🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?

Yes. Civilians aren't in high security areas like that. They get in and detonate themselves. The armed are just as dead as the unarmed.

and yet the specifically target places where no one has a gun to stop them.......and avoid places with people with guns.....

Police are often targeted in Iraq and Afghanistan. The guns don't matter to suicide bombers. You can't be this stupid.

They don't have a choice in Iraq and Afghanistan....if they want to kill Americans the only Americans there are heavily armed...wait till they do it over here....I guarantee you that like the attack on the cartoonists in Texas, and the Medical Center in Fort Hood where none of the soldiers had guns...they will specifically target gun free zones.......so no one can stop them from murdering innocent people....

Police and military are often targeted in other countries. Them being armed makes no difference.
No, you don't get it either. The whole purpose of terrorism is to terrorize the civilian population.

I'm aware. My point is that even when they do go after armed victims it makes no difference.

Another question for liberal turds. They want kinder softer non militarized...or even unarmed...cops.

Yesterday in Paris...8 hardened ISIS Warriors with AK47S and grenades and bombs killed 130 and wounded near 300 more.

Libs...how do you train your kinder softer unarmed cops for these sudden assaults?
When standing on those 100+ bodies, do you get a nice view?

You guys created those bodies when you created all those gun free zones...where killers go to murder people in large numbers...those dead are on you, not us.
Paris is not the US.

You are right...they don't let their people carry guns...and they got slaughtered.......
Yes they did. Carrying guns would not have stopped that. Staying out of the ME would have. Again I dont get what Paris policy has to do with the US?

Another question for liberal turds. They want kinder softer non militarized...or even unarmed...cops.

Yesterday in Paris...8 hardened ISIS Warriors with AK47S and grenades and bombs killed 130 and wounded near 300 more.

Libs...how do you train your kinder softer unarmed cops for these sudden assaults?
Liberal policies paved the path to those hundred bodies. Now we will have to stop it. Your welcome, liberalism is a mental disease.
that is beyond retarded. and so are you.

1.5 million Americans prove you are wrong...

And maybe you can tell me....why didn't these guys attack a French military base...or a French police station?
Maybe you just don't quite get the meaning of the word "terrorist". If they were attacking military bases it wouldn't be very terrorizing for the civilian population....now would it.

Again.....they attacked unarmed civilians....because they want to kill lots of people and they don't want people with guns to stop them....
So then you really don't understand the purpose of terrorism. Why do you bother posting here?

Because of dimwits like you...you obviously don't understand that armed civilians save lives...even in attacks like this....
The whole premise of having an entirely armed society for the purpose of public safety is obviously a really great idea, it should be more like the wild west.....because who can imagine Americans getting drunk and shooting each other for no good reason.

You really, really need to do some research...the "Wild West" is a movie myth.....the WEst in was fairly peaceful..why...because most people carried guns for self defense, which means they could stop violent attacks...please, try to do some actual research on the topic...it would make your posts far more meaningful...

"In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?"

No, we need to discuss why so many on the reprehensible right are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Paris for some perceived partisan gain.

allowing people to defend themselves from violent murderers is not partisan gain....you guys want unarmed, helpless people and push that agenda at every turn...some of us have to stop you to save lives...

When and where through the course of an average week will you possibly need to defend yourself against " violent murders"?
You are living a paranoid fantasy.

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and in the process of doing that they often save lives....from rape, robbery and murder...and this is according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice study on gun self defense....

1.5 million????

If you're gonna lie at least make it believable.
You're done. Zero credibility.

No doubt my 1911 could have stopped the suicide bombers.......if I was psychic.

If you were there and you were where you could shoot them, yes...you could have saved lives....and if you and your group of people was trying to exit the building, and a terrorist got in the way, you would have had a way to try to clear that way....no one there had that chance or choice.....

Maybe you just don't quite get the meaning of the word "terrorist". If they were attacking military bases it wouldn't be very terrorizing for the civilian population....now would it.

Again.....they attacked unarmed civilians....because they want to kill lots of people and they don't want people with guns to stop them....
So then you really don't understand the purpose of terrorism. Why do you bother posting here?

Because of dimwits like you...you obviously don't understand that armed civilians save lives...even in attacks like this....
The whole premise of having an entirely armed society for the purpose of public safety is obviously a really great idea, it should be more like the wild west.....because who can imagine Americans getting drunk and shooting each other for no good reason.

You really, really need to do some research...the "Wild West" is a movie myth.....the WEst in was fairly peaceful..why...because most people carried guns for self defense, which means they could stop violent attacks...please, try to do some actual research on the topic...it would make your posts far more meaningful...
You should do your research. There never was a peaceful time in this country.

If you were there and you were where you could shoot them, yes...you could have saved lives....and if you and your group of people was trying to exit the building, and a terrorist got in the way, you would have had a way to try to clear that way....no one there had that chance or choice.....
I guess it would be just too bad if the terrorists didn't cooperate with your fantasy scenario.

"In light of the attacks in Paris...shall we discuss gun control?"

No, we need to discuss why so many on the reprehensible right are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Paris for some perceived partisan gain.

allowing people to defend themselves from violent murderers is not partisan gain....you guys want unarmed, helpless people and push that agenda at every turn...some of us have to stop you to save lives...

When and where through the course of an average week will you possibly need to defend yourself against " violent murders"?
You are living a paranoid fantasy.

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and in the process of doing that they often save lives....from rape, robbery and murder...and this is according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice study on gun self defense....

1.5 million????

If you're gonna lie at least make it believable.
You're done. Zero credibility.

again...please do some research...here are actual studies on the use of guns in self defense...40 years of studies, by both government and private researchers.....and I will highlight the bill clinton Department of Justice study that I cite for the 1.5 million number.....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)
DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)
Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

I guess it would be just too bad if the terrorists didn't cooperate with your fantasy scenario.

They don't have to cooperate....you guys just have to get rid of gun free zones and allow people to defend themselves...

You've been playing too many third person shooter video games.

You should do your research. There never was a peaceful time in this country.

I never said there was...I said the west wasn't that wild.....

Liberal policies paved the path to those hundred bodies. Now we will have to stop it. Your welcome, liberalism is a mental disease.
that is beyond retarded. and so are you.
Maybe you should go to the nearest safe zone at the local college. Another liberal policy. Lol

I don't play those. I study the research. actual research and actual stories of self defense by non military and non police...

The real question on the Paris attacks is how can I best use the attacks to further my political agenda. Gun control is one, Trump is another, and I threw in Pearl Harbor. Maybe we should have a prize for the most effective use of the killing of French people to further a poster's politics?

The real question on the Paris attacks is how can I best use the attacks to further my political agenda. Gun control is one, Trump is another, and I threw in Pearl Harbor. Maybe we should have a prize for the most effective use of the killing of French people to further a poster's politics?

Twit...the real question is how you save lives in the future.....you seem unable to realize that....

Do you realize....all mass shooters played those games......and school shootings didn't happen until the advent of 3rd person shooting games......

Twit...the real question is how you save lives in the future.....you seem unable to realize that....
Stay out of the ME. Thats how you save lives.

Forum List

Back