In just a few short years it will be all over but the crying

Millennials through Gen. X will rule the roost as the Boomers fade out. The Boomers had a great run, spent tons on the govt. till. Low taxes and big spending. Your kids will just deal with it eh?

Eh F it just blame it on Bush or Obama and pretend you are not responsible.

and what is typical of this group, is they whine and blames others.
hey, you great grandparents, your grandparents, your parents did the best they could.... but whatever you do don't show any gratitude

They didn't run up the debt and enjoy the borrowed money. You did. It's a fact. Now they have to pay for it and you call em lazy. The boomers are the most entitled assholes ever.

Yet another thread of celebratory self-loathing by Guno.

Well, whatever makes you feel better.

It's just instructive that these threads of his always involve demographics only, that blacks and Hispanics are simply out-breeding whites, that their "advantage" will be in numbers. You'll notice he does not (and cannot) illustrate that said advantage will be as a result of merit or achievement, nothing that positively contributes to the overall quality of what remains of America. Safe to assume that this is not a priority for him and many others.

People like this contribute to the problems we face, the decay we are experiencing, tragically.

But this is about his bitter self-loathing and dividing us by skin color, nothing less, nothing more.

Last edited:
It's the truth. Blame the millenials? Call em lazy? Cop out. The Boomers have had the big voting block. The Millenials didn't run up the debt. YOU did. It's absolutely the truth, libs and cons, you all did.

You left the new generations with massive debt. They weren't voting, you were. Call 'em lazy while you give them a huge national debt to pay off. They didn't run up that tab, you did, and enjoyed all that debt spending. It helped you and screwed them.

And I watch the oldies want to cut all benefits, cut everything they enjoyed while running up the debt, and call the young lazy. You handed them a shit economy and massive debt. The nerve of you people is unbelievable. You are in massive denial of how bad you fucked up. Libs and Cons.

Send me your address. I will send you a whole box of Kleenex.

Millennials through Gen. X will rule the roost as the Boomers fade out. The Boomers had a great run, spent tons on the govt. till. Low taxes and big spending. Your kids will just deal with it eh?

Eh F it just blame it on Bush or Obama and pretend you are not responsible.

hey, you great grandparents, your grandparents, your parents did the best they could.... but whatever you do don't show any gratitude

They didn't run up the debt and enjoy the borrowed money. You did. It's a fact. Now they have to pay for it and you call em lazy. The boomers are the most entitled assholes ever.

Stephanie has done nothing in her worthless life but blame others.

Don't be too hard on Steph. I use her as a sort of measure of just how happy my life is, compared to hers.

Don't be too hard on Steph. I use her as a sort of measure of just how happy my life is, compared to hers.

really, what about her post calling me, worthless? that make you happy too?
I'd say you both need to look at why you have so much hate for others

Last edited:
I like the sound of that..I might give it a shot and claim refugee status
as things are going in this country I don't see it being, UNITED ever again
I bet you're one of those people who says stuff like this but has never stepped foot out of this country except for maybe some prepackaged cruise excursion.

Based on current rates of growth, whites in the under-5 group are expected to tip to a minority this year :eusa_whistle:

"The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers." :eek:

So what we are witnessing now from the white christian party is a result of the realization its all over for them. :eusa_whistle:

Old news. Gets even worse in fact, anthrpologists and geneticists say the world's becomming increasingly female too. And eventually males may well go extinct. :)

Or well all get our own harems!

The one thing that is hilarious, and god I hope Goono lives long enough to see it.

Is that this country might not be so white in the coming decades, but it will become even MORE of a Christian majority than it is today ! :badgrin:

It will be more like it was decades ago, than it is right now.

You forget Goono, that Hispanics are MUCH more likely to be socially conservative as a whole than whites of today.
They have larger families due in part, if not mostly because of their Catholic faith, and the fact that they are more likely to not be using birth control as their white counterparts.

So get used to the idea Goono, that if you're around long enough, you're much MORE likely to get a visit in your nursing home from the grandkids of that nun that slapped you around as a kid. This time though, the nun will be changing your diaper, and smearing your sheets with your crap you're laying in. :badgrin:

Based on current rates of growth, whites in the under-5 group are expected to tip to a minority this year :eusa_whistle:

"The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers." :eek:

So what we are witnessing now from the white christian party is a result of the realization its all over for them. :eusa_whistle:

Your outspoken racism is duly noted.

The next three phases this country will go through are collapse, partitioning and reconstruction.

Only in your wet dreams, buddy boy. Our children, the 'mongrels' that people like Nugent talk about, will be just as patriotic as prior generations. And just as committed to the laws that create a good and just society. And will continue the Jeffersonian tradition of a revoltion every generation. Only once has that revolution been with guns, and that ended rather badly for the people that started it. The rest of the time it has been at the ballot box, and that is where it will continue to be.

And people like you will continue to cry 'it ain't like it used to be'.

A society without a dominant culture and a common language will fall into crisis as people will instead of finding common ground and working together will look at how they are different. They will fight among themselves for dominance as each group will hold the belief that THEY are correct and the others are wrong.
A nation under these conditions cannot govern itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

That should make racist scum like you happy.

Its all over but the crying for you
Hopefully the mods will catch up to you and your racist posts and kick you out of here. Hopefully for good.
I can guarantee, you would not have the stones to say these things to the faces of those you hate.

Shouldn't be a problem for anyone, it isn't just about color which is just one outward manifestation of culture. White the demographic shift America can move beyond one color and class and culture of people have power over those who do not share that culture or religious outlook. It will have to be built on consensus, as no one group or culture will be able to dominate other who are not white christians as we have seen in American history

Yes..practice what you preach or STFU...LMAO..go build some "consensus" with the muzzies ....since you can't dominate them and don't share their "culture" and "religious outlook"... :lol:

You know its all over for your ilk , and you KNOW you cannot do anything about it, hopefully you children and grandchildren learn what is right , if not, they are going to have a real difficult time going forward :eusa_whistle:

You keep bringin that weak ass shit, meat.

Forum List

Back