenty of Liberals in Alabama. In Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Birmingham, Mongomery, Mobile.

And I'm not worried a bit. It's not going to give Republicans an edge in the Senate. In fact, Moore may be a pain in the ass to the Republicans because he won't want to be seen as going to DC and then voting with Turtle Mitch on every Bill. He's got to show how tough he is, how independent he is, or people are going to call him just another Establishment Republican who pulled one over on his base - just like Trump.

View attachment 164255
No... Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnel (R) (KY) told us that, before the chickenshit walked-back his remarks...
So you've managed to find a Republican to believe in? One you can... Trust... Miracles never cease. A cynical man would mistake your new found faith, for confirmation bias...

I'm an unapologetic Yankee. So much of the south baffles me. But I believe the good people of Alabama are not dupes. I believe they see their role as voters with as much responyas every other American. And I further believe that they will not elect someone with as questionable past as Roy Moore to the United States senate.

Here on this board the rabid partisans have an amplified voice. They come on here and write the most vile and disgusting things in the name of whatever their political ideology happens to be this month. We have heard from fiscal Conservatives. They are an endangered species in the Republican Party today. We have heard from social Conservatives United by their collective fears and hatred of anyone who does not tow their line of morality.

But today, that morality is being put to the test. If those social Conservatives want to hold the moral high ground, they must face the facts of Roy Moore's reputation. Should the decent people of Alabama be drowned out by rabid partisans who would elect a child molester just for political gains, they will never again be listened to with credibility by any other American citizen.

Have faith that someone like Roy Moore will never be elected so long as those with a true moral backbone enjoy the right to vote.
Yeah... That Alinsky tactic you're trying to use... You know... The one where, "you make your opponent live up to their own code", or some such nonsense... It won't work in Alabama. But I understand... Old habits die hard; right?
So you're saying your morality is flexible? Moral relevance? That's what you're going with?

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...
American moral compass is in the toilet, Trump, Roy, Franken, Clinton....wow

We've lost our bearings.

But - in a sense - we never had them.

This behavior has been LONG ongoing and ACCEPTED. :(
Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.

Yes. It is. Knowingly choosing to vote in someone like that is imcomprehensible.
Dims voted in a murderer multiple times.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So you're saying your morality is flexible? Moral relevance? That's what you're going with?
Like I said... That tactic isn't going to work...

Just so you know where you want to stand.

But also know this: partisan hypocrisy is a slender reed upon which to hang beliefs.

A proud proponent for killing children verses an alleged child molester. . .

Decisions decisions. . .

Last edited:

But also know this: partisan hypocrisy is a slender reed upon which to hang beliefs.
I'll keep that in mind.

Everything they've falsely accused Democrats of for decades.

Now they embrace it for themselves.

Between the levers of power, and any Leftist, or Democrat who would reach for them...

Morality is now a "tactic".

The Party of Family Values.
4i6Ckte.gif

Everything they've falsely accused Democrats of for decades.

Now they embrace it for themselves.
As my sainted Uncle Ducky would say, "Ironical, ain't it?"

Between the levers of power, and any Leftist, or Democrat who would reach for them...
And with a pedophile by your side! The future is dim for you.

Morality is now a "tactic".

The Party of Family Values.
4i6Ckte.gif
If I have occasion to elect a priest I'll keep it in mind...

Forum List

Back