🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

The real question on the Paris attacks is how can I best use the attacks to further my political agenda. Gun control is one, Trump is another, and I threw in Pearl Harbor. Maybe we should have a prize for the most effective use of the killing of French people to further a poster's politics?

Twit...the real question is how you save lives in the future.....you seem unable to realize that....
Stay out of the ME. Thats how you save lives.

They want the whole world...not just the Middle East.

The real question on the Paris attacks is how can I best use the attacks to further my political agenda. Gun control is one, Trump is another, and I threw in Pearl Harbor. Maybe we should have a prize for the most effective use of the killing of French people to further a poster's politics?

Twit...the real question is how you save lives in the future.....you seem unable to realize that....
Stay out of the ME. Thats how you save lives.

They want the whole world...not just the Middle East.
I know that. European imperialism has already taken over most of the world. What I am saying is that they should stay out of the ME.

"In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?"

No, we need to discuss why so many on the reprehensible right are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Paris for some perceived partisan gain.

allowing people to defend themselves from violent murderers is not partisan gain....you guys want unarmed, helpless people and push that agenda at every turn...some of us have to stop you to save lives...

When and where through the course of an average week will you possibly need to defend yourself against " violent murders"?
You are living a paranoid fantasy.

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and in the process of doing that they often save lives....from rape, robbery and murder...and this is according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice study on gun self defense....

1.5 million????

If you're gonna lie at least make it believable.
You're done. Zero credibility.

again...please do some research...here are actual studies on the use of guns in self defense...40 years of studies, by both government and private researchers.....and I will highlight the bill clinton Department of Justice study that I cite for the 1.5 million number.....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)
DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)
Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

You're a loon. For there to be 1.5 million crimes stopped with a gun annually, there would have to be how many not stopped with a gun? 5, 10,50 times as many? Are you telling me there are 15-50 million crimes committed annually?

You need to get some new numbers. You present your data like a retard. You cherry pick what suites your goal without thought.
What is the change in crime rates since Clinton? Were there 13 mil cc under Clinton?

You have no credibility.

and anti gun extremists...at least one of the terrorists was on a government watch list...and still got guns despite the extreme gun control of France....on a government watch list, in a country that prohibits all gun ownership except for extreme control over hunting shotguns...and he had access to fully auto rifles.....

and they murdered people one by one...and could have been shot without detonating their belts if someone had been armed.....

allowing people to defend themselves from violent murderers is not partisan gain....you guys want unarmed, helpless people and push that agenda at every turn...some of us have to stop you to save lives...

When and where through the course of an average week will you possibly need to defend yourself against " violent murders"?

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and in the process of doing that they often save lives....from rape, robbery and murder...and this is according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice study on gun self defense....

1.5 million????

again...please do some research...here are actual studies on the use of guns in self defense...40 years of studies, by both government and private researchers.....and I will highlight the bill clinton Department of Justice study that I cite for the 1.5 million number.....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

--------------------

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

You're a loon. For there to be 1.5 million crimes stopped with a gun annually, there would have to be how many not stopped with a gun? 5, 10,50 times as many? Are you telling me there are 15-50 million crimes committed annually?

You need to get some new numbers. You present your data like a retard. You cherry pick what suites your goal without thought.
What is the change in crime rates since Clinton? Were there 13 mil cc under Clinton?

You have no credibility.

There are only 1.5 million violent crimes each year total.

Tell me brain...when it happens here...and they are shooting people one at a time execution style like they did in the concert hall in France...will you kneel or lay on your belly when it is your turn? will you want them to kill you first so you won't watch your family be killed?

why on earth do you push for people to be helpless in the face of these monsters...you are mentally ill...

1.5 million????

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

You have no credibility.

Wrong...those are crimes actually completed and that are reported...far more happen than are reported...and many are stopped with guns and are never reported...use your brain...

yeah..again...Iraq is not France...they are fighting to take over the country...not just to kill innocent people...odd that in France they decided to attack unarmed people and not the Special Police Headquarters or a Military base with guns.....

And yet if they CAN kill lots at police stations they can do the same anywhere. Being armed makes no difference.

You are wrong brain........you know you are wrong but you are mentally ill...you can"t help being foolish...

Tell me brain...when it happens here...and they are shooting people one at a time execution style like they did in the concert hall in France...will you kneel or lay on your belly when it is your turn? will you want them to kill you first so you won't watch your family be killed?

why on earth do you push for people to be helpless in the face of these monsters...you are mentally ill...

Again I have not pushed to disarm anyone. But your claim that guns will make a difference in suicide attacks is absurd. How many examples of armed people being killed do you need? There are plenty for me to post.

yeah..again...Iraq is not France...they are fighting to take over the country...not just to kill innocent people...odd that in France they decided to attack unarmed people and not the Special Police Headquarters or a Military base with guns.....

And yet if they CAN kill lots at police stations they can do the same anywhere. Being armed makes no difference.

You are wrong brain........you know you are wrong but you are mentally ill...you can"t help being foolish...

I am giving you real world examples of it happening. Sorry but that is called being right. Because it HAS and DOES happen. Being armed makes no difference to suicide bombers.

1.5 million????

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

You have no credibility.

Wrong...those are crimes actually completed and that are reported...far more happen than are reported...and many are stopped with guns and are never reported...use your brain...

Yes I know you need imaginary crimes. But we are talking real world.

I am giving you real world examples of it happening. Sorry but that is called being right. Because it HAS and DOES happen. Being armed makes no difference to suicide bombers.
Guys like 2Aguy wish for a Mad Max society where everyone is armed and ready to kill each other.

Guys like 2Aguy wish for a Mad Max society where everyone is armed and ready to kill each other.

No..that is what you guys are creating with your gun free zones....notice how many people are killed in gun free zones....?

Sure does.....on your knees or your belly brain....and since the killers were shooting people one at a time...lives could have been saved......

Forum List

Back