In New York, it's legal for a man to abort his girlfriend's baby by stabbing her with a knife...

It seems obvious that anyone who laughs at the thought of a baby getting murdered will go to hell.
And yet, you don't give a rat's patootie about the woman murdered.....to you, she's just a baby incubator. You show your INCEL roots more and more every day.

How's that European backpacking coming along? Have you moved to NY yet and found a publisher for your memoirs?

franco thinks its "funny" that an unborn baby was murdered along with its mother, and the killer got away with murdering the unborn baby.

That's kind of why I'm always saying that Democrats will all go to hell.
Interesting....#1 cause of death for pregnant women is murder.....and you are only....only on about the fetus.

Blackrook’s initial post made it sound like that man hadn’t been charged with ANY crime.

Once again, a right winger pretends that the woman doesn’t exist. Her boyfriend killed the fetus and got away with it. That’s what he posted. No mention of what happened to the pregnant woman.

No her boyfriend killed his pregnant girlfriend and was charged with her murder. THAT IS the actual story.

But all that matters to Blackrook is that an innocent fetus was terminated and the boyfriend wasn’t charged.

...just wanted to remind everyone of the Democrat Party's latest accomplishment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.4e8ea70f2d3b
Thank you for pointing out that the #1 cause of death for pregnant women is MURDER...by their hetero significant other.

iu

Don't worry, Bodey. You won't have that to worry about. :itsok:

ROFLMFAO

Clear your browser cache
:p

what's a browser cache? :dunno: And why would clearing it help?
ROFLMFAO...OMG

You've never cleared your cache...
Your internet history

Are you on a computer/laptop, phone or tablet?

It'll clear the sites cookies and you'll be able to
keep reading articles
didn't the hubby set up something to do that automatically every few days or every day? :dunno:

I use ALL of the above devices throughout the day....except the phone...
didn't the hubby set up something to do that automatically every few days or every day? :dunno:
:dunno:

If that were the case, you'd be able to keep reading articles
I use ALL of the above devices throughout the day....except the phone..
Well, clear your cache now yourself

You can PM me if you need help
will i lose all of my passwords that are saved so I don't have to remember them?

That depends..some you will, some you won't.

:p

ROFLMFAO...OMG

You've never cleared your cache...
Your internet history

Are you on a computer/laptop, phone or tablet?

It'll clear the sites cookies and you'll be able to
keep reading articles

I use ALL of the above devices throughout the day....except the phone...
:dunno:

If that were the case, you'd be able to keep reading articles
I use ALL of the above devices throughout the day....except the phone..
Well, clear your cache now yourself

You can PM me if you need help
will i lose all of my passwords that are saved so I don't have to remember them?

That depends..some you will, some you won't.
I did have to sign in again on several accounts including my email and here, but I unchecked the box that said remove passwords, so my computer remembered them! THANK the Good Lord!

franco thinks its "funny" that an unborn baby was murdered along with its mother, and the killer got away with murdering the unborn baby.

Interesting....#1 cause of death for pregnant women is murder.....and you are only....only on about the fetus.

Blackrook’s initial post made it sound like that man hadn’t been charged with ANY crime.

Once again, a right winger pretends that the woman doesn’t exist. Her boyfriend killed the fetus and got away with it. That’s what he posted. No mention of what happened to the pregnant woman.

No her boyfriend killed his pregnant girlfriend and was charged with her murder. THAT IS the actual story.

But all that matters to Blackrook is that an innocent fetus was terminated and the boyfriend wasn’t charged.
And you care nothing about the unborn baby, don't care that the boyfriend/father got away with murder.

Thank you for clearing that up.

And you care nothing about the unborn baby, don't care that the boyfriend/father got away with murder.

Wait, how is it legal in NY to force an abortion by murdering the mother?

There is just no logic behind you Anti-Choice SJWer's is there?

He didn’t get away with murder. He was charged with the murder of the WOMAN he murdered. No, at this point I don’t care about the fetus. It had no life to lose at this point. I care about the woman who was murdered by a man she loved and trusted. Who was probably looking forward to having a baby with him. Who had hopes, dreams, family, friends, who loved her as I love my children and friends.

The person who still haven’t even bothered to mention.

Forum List

Back