In New York, it's legal for a man to abort his girlfriend's baby by stabbing her with a knife...

"...meaning her killer wouldn’t have been prosecuted for a second victim in this case either way."

But we wanted to pretend that the recent law passed by the Dangerous Democrats had something to do with the fact that New York would only prosecute this as a Second Degree Abortion (4 year max in state prison) and not murder in the first even before the pass the bill. But he will face murder charges

Personally, hanging too good for him.

...just wanted to remind everyone of the Democrat Party's latest accomplishment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.4e8ea70f2d3b
It's not, of course, but Blackrook is an idiot. :dunno:
Did you read the article?

You expect me to pay to read your link? You're dumber than I thought.
Here's one without a pay wall....

New York Man Avoids Murder Charge Thanks to Radical Abortion Law - YourAmerica

Screw the Washington Post!

In reality he avoided a double-murder charge. He would not have faced a double murder charge before the new law either. I'm not sure why they would decriminalize their unjustifiable abortion law either.

...just wanted to remind everyone of the Democrat Party's latest accomplishment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.4e8ea70f2d3b

In reality he avoided a double-murder charge. He would not have faced a double murder charge before the new law either. I'm not sure why they would decriminalize their unjustifiable abortion law either.
I just posted the link...I didn't word it.

I just posted the link...I didn't word it.

I found the story elsewhere, I read it. That headline didn't sound quite right. It wasn't.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they should remove unjustified abortions from being a criminal act.

Joe, hate to say it, but if you're "okay" with a man stabbing his girlfriend, killing his unborn child, and getting away with it, then ....

...you're going to hell.

1) There is no Hell.
2) He didn't "Get away with it", he was charged and convicted of murdering his girlfriend, who was the only person he killed.

This is just the beginning. Once it becomes legal to kill your baby its just a small step to the legalization of killing your baby.

Um, .... okay, English and logic aren't your strong suits.

Joe, hate to say it, but if you're "okay" with a man stabbing his girlfriend, killing his unborn child, and getting away with it, then ....

...you're going to hell.

1) There is no Hell.
2) He didn't "Get away with it", he was charged and convicted of murdering his girlfriend, who was the only person he killed.

This is just the beginning. Once it becomes legal to kill your baby its just a small step to the legalization of killing your baby.

We can make large plastic uteruses holding people like you in it. Make the fluid slightly acidic as to force you into the vaginal opening. And then have sharp knives and objects cutting you into pieces as you leave it.

We can make large plastic uteruses holding people like you in it. Make the fluid slightly acidic as to force you into the vaginal opening. And then have sharp knives and objects cutting you into pieces as you leave it.

Awesome... do you have wank fantasies like this all the time? Do you spooge off to this picture?

upload_2019-4-10_5-20-0.jpeg

Awesome... do you have wank fantasies like this all the time? Do you spooge off to this picture?

View attachment 255070
Its all fun. All of those people who screw us over take a bit of our wealth. You have witnessed and continue to witness people spazzing out on people who voted for Trump! So you do not think that after a downturn in financial fortunes that more sadistic ways will be not be part of the game! Did you not pay attention to all of those riots under Obama? Its not orgasm to me and its not vengeance. Its vendetta! I do not have to put a weapon into my hand. Two sides with tens of millions of people screwed over that will be on both sides suffering from those who are stirring the hate. The screwed over will keep the misery going for a long time until balanced is restored in their perceptions of injustice in their lives. Yeah..the scales need to be balanced!

ts all fun. All of those people who screw us over take a bit of our wealth. You have witnessed and continue to witness people spazzing out on people who voted for Trump! So you do not think that after a downturn in financial fortunes that more sadistic ways will be not be part of the game! Did you not pay attention to all of those riots under Obama? Its not orgasm to me and its not vengeance. Its vendetta! I do not have to put a weapon into my hand. Two sides with tens of millions of people screwed over that will be on both sides suffering from those who are stirring the hate. The screwed over will keep the misery going for a long time until balanced is restored in their perceptions of injustice in their lives. Yeah..the scales need to be balanced!

Dude, get some help, okay? Most of your posts are incoherent and we are dumber being in the same room with them.

...you're going to hell.

1) There is no Hell.

You actually thought this up? GD that is some fucked up shit.

ts all fun. All of those people who screw us over take a bit of our wealth. You have witnessed and continue to witness people spazzing out on people who voted for Trump! So you do not think that after a downturn in financial fortunes that more sadistic ways will be not be part of the game! Did you not pay attention to all of those riots under Obama? Its not orgasm to me and its not vengeance. Its vendetta! I do not have to put a weapon into my hand. Two sides with tens of millions of people screwed over that will be on both sides suffering from those who are stirring the hate. The screwed over will keep the misery going for a long time until balanced is restored in their perceptions of injustice in their lives. Yeah..the scales need to be balanced!

Dude, get some help, okay? Most of your posts are incoherent and we are dumber being in the same room with them.
You are enlightened by me. You guys at this site seem to like triggering. We are not changing anything. My spouts contain the things we have experienced over the last several years and more and you may have a point but I figure you are intelligent enough to understand them. So the first lesson...the swamp is not just D.C. It is every thing we are. The law and court system is just one of them. From both sides of the spectrum. Those salaries, benefits and pensions mean more then the rights of Americans. And they have the capability to turn any citizen who threatens them in their view into an enemy of others living and working around them with propaganda.

...you're going to hell.

1) There is no Hell.

You have ANTIFA as an example attacking men and women in vehicles for just driving and damaging those vehicles. You are the sadistic ones. After a downturn I fully believe that we will have things I spouted. You do not notice the attacks on people!

The man shoot his girlfriend in the back of the head. He didn’t stab her. And he IS charged with her murder.

Blackrook is butthurt because he’s not being charged with murdering the fetus.

...you're going to hell.

1) There is no Hell.

You have ANTIFA as an example attacking men and women in vehicles for just driving and damaging those vehicles. You are the sadistic ones. After a downturn I fully believe that we will have things I spouted. You do not notice the attacks on people!

Anti-fa has 2000 members, none of whom have murdered anyone. Right wing terrorism in the United States is killing people in churches, synagogues and mosques not just in America, but elsewhere as well.

You are enlightened by me. You guys at this site seem to like triggering. We are not changing anything. My spouts contain the things we have experienced over the last several years and more and you may have a point but I figure you are intelligent enough to understand them. So the first lesson...the swamp is not just D.C. It is every thing we are. The law and court system is just one of them. From both sides of the spectrum. Those salaries, benefits and pensions mean more then the rights of Americans. And they have the capability to turn any citizen who threatens them in their view into an enemy of others living and working around them with propaganda.

You’re a Russian troll who writes so badly that it’s not English, it’s semi-literate blather.

franco thinks its "funny" that an unborn baby was murdered along with its mother, and the killer got away with murdering the unborn baby.

That's kind of why I'm always saying that Democrats will all go to hell.
Interesting....#1 cause of death for pregnant women is murder.....and you are only....only on about the fetus.

Forum List

Back