In all seriousness, do left wing peaceniks want war with Russia?

Well, this what they have been advocating. Isn't it?

• Yes, they do.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, they don't.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
In all seriousness, do they even know what they want?

If they don't want war with them, is there any way we can get them to shut the fuck up?
You dumbass. It's Trump who is risking war with Russia with his childish move in Syria. Russia has said that they are going to strengthen Syria's defenses in response. Obviously that is a very dangerous game.

Look around Op....Russia has wanted a war with us for the past 70 fucking years and wants one now.
---------------------------------------------- I don't think so but living where I live I think that '' I '' would survive . How about YOU Matthew ??

Look around Op....Russia has wanted a war with us for the past 70 fucking years and wants one now.
---------------------------------------------- I don't think so but living where I live I think that '' I '' would survive . How about YOU Matthew ??

We used MAD for 60 years and it never occurred. Trump just needs to stand his ground.

I love it how you guys seem to think not sucking Putin's dick is "advocating war".

World War 3 is not in anyone's best interest. It's not going to happen.

If they don't want war with them, is there any way we can get them to shut the fuck up?
You dumbass. It's Trump who is risking war with Russia with his childish move in Syria. Russia has said that they are going to strengthen Syria's defenses in response. Obviously that is a very dangerous game.
------------------------------------------------------- TRUMP just became a Great American President with his bombing of 'syria' the other day [even though I don't agree with it] . Still , Trump showed the norks and china plus muslim iran and the rest of the world that he doesn't kiss azz like 'you know who' Billy !!

But is he?

Obviously, the OP is as brain dead as always but this "attack" was really lame, even for trump. It smells a lot more like a really old dead mackerel, designed to take attention away from his other crimes.

But yes, he's in way over his head and I agree he's playing a dangerous game.

It's the weekend and he usually comes up with new lies before Monday. What will it be this time?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

But is he?

Obviously, the OP is as brain dead as always but this "attack" was really lame, even for trump. It smells a lot more like a really old dead mackerel, designed to take attention away from his other crimes.

It's the weekend and he usually comes up with new lies before Monday. What will it be this time?

It was a pathetic strategic choice. You may be right that it is a distraction, but for the sake of distraction, he will escalate with another attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
A war between the US and Russia would be devastating to both sides, so I would be okay with it if it were it not for the civilians that would get caught in the middle.

The left wants war with Russia. Neocons want it too.
Was there any doubt?

And sadly now Trump, with this attack, is doing exactly what the left and Al Qaeda wants.

Sad, sad day for American patriots.:(

The left wants war with Russia. Neocons want it too.
Was there any doubt?

And sadly now Trump, with this attack, is doing exactly what the left and Al Qaeda wants.

Sad, sad day for American patriots.:(

but how can we go to war when there is no border between us?

I love it how you guys seem to think not sucking Putin's dick is "advocating war".

World War 3 is not in anyone's best interest. It's not going to happen.

How exactly is Trump sucking Putin's dick (as you so eloquently stated)?

But is he?

Heard that YOUR and my President is concentrating on his golf game today and not concerned with Monday Luddley .

Forum List

Back