In Between Trials

--LOL

no offense current company excluded

No problem, just funnin' ya. :D

It came out earlier in the trial that everyone in that neighborhood is related to each other in some way. And it seems there's quite a bit of incest going on. :puke:

i thought it was my imagination

thanks for the heads up

so the jury is probably thinking the same thing

Well the jury is from Kentucky too.

So there's that.

A grand jury has indicted Josh Young, 15, on charges of murder and tampering with evidence. Young will be tried as an adult in the murder

I can't find it. KY is kinda rinky dink.

The detectives interviews Daddy Thug's women on the phone with him on the phone with the detectives brow beating his women if that gives you an idea.

This witness also said he was interviewed over the phone by Big Josh and Detective Russ.

He also said it was his bat used in the murder.

A grand jury has indicted Josh Young, 15, on charges of murder and tampering with evidence. Young will be tried as an adult in the murder

The detectives interviews Daddy Thug's women on the phone with him on the phone with the detectives brow beating his women if that gives you an idea.

This witness also said he was interviewed over the phone by Big Josh and Detective Russ.

Backward ass hick detectives.

thanks

It seems turtle sighting are a big thing in this neighborhood.

One kid finds one, then calls half of creation to come a runnin'

wasnt the injuries consistent with that of a pipe

That's what the M.E. said. But this bunch is desperate to make a bat the murder weapon.

I think the judge is getting sick and tired of hearing about the turtle. He just cut off the defense lawyer and called a sidebar.

Yes and Psycho Thug Daddy said they dumped the pipe and the bloody clothes in a dumpster with some other garbage because they didn't pay their garbage bill on the way to feed the ducks at the lake.

This whole thing is :cuckoo:

And now they're playing the tape of Big Josh and Detective Russ questioning the witness.

The first words... "Hey Bo, it's Josh"

And now they're playing the tape of Big Josh and Detective Russ questioning the witness.

WHY is this so screwed up!!!!!!!????????????????????

Psycho railroading Joshy assisted by Detective backward ass Russ.

I just find it bizarre how the detective leads the witness into saying what they want them to.

"Was it a bat? A baseball bat? A bat you had as a kid?"

Between the crappy phone tape, and the crappy court audio, this sounds like they're transmitting from the moon. :lol:

I just find it bizarre how the detective leads the witness into saying what they want them to.

"Was it a bat? A baseball bat? A bat you had as a kid?"

With the help of a convicted felon.

Is Detective backward ass Russ related to Psycho Daddy Thug?

New testimony.

Little Josh ran through the neighborhood naked after the murder.

Does everyone go streaking after killing someone???

Forum List

Back