In America is it easier for you if you are white?

Not only is it racist to believe the whiter the group the more evil it is, but they themselves don't believe what they are saying. They are confusing hatred with evil. If they were to say, the whiter the group, the more I hate them, then everyone would recognize that as being true and they'd get no argument. But they ascribe evil to whites to make their hatreds seem consistent. But their actions say otherwise. They are all like Maxine Waters, who represents a district in Los Angeles that is only 15% white, but lives in a district that is only 4% black. If she really believed whites were evil, she would live where there were the fewest of them around.

....All I ever wanted was to be left the fuck alone but nooo. ....!

That's why you're emoting on a public message board?

it's one of my avenues of resistance to leftist oppression.

Then you don't want to be left alone...

Obviously you've never been to an American post office or Drivers license office....

I will never go back to the El Campo DPS again!

That woman did everything she could to help a guy that did not have the proper pappers and made everyone wait a good twenty minutes.

I left right when she said next and to the next guy.

Went to the new one on 59S to renew my license and was in and out in fifteen minutes.
You go to a kiosk tap the appropriate button and enter your cell number and they text you when it's your turn.
No standing in line.

Like with police or authorities, or in clubs, or to get a job, in school, in hospital etc. Or this is wrong?
No. The straight, white, male is the most heavily discriminated against demographic in the US, bar none.

Obviously you've never been to an American post office or Drivers license office....

That woman did everything she could to help a guy that did not have the proper pappers and made everyone wait a good twenty minutes.

Went to the new one on 59S to renew my license and was in and out in fifteen minutes.
You go to a kiosk tap the appropriate button and enter your cell number and they text you when it's your turn.
No standing in line.

After that event I went online and had it in a week...

No. Anti-white discrimination has been normalized. Non-whites are a protected class who can do no wrong.

View attachment 148764
Anti white discrimination?

Is that kind of like the tooth fairy?

Being of an Irish, and Italian background, as you've boasted.

You must be aware of the discrimination against those groups in the U.S, no?
Sicilian. And yes I am aware. The discrimination my family faced was never on the level of let's say, blacks. It was never on that level and the duration of time it lasted was no where as long.
But I stand by my statement my life in America is easier than that of minorities. Same for generations that came before me.

No standing in line.

There's a limit as to how many times you can renew online.
Apparently I'd reached mine.

No standing in line.

There's a limit as to how many times you can renew online.
Apparently I'd reached mine.

If I am correct I have to go in the next time...

Like with police or authorities, or in clubs, or to get a job, in school, in hospital etc. Or this is wrong?
Not in any government job. Being a minority, or transgender, trumps any education or experience.

No. Anti-white discrimination has been normalized. Non-whites are a protected class who can do no wrong.

View attachment 148764

Pretty dumb to pretend that it's impossible to discriminate against white people.
It's not impossible. It just doesn't happen in America on a systemic level.
Give an example of this systemic racism you see everywhere.

View attachment 148764

Sicilian. And yes I am aware. The discrimination my family faced was never on the level of let's say, blacks. It was never on that level and the duration of time it lasted was no where as long.
But I stand by my statement my life in America is easier than that of minorities. Same for generations that came before me.

I don't think so, Italians have way more stereotypes on TV, and in Hollywood than Blacks.

Yet, Italians can't take as much advantage of what Blacks, there is no Italian history month, nor Minority Business Development agency for Italians, furthermore the Italian men can't get affirmative action.

View attachment 148764

I don't think so, Italians have way more stereotypes on TV, and in Hollywood than Blacks.

Yet, Italians can't take as much advantage of what Blacks, there is no Italian history month, nor Minority Business Development agency for Italians, furthermore the Italian men can't get affirmative action.
Sicilians had a very different experience than African Americans that can not be compared. :cuckoo:

So you claim it never existed or what year do you believe it ended?

:coffee:
race not real.jpg

I've been white all my life and it hasn't gotten me a damn thing. .... :cool:
Thats because you have lain on your ass most of your life no doubt. The days are over when you get hired ahead of more talented people of color for the most part. :cool-45:

Glad to see you realize blacks do have the same opportunity, just gotta work for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back